Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised (9235 Views)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by contactmorak: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Food items are majorly meant for consumption, but it will surprise you to know that aside what the majority of us use them for in the Kitchen, some individuals have found another strange use for them. In view of the recent viral Miss Anambra Sextape in which she is seen using a Cucumber to satisfy herself, an act which beat many people's imagination. It may however interest you to know that the Cucumber crop is only one among several food items Nigerian ladies and other nationales have sexualized. Newseveryhour.com takes a look at these food items. Note, by using the word sexualized, we mean that they either use these food items to satisfy their urge or carved a sex image for the item.

1.Cucumber: When i think of this item, salad comes to mind, but when some ladies think about the Cucumber what comes to mind will be obvious when you watch the recently leaked Miss Anambra sex video. That's all i can say

2. Banana : This has long been in existence as a sex object and sex image among ladies. Don't be surprise many ladies use it instead of the Cucumber. Plantain can also represent for those who likes it bigger. Have you noticed how many Nigerian musicians often boast in their songs of having a big banana and threatening to give it to the ladies? Same with every other food ites We will mention in this article . They've been sang about by musicians. We all remember D'prince' song "Take Banana, till you go you" The song was all about banana and the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission had to ban it.

3.Sugar Cane: One cannot really say if ladies use the sugar cane to satisfy themselves in the bedroom, however one thing we know for sure is that this innocent food has been extremely sexualized globally as many female singers talks about their craving for a fat, long sugar cane while the male artists too boast of having the sugar cane.

4. Carrot: Carrot is sometimes used as a sextoy by ladies. It's a known fact among the ladies. Though most of them wil not be honest enough to tell you. It is a close alternative to the banana.

5.Cassava: This is infact trending in Nigeria at the moment especially among musicians who are tired of using the word "banana". Tekno recently used it too in his hit song "Pana" when he says, "Baby pana, dem say you like cassava (I get e big cassava)." You can often hear ladies talk about guys who have small cassavas and the guys with big cassavas. However, this is not to say that the ladies use the real cassava to satisfy their urge. But hey, what am i even saying? Some of the ladies of these generation with their insatiable appetite for sex will even use a gun, not to talk of a cassava!

The reason these food items have become object for sexualization is a topic for another day. However, If there is anyone you think should make the list, kindly indicate in the comment below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/the-cucumber-and-other-popular-food.html

2 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by contactmorak: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nawa

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by ClassCaptain(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
What of okro kiss

9 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by kinggogo: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
They also use sugar cane shocked shocked

No b to wunjure demselves

Jesu Kristi

28 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
This cucumber matter done comot for gear ooo

7 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Mustack: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
What of okro kiss
Bad man grin

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by 4reala(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Banana small nah, na plantain grin

6 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Corn

9 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
this CUCUMBER shit is getting boring already

7 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by contactmorak: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
ucsparks:

ok, we will continue till it finally gets boring

12 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by mizzbouqui(f): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
mtchewwwww undecidedmtchewwwww
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
ucsparks:
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Raddie(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hope all this won't increase the price of cucumber o!

just imagining the expression on some guys face when they see a lovely lady buying cucumber! Lol!

hehehe! anyways I blame all them randy dudes with a plus 7 joystick....nw a cucumber being a plus 8 is sure an upgrade....

"No one seems to be asking who the other lady doing the -cucumlinus and most are already shouting 14years"

2 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by dollyjoy(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Raddie:
Hope all this won't increase the price of cucumber o!

just imagining the expression on some guys face when they see a lovely lady buying cucumber! Lol!

As in eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Batlan01: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
angry#IStandWithCUCUMBA
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by arewafederation: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Some also use YAM...

3 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Raddie(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
As in eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!
abi u no see something. Buying condoms is hard enough already, now cucumber. No chill at all!

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by EHMIR(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cucumbae;a lady who uses cucumba to pleasure her self
cucumbulus;the art of using cucumba to pleasure one self
cucumbus;a partner in cucumbulus.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by realmindz: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
cassava!!!
Op u dey lie oo
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by firstking01(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
That dude that mentioned okrogrin...For Godsake how would they use itgrin

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Moi-Moi
Pineapple
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by adaksbullet: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Corn
said god! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
said god! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked
said god
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Aaah!
Ironi, mo ni gba!
Dis fruits deh collect work 4rm our hands undecided

In other news...
My popori dance steps wen Seun promised to post help of #2m to me on MMM grin

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Raina80(f): 1:58am On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=contactmorak post=50588592]Food items are majorly meant for consumption, but it will surprise you to know that aside what the majority of us use them for in the Kitchen, some individuals have found another strange use for them. In view of the recent viral Miss Anambra Sextape in which she is seen using a Cucumber to satisfy herself, an act which beat many people's imagination. It may however interest you to know that the Cucumber crop is only one among several food items Nigerian ladies and other nationales have sexualized. Newseveryhour.com takes a look at these food items. Note, by using the word sexualized, we mean that they either use these food items to satisfy their urge or carved a sex image for the item.

1.Cucumber: When i think of this item, salad comes to mind, but when some ladies think about the Cucumber what comes to mind will be obvious when you watch the recently leaked Miss Anambra sex video. That's all i can say

2. Banana : This has long been in existence as a sex object and sex image among ladies. Don't be surprise many ladies use it instead of the Cucumber. Plantain can also represent for those who likes it bigger. Have you noticed how many Nigerian musicians often boast in their songs of having a big banana and threatening to give it to the ladies? Same with every other food ites We will mention in this article . They've been sang about by musicians. We all remember D'prince' song "Take Banana, till you go you" The song was all about banana and the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission had to ban it.

3.Sugar Cane: One cannot really say if ladies use the sugar cane to satisfy themselves in the bedroom, however one thing we know for sure is that this innocent food has been extremely sexualized globally as many female singers talks about their craving for a fat, long sugar cane while the male artists too boast of having the sugar cane.

4. Carrot: Carrot is sometimes used as a sextoy by ladies. It's a known fact among the ladies. Though most of them wil not be honest enough to tell you. It is a close alternative to the banana.

5.Cassava: This is infact trending in Nigeria at the moment especially among musicians who are tired of using the word "banana". Tekno recently used it too in his hit song "Pana" when he says, "Baby pana, dem say you like cassava (I get e big cassava)." You can often hear ladies talk about guys who have small cassavas and the guys with big cassavas. However, this is not to say that the ladies use the real cassava to satisfy their urge. But hey, what am i even saying? Some of the ladies of these generation with their insatiable appetite for sex will even use a gun, not to talk of a cassava!

The reason these food items have become object for sexualization is a topic for another day. However, If there is anyone you think should make the list, kindly indicate in the comment below...

Bottles
Electric toothbrushes
Anything that vibrates
Candles
The back of spoons
Bedknobs
Pillows
Side of mattress
Men .... usually the safer option ( most of the time )

3 Likes

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by cr7lomo: 3:07am On Oct 29, 2016
I now know y davido's cousin " B red" no fit blow...instead of the mu.mu to take advantage of the situation to re-promote his cucumber song with akon...im de, de look like buhari...

Some people just cant identify when their blessings are ripe....smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by harffie(m): 4:59am On Oct 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by veekid(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2016
Lmao
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Sugarcane can not be sexualized, it has tiny needles that can scatter the inner lining of puna.

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by Haywhymido(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Chei, there is god o.
Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
aside these items,some prefer to use a pestle

1 Like

Re: The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised by jamalnation(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Plantain,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.