Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52139 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by hamzyluv(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2015
kindly continue OK... u can as well message me here ... hamzyluv1@g mail. c o m
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by biGPoppaSays(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2015
what am I hearing as in she's been banned?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wethebest(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2015
nairaland only allowing news dat wont put money in d pocket bt neva gv chance to d one dat wud bcox they want u all to be their slave forever.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by realest247(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2015
Could it really be true that they've ban Queensss? If it's true NL has shown real mediocrity. Let me say, If I cannot for once be Educated with a site I visit almost everyday then what's the essence of been here?. I don't want to believe this but if true. I'll give you one day to have him back but if you don't, i'll stop wasting my time here cos I have loads of sites to patronise.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by acecarter(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2015
How come most of the students in this class are boys? angry... ***shruggs&takes sit nearest to the female teacher ***... Make una no vex I wan charge battery. cheesy tongue
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by neighbourhud: 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Queensss:

Gentle man, please this will not be allowed here except you guys don't want me to continue witha lessons. Kindly open your own thread and do/talk about whatever you want to do there.
Thanks
Don't mind him...a typical Nigerian crude manner undecided
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by tbaby534(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
Ride on queness
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Eberex(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2015
sammybrainy:
Yet the thread is on front page. What is happening?

i tire o! i wonder who is the confused one here
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
The same way Fayose's utterance earned GEJ negative political points, thats how unwarranted bans is earning NL negative points in the online community. If truely Queenss has been banned then I want to join in the call for her ban to be uplifted.

cc: Seun lalasticlala Obinoscopy Ishilove
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by kosalabaro: 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
Is it PPD or PDP?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by mcmbonu: 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
@ Queensss. I suggest that you should move to (www. Bizworld forum.com) to continue with the tutorial because their is nothing like banning .

Is all about how to make money online.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 1:09pm On May 08, 2015
so it is true that Queensss has been banned,what will i not see in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by mcmbonu: 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
ebooksdepo:

That is why I suggested that we should move to a business related site, I have create more than 3 Acct on NL but all was banned because I want to teach my fellow NL on how to make money online. But if I post Tiwa salvage is pregnant, I won't be ban and it will show for front page fast.

I don't why he did not want us to make money online like him. Always banning ppl who wants to make a change in the society.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by mcmbonu: 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
ebooksdepo:

That is why I suggested that we should move to a business related site, I have create more than 3 Acct on NL but all was banned because I want to teach my fellow NL on how to make money online. But if I post Tiwa salvage is pregnant, It won't be ban and it will show for front page fast.

I don't why he did not want us to make money online like him. Always banning ppl who wants to make a change in the society.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Aydesmond(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2015
ahhhhhh why den go ban her..?? Oooooo wetin self,,,, i reli need to learn this thing.... To hell with antispam boot.....to HELL with The MODS
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by mcmbonu: 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
For those who want to learn how to make money on FIVERR free.
I will be starting a new tutorial @ ( www. bizworld forum.com) from tomorrow on how to make money on fiverr.

I will be given out my free video tutorial and free tools, that will skyrocket your Fiverr earning within 1 month..

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by saasala(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
If you guys dont mind, I know everything about PPD, should I coontinue from where she stopped? I need 20 likes to do this...amd sure, I am not looking for likes I just need your concurrence.

28 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by mcmbonu: 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
saasala:
If you guys dont mind, I know everything about PPD, should I coontinue from where she stopped? I need 20 likes to do this...amd sure, I am not looking for likes I just need your concurrence.

They may ban you ooo. Here is full of shit
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
where is OP na ?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by mcmbonu: 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
where is OP na ?

Ban by the MOD.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by FeestoNOVA(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
I follow
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
If is true that Queensss has been banned. My hackers crew are going to deal with NL in such a way that they won't be online for 3 years. You guys can ban me too for saying that. I don't fucking care.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by olexy4real(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2015
Don't mind the mods ojare. u can learn all u need to kwn abt ppd here www.techtricksworld.com/make-money-with-ppd-websites/

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by nerdfrost(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
Why are mods this wicked. I've been trying this online stuff for the past 3months to no avail and now someone wants to lecture for free and becomes banned. Nawaa oo
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by nerdfrost(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
Why are mods this wicked. I've been trying this online stuff for the past 3months to no avail and now someone wants to lecture for free and she gets banned. Nawaa oo
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ebooksdepo: 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
saasala:
my friend,don't start writing your poo here on somebody's thread,are you so daft that you don't even know how to open a mere thread on nairaland? Bleep your running mouth!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by folafola(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
Please allow this teacher to finish her class before you close the school now. Haha
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by XwhY(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by JumiaConsult: 2:50pm On May 08, 2015
hehehe... just reading thru this thread itching to comment and also knowing fully well that I've been banned till August for posting an eye opener on Nairaland, that was when I suddenly saw "Reply", meaning I can now make comments... lol
nairaland mods be banning sensible people anyhow and leaving senselesa people to run the site

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by chrysso83(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2015
This people don't actually want us to get busy with something useful. that's y they keep banning anyone who can provide us with useful Information on good money making sites that will keep us away from this time wasting site called nairaland. so that we can always come here seeking for information we will never get. Seun and d mods make una use una head.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by abeebadekunle(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2015
Seriously...this is absolutely nonsense...how can you ban her?dunno am dealing with greedy site...mtchewww...you can ban me also idc ...there is so many site to visit for update..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.