Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52141 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chidonsky:
join me as i sprinkle the blood jesus of on this thread,lord jesus where ever she is just carry her back on your wings safely to this thread.Oh lord protect and grant her are needs,shield her from umannered attack,guide her footsteps,whisper our request to her in her dream until she remember us. We hereby declare that any witches and wizard roaming here to prevent our queen from coming back shall be paralysed, as we lift our voices to you lord answer us now ''AMEN "

Bro i say a loud Amen to that. You sabi pray o, if people wey dey pray like dis stll dey wait for their turn at success me wey no sabi i just they pity myself wondering where i am on the success queue.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Chidonsky: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sincere4u:

Bro i say a loud Amen to that. You sabi pray o, if people wey dey pray like dis stll dey wait for their turn at success me wey no sabi i just they pity myself wondering where i am on the success queue.
lol don't worry u are covered as well.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by kipesco(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
okhiai1:
guys no one answered my question I need an app I can use to upload files online with my android phone my flash plugin is misbehaving

Am suffering from same problem and mmmmnh am off for now till I get a laptop.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Kindly keep it up
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Qudus94(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
pls wat does PPD & CPA stand for
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by johnnobles: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Qudus94:
pls wat does PPD & CPA stand for
Could u pls start from the first page. Smh

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by johnnobles: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Aunty queens where are thou?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Chidonsky: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Queensss:

Haha, wow... Oh yea! An Amen to that already..

So sorry guys. You see I have been really busy. I am engrossed into many projects. Not like the thread is been abandoned... Sometimes I may be online but may not be disposed to update ...

Well, I just choose to share & teach people things I know which will be of great benefit to them in one way or the other(financially or morally) in my spare time & its in that context this thread was birthed. I plead your understanding for my unusual absence. My honest desire is that I start and finish whatever I have started. Like I had said in some of my posts made earlier in the thread I can decide to just rush u up with everything on PPD in a day or few days but that wouldn't the best if I really want you guys to "learn" the in & outs of "How stuFF woRKS" on PPD/CPA generally...(You'd be left with a heavyload to carry with) And that's why I have decide to break everything in bits for quicker understanding; step by step..to the best of how I know it. I know at this point we supposed to hve covered alot on this in respect to when we started the thread. But not too worry we will still get there..it doesn't matter when you acquired the knowledge. The importaant thing is its validity as long as its correct & u applied it you'd get results- the only difference is the expierience..individual expierience.

Alright, that said, let's see how the rest of the weekend will be if I can make some updates so we can move ahead.. Plus I got lots of updates, new developments,tactics and methods thats cuts across- all bringing good results after the test..I can't pack them in now so some guys won't get lost..I think "Basics" first. .

well, in simple terms Just stay GLUED to this thread till it(the tutorial) ENDs if you wanna get the best out of it. For now,

Final word: To those complaining of finding difficulties with ppd & the ish about SURVEY! this is how it looks like in the beginning of things.(that survey thing may be like what will inhibit your progress).. If you know you can't be winning with ppd, just switch to "emaiil submit offers'' for CPA & that's all. So no comtempt on whether visitorrs will complete survey or not all the have to do is submit their email adress & maybe phonenumber/zipcode(depending on the offer)' & anytime thaat is done completely you generate a lead..& we all know what that is _1 lead = $, leads = $$$$... Its all about the ACTION(whether download,submit,stream,install e.t.c) so it is the COST(money) PER(for) ACTION(the action taken) thaat we all about & That CPA!!!

So in my next update I'd list out some good cpa networks you can join ad promote email submit offers...
PPd is still our anchor though;

See you guys,
welcome back after a long break.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Lipso: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
My dearest Queensss, I'm eagerly waiting for you to continue this thread to its very end as you promised.
A million thanks.God bless you abundantly.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Mftivi: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
i can teach how to promote cpa offers with bing ads.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by balo2008(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
I am Following you judiciously
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by geebehn(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Good job here!!!
Please, I want to register with purebits but i dont have a website, just a week old wordpress . com blog with few contents. Can I just go ahead and register with that blog? Thanks.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by eprynce(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
One month on, no sign of Queensss! Pls show up girl
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by yinkeys(m): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2015
Mftivi:
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by eprynce(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Mftivi:

pls go ahead sir
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
If after all these months there has been no word from Queensss, one can conclude that this thread is effectively DEAD unless some experienced, well meaning and selfless individual is willing to step into her shoes. Till then, to your tents oh Israel and RIP to this thread
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2015
I think she feels her work here is done, although I do not know why she has not been here for over a month, I have a feeling she is now using a different handle.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by opemite: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is an interesting tutorial may God continue to bless you
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by orfilla4(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Here is a list of the Best PPD Sites for 2016 if you guys are interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by chinedulivingstone(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
what are my going to fill in at the place the ask PROMOTIONAL METHODS THANKS
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by orfilla4(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
orfilla4:
Here is a list of the Best PPD Sites for 2016 if you guys are interested.

Here is the list.
http://thesearcherslist..com/2015/09/top-ppd-networks.html
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by orfilla4(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
chinedulivingstone:
what are my going to fill in at the place the ask PROMOTIONAL METHODS THANKS

Just choose SEO as promotional method. They will accept your application regardless of what promotional method you use.

What PPD Network are you joining?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by poundsanddollars(f): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
bosunjohns:
Can I upload a song that is not mine? How about copyright issues?
Which PPD network work best for Nigerians?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by santuse: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=jworos post=33803442]Steps to add link to your YouTube while its playing.

On your YouTube Dashboard, Click on Video Manager, in the drop down Menu, click on Videos, Select edit on any of your available videos, then goto annotations, Click on the Add annotation tab on the right, a drop down menu will apear with Speech bubble,Note,Title,Spotlight and Label, Here you select Note.

In the space provided,you can write whatever you want, As you write whatever you are writing in the note it appears in your video. For example you can say "Click here to goto download page",at the video editor you can extend or reduce the time the link appears during playback...

After that, You can move and also resize what you have written to any position suitable for you.

At the bottom you'll see a box title "Link" tick the box,Close to the "Link" box on the left, Click on the drop down menu then select "Associated Website" in the box provided at the bottom you can then add any link you wish to add.

If you cant find the "Associate Website" in the drop down menu that means your channel has not been enabled for external annotation links, you will see a dialogue box at the top of your video editor page saying "Enable your account for external annotation links" click on Enable to activate it.

Thats all.[/quote

Noted
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by santuse: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Queensss:
Follow these steps to play cool and make money from Adult traffic..
Way1

1. Search for the "Strip tease video" you want to use from any of these video search engine sites. Youtube,dailymotion,vimeo,tubidy..
2. Download the video to your system(I believe we can still remember how to download). After that what you will do is use your video editor

3.a. Cut the explicit part out.(Normally the video gets more revealing towards the end)
.b. Upload the first part to your PPD network(first few seconds in the beginning of the video) where the stripper still making dolly moves.
Should be very short
4. Re upload the cut strip tease video or original to youtube through your channel.
5. Put your downloadlink in the describtion box telling your viewers to "click that link to download"video or full video.
6. That's it. Get views Get comments & u set.

Things to take note of;
Try to see that the video you using is not too direct, there should be a little gap from when the stripper starts making naughty moves to when she actually start ripping off.(This is where you will cut the video)
When ppl watch to that extent , they will want to download full video.
The important thing is getting leads,remember the videO is the bait. You know the function of a bait when trying to catch a fish! Exactly, see to it that your video has those effects

Way2.

It is not a must u upload an adult content to your PPD network if you don't want to. Sometimes I play null. I just use the adult stuff as a bait. I just do whatever I want to. What am I actually trying to say?
What I mean is sometimes the file to be downloaded through the download link in my describtion box does not concern or have anything to do with an Adult content..lol
Do you understand that?
I just use the video as a bait and get sweet conversions.. Cruel of me? Not at all. Use what will really get ppl attention to get them doing what you want. That's why its a trick.

See,lemme tell ya,this's a trick many ppl out there won't want you to know.
It works like magic.
I do this not only for downloads but CPA sign ups,"email submits/zip offers"(which requires the user to submit some particular info & when done- u get a lead) All you have to do is make sure you don't go outside the box..
So that's it guys, Be smart,choose which best suits you.

HINT- do well to upload your videos on not just youtube only but other video sites mentioned- when you upload more videos on many sites all from your channel with your download link inscribed,then you have laid a solid foundation which thousands of leads and conversions will be built on..
So, I think we have covered everything on youtube Traffic.
Anybody got Questions ?

Forum Traffic Coming up

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.