Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? (645 Views)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
I have observed ladies which I can say 80%of them lost everything when married. During the time they were not marry they use to package everything that if a guy sees them will be turn on but moment she is married and pregnant chai no more packaging no more swag even when she deliver of a baby that packaging can't be regained . I use to think that that packaging that attracted me to you should not be that neglected and lost quickly. The question is this, why is it that Ladies can't maintain the body even after delivery to make their husband attracted to them as it use to be before marriage
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by temitemi1(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2015
Talk to your woman n she will give u what you want.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2015

Pictures or idonbilivit..

EricRichie
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On May 06, 2015
i support d nigga above cool

M marid wid 2 kids xo adon knw wah u r talkin about wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by buygala(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2015
ok
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by buygala(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:
i support d nigga above cool

M marid wid 2 kids xo adon knw wah u r talkin about wink

Pishure of your slim waistline, flat tummy, and still gallant breassts or..... undecided

angry ..... Na by marykayed face wey we go take sabi say your body never expire?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by stan241(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2015
Probably because "most" men begin to look for fresh meat after their wife delivers hence the attitude of the ladies towards their bodies or you think wives don't know when their husbies are getting it outside
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Seem To Lost Everything Moment They Are Married? by kJJFairy(f): 6:01pm On May 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Artificial And Shallow Or Natural And Simple? / 9 Signs You're Not In Love With Your Man / What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.