Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52140 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by noble03(f): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Those of you trying to discourage and stop Queenss are wicked minded and sabotage.
You won't want to share your knowledge and help others but rather you're stopping someone who wants to help.that's wickedness

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by noble03(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2015
Pls carry on.don't mind the bad belle people
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 8:58am On May 08, 2015
GodMode:
Queensss has been banned gringringringringrin
Why would she be banned? if that's the case she should please open another account and continue.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by GodMode: 9:26am On May 08, 2015
imas:

Why would she be banned? if that's the case she should please open another account and continue.

Most of the good websites that teach how to earn online or websites that help to earn online are banned on NL..

So if queensss listed a banned website she'll automatically be banned for 24 hrs or more..

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:02am On May 08, 2015
GodMode:

Most of the good websites that teach how to earn online or websites that help to earn online are banned on NL..

So if queensss listed a banned website she'll automatically be banned for 24 hrs or more..
Wow!!!! you're right, there's a thread that just started three days ago on how to earn online, I just checked now, it has been hidden. but they will not ban all these fake eBook sellers.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by hertheytheydgee(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2015
If na true, buy nairaland
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:13am On May 08, 2015
Followin
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Elslim: 11:13am On May 08, 2015
following noni
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by letsbet(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2015
am wit yhu
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Dannyset(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2015
kaylobs:
following you bumper to bumper
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by zonax(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Chuxserve(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2015
Miss queen abi wetin u better come backoo
Hhe u don start finish am oo if u no want make I swear for you
And mods if indeed this lady was banned then I go deactivated my account
Because I can't be wasting my mb here and not gaining any thing una better unbann her oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2015
continue
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Ochiske(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2015
Seun please advise your MODS to unban her na
which kind wickedness be this?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by snazzy5050(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2015
Am in wink
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:40am On May 08, 2015
God knows I am broke and I need to make money..Please #freequeens

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by baybeeboi: 11:43am On May 08, 2015
wow! I just tried it and it worked. Just got 2million Naira. Tanx, Op you are the bomb
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Oklander: 11:45am On May 08, 2015
oloyolo:
Miss queen abi wetin u better come backoo
Hhe u don start finish am oo if u no want make I swear for you
And mods if indeed this lady was banned then I go deactivated my account
Because I can't be wasting my mb here and not gaining any thing una better unbann her oo

You no dey read say this stup.i.d people don ban the lady!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2015
Oklander:
You no dey read say this stup.i.d people don ban the lady!

How can they ban her and still move the. The post to front page

It better not be truth cuz this will be the beginning of me leaving NL

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Osinitu(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by ellaV(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
Following grin
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
Following...
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by shapman: 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
Nairaland has been a huge community that enhances idea sharing among like minded and cool Nigerian people esp youths.
Now when someone comes here with the sole purpose of sharing much needed info that will benefit lotta people, the individual will be repayed with unwarranted injustice (ban in this case) whereas those perpetuating evil and scamming their fellow countrymen will be left to fallow.
This to me is capital B.S which should be looked into. I.R.M.C.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by phollybee(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
following
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Darchangel(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
Queensss:
Alright, ya-all are welcome on Board. I envy the level of your seriousness for those who have commented to show their interest. Just stayed tuned.

Update in the next 2hrs
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by sammybrainy(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2015
Yet the thread is on front page. What is happening?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by biGPoppaSays(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2015
I'm in.... how do we get started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.