Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas (38737 Views)

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / Guys, How To Identify Broke Ladies Looking For Magas At A Restaurant / Ladies, How Many Magas Do U Plan To Enchant This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2015
The evolution and dominance of technology has developed wayward attributes peculiar to some Nigerian ladies leading to gold digging habits by extracting expensive Items from magas.

However, any guy can turn maga if he fails to decipher the devious ways of these ladies leading to him loosing valuable asset and items.

Therefore, these items are;

1. Mobile Devices

Many ladies want to use the new trend of phones such as Iphone, BB 10 smart phones, Samsung galaxy, etc. Those who show desperation about it will screw you up asking you to do what makes them happy. When you fail to get her one, you are automatically moved to the recycle bin

2. Human Hairstyles

I don't know why many young ladies have insatiable thirst for expensive weavons like Brazilian hair and it likes which has led many into gold digging various species of guys asking for regular allowance to change their hairstyle.

3. Cars

I don't know why many young ladies have insatiable thirst for expensive weavons like Brazilian hair and it likes which has led many into gold digging various species of guys asking for regular allowance to change their hairstyle.

4. Jewels and Groceries

They say a diamond is a lady's best friend. You can even use some of them for money ritual in as much as you can provide them flashy things such as golden chains and groceries

5. Over sea trips

Hehehe. Nah dubai trip dey reign now oh!
An average Nigerian lady can lick the feet of a guy the moment she hears he's from abroad. Just promise some of them you will take them abroad and watch them give their lives to you.. Awon way-ray cheesy

6. Feeding Like There's No Tomorrow

Many ladies are guilty of this shameful habit. I have witnessed a scene when a dude took a lady to an eatery, only for the girl to be feeding as if there famine in the land. I could read disappointment in the face of the guy. I guess he was with a little cash. When a white man take a white lady on a date, the lady might just order for a bottle of water and she's okay by that, but a Nigerian lady will feed as if there scarcity of food in the Nation. Very disgusting

7. Shopping

A maga will always be a maga. He buys the whole shoprite for the ladies while he buys 50 naira buscuit, yet he is happy. #smh#

8. Shows

Since they can't pay for AY show, film @ cinema house, etc, the buffoon who has not eaten since morning will still drop his hard earn money for the lady.

You can add yours too cool

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by daimsy(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by kodded(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2015
undecided

na why messi wicked like this ? embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
[size=24pt]makai talk true, me no even read dis thing sef..[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
angryangry

2 Likes 212 Shares

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by IamOdin: 6:28pm On May 06, 2015
Dude,is this all u got??

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 06, 2015
#100 recharge card.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
As much as a lot of them go about it the wrong way, like such stuff its a birthright or the only basis for being in a relationship, most of these things are what ignites a relationship and makes it wax stronger. I can't imagine how stale and useless a relationship will be when these things aren't occurring.

Most girls have succeeded in making men believe that whenever they ask or seek for a favour from them it's a deceit and they're just taking advantage of them. This shouldn't be the case. Love is about giving and taking and about taking care of our partner's well-being. But some self-centred and selfish girls have succeeded in destroying the good sides of a relationship. What's the way out of this mess

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 06, 2015
*Strodes into thread with a bottle of orijin in hand*

Op all these things you just mentioned, am the one that extracts it from them and not them from me.. . .

These gold diggers known as girls.. . I hail them sha....

EricRichie

2 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=33482783]As much as a lot of them go about it the wrong way, like such stuff its a birthright or the only basis for being in a relationship, most of these things are what ignites a relationship and makes it wax stronger. I can't imagine how stale and useless a relationship will be when these things aren't occurring.

Most of these girls have succeeded in making men believe that whatever they ask or seek from them is a deceit and they're just taking advantage of them. This shouldn't be the case. Love is about giving and taking and about taking care of our partner's well-being. But some of the self-centred and selfish girls have succeeded in destroying the good sides of a relationship. What's the way out of this mess
[/quote

Bro first of all, I have re edit the topic. Thanks for the correction.

@ the bolded, Well you have analysed it well. Love is all about giving and taking but some of these babes only want to be @ the receiving end which is painful.

Men are known for making money, Women are known for spending it "According to their ideology".

In a relationship/marriage where the financial contribution of man to woman is 100:0, then what contribution is she making?

However I discover a relationship where the guy spend all his money and the lady spends nothing is not a relationship. D guy don turn maga.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Mekus68: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
A maga will find it easy to take his chick for outing at chicken republic when he drinks garri at home.

And the girl will come with her friends o

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by kowema(f): 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
This wouldn't av being the case if the magas didn't act like 'The Ladys' inbtween' holds the key to their life...They put the price tags when they started giving out those gifts.

Dear Magas, deal with it

6 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
*Strodes into thread with a bottle of orijin in hand*

Op all these things you just mentioned, am the one that extracts it from them and not them from me.. . .

These gold diggers known as girls.. . I hail them sha....

EricRichie

Lol nah u dey... lol bro. U fit teach me? cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by falconey(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2015
not bad.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
Mekus68:
A maga will find it easy to take his chick for outing at chicken republic when he drinks garri at home.

And the girl will come with her friends o

Hahahaha @ the bolded. This one mumu don hit jackpot.

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
cyprus000:
angryangry
Bros your shares must be investigated
Mordified; I hail you oo
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Juliaann(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
cyprus000:
angryangry
Wtf? 202 shares in just 20mins

1 Like 55 Shares

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
kowema:
This wouldn't av being the case if the magas didn't act like 'The Ladys' inbtween' holds the key to their life...They put the price tags when they started giving out those gifts.

Dear Magas, deal with it

Thank God am not one tongue

3 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
Juliaann:

Long time Juliaann. Where have u been? wink

Barca dey play this night. U don bet? cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:
Dude,is this all u got??

You can add yours bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
falconey:
not bad.

Thanks bro wink
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by ronald4lif(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, first of all, I have re edit the topic. Thanks for the correction.

@ the bolded, Well you have analysed it well. Love is all about giving and taking but some of these babes only want to be @ the receiving end which is painful.

Men are known for making money, Women are known for spending it "According to their ideology".

In a relationship/marriage where the financial contribution of man to woman is 100:0, then what contribution is she making?

However I discover a relationship where the guy spend all his money and the lady spends nothing is not a relationship. D guy don turn maga.

Yes, that's true and that's why many relationship don't last as long like they should. Many people don't just trust their partner like they are expected to.

On men's part they're are always suspicious when their woman seek for a favour. Like they're being played. And vice versa. Most people seems to be very subconscious of their relationship and whenever their assistance is being sought for by their partner. This mindset is really unhealthy for the future of any relationship. It get me worried and I'm sure I'm not the only one it disturbs. I can't think of any suggestion or way out of this but it's important issues like this are addressed.

Just saying sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol nah u dey... lol bro. U fit teach me? cheesy

Loool I'll open a thread on that soon.. .

*In drake's voice*

[size=25] WATCHOUT!! [/size]
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by cyprus000: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
Juliaann:
[size=13pt]
Hmmm..ma'am

I think we have to consult the gods of nairaland on this,don't you think so?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, that's true and that's why many relationship don't last as long like they should. Many people don't just trust their partner like they are expected to.

On men's part they're are always suspicious when their woman seek for a favour. Like they're being played. And vice versa. Most people seems to be very subconscious of their relationship and whenever their assistance is being sought for by their partner. This mindset is really unhealthy for the future of any relationship. It get me worried and I'm sure I'm not the only one it disturbs. I can't think of any suggestion or way out of this but it's important issues like this are addressed.

Just saying sha.

Bro u are not only one being disturbed. Honestly I don't see spending in relationship as a wrong thing to do but because guys have been "magaed" and we hear multiple stories of how ladies take advantage when guys spend for them. As a result, guys are very careful when it comes 2 spending.

Okay for e.g I met a lady 2wks ago and she was telling me cock/bull story today about how she was rubbed and needs 25k urgently. I just ended the call. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool I'll open a thread on that soon.. .

*In drake's voice*

[size=15] WATCHOUT!! [/size]

Am expecting sire cheesy
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
Gregory77:
#100 recharge card.

Very cheap gift.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by winnieberry(f): 7:17pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=33482783][i]I really like your posts it just shows how matured u are.Yes all those things like you said makes a relationship fun.But most girls demand like its their birthright,d'most guys dont believe in giving those thing not knowing love is all about giving and sharing.Our pastor once said love isnt just by saying i love u all the tyme,u prove to smone that u love them afterall actions speaks louder than love.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro u are not only one being disturbed. Honestly I don't see spending in relationship as a wrong thing to do but because guys have been "magaed" and we hear multiple stories of how ladies take advantage when guys spend for them.

Lol@ magaed. No be small thing.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by winnieberry(f): 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=33482783][i]I really like your posts it just shows how matured u are.Yes all those things like you said makes a relationship fun.But most girls demand like its their birthright,d'most guys dont believe in giving those thing not knowing love is all about giving and sharing.Our pastor once said love isnt just by saying i love u all the tyme,u prove to smone that u love them afterall actions speaks louder than love.And ladies we shouldnt always be at d'recieving end,also help your guys out.Stop this sick belief that by giving him sex u dont need to give him anything again.And guys not all girls u ask u for a favour wants to magarize you.they might need d'favour.Love should be giving to and helping out people we love and cherish

1 Like

Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=winnieberry post=33483941][/quote]

Honestly speaking. Same here.
Re: 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas by ronald4lif(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2015
winnieberry:

I really like your posts it just shows how matured u are.Yes all those things like you said makes a relationship fun.But most girls demand like its their birthright,d'most guys dont believe in giving those thing not knowing love is all about giving and sharing.Our pastor once said love isnt just by saying i love u all the tyme,u prove to smone that u love them afterall actions speaks louder than love.

Thanks. We all wish we can change this mentality and can trust and take people for their word but sadly it's a wish that may never come to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.