Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . (1593 Views)

Gals Need To Get This Straight. ..... / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2009
When a girl refuses to give in to your advances, she's a fronting, unromantic, closeted lesbian and when she, for Heaven know why, does give in to your advances, she is a greedy, immoral, [insert other degrading words here], cheap slut.

Seems like you lot suffer more crises than just mid-life crisis.

Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by dayokanu(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2009
I disagree!!!!

Maybe immatured guys and Losers might call a girl who give in to advances greedy, a slut.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Sissy3(f): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

When a girl refuses to give in to your advances, she's a fronting, unromantic, closeted lesbian and when she, for Heaven know why, does give in to your advances, she is a greedy, immoral, [insert other degrading words here], cheap slut.

i totally agree with you on this.

when you dont give, it is trouble, and when you do give it is another trouble
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by hollandis(f): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2009
what sort of assumption is this!!!!!!
Anyway, when you meet the right man,you will change your entire opinion about them cheesy
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by ariblaze(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2009
promised myself not to get dragged into discuss like this grin
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2009
miss threadstarter, your threads (and maybe posts) of late have been poorly thought through to say the least.
i'd like to believe you are an intelligent woman but gosh with threads like this (and some other one you created. . . . . . . .cant remember it) im beginning to think otherwise.

You can't go on putting a whole gender in one box. . . . . . . .in other words generalizing
besides, since when did anyone's opinion of you become an issue?

what sort of people do you hang with? yes some guys tick all the boxes as outlined above but damn, not all guys.

Geeeez!
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by MoneyRule(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2009
@DaPhoenix
Which one are you guilty of?

Tip of the day: Try a guy above 18.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Czarskit(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ topic

Cos it's kinda true. . .depending on the dudez brain functionality.

"Heaven knows why a girl gives in to a guys advances"? U must be nuts! So who's advances should she give in to? Yours? U sound. . . 'stwange' & 'stewpeed'.

As 4 me, I don't tink comments change anytin. If I phock, 'good'; If I don't, 'beta'. . .
I actually tink sex is ovarated . . .
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
lol I couldn't help but laugh at some of the replies. Anyway, if any of the dudes I hang out with made me feel like I previously stated, I wouldn't come to Nairaland to address the matter, best believe I will confront him right there and then. This is up because it seems like every other thread is about lack of 'decent' girls or how girls are cheap, so, what else am I supposed to do but wonder if that is how you guys really feel. If you're mad and think this post is unintelligent, please do us a favor and just click the romance link. Thank you.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Czarskit(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2009
What a relief!
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by daduke2k(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
@daphoenix u just hit the nail on the head grin grin
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2009

That's a typical rough neck response - exploitative! If you want appreciative response. . .drift to the GQ type of guy who sees worth in himself and his woman. . . .but that's too difficult for some of you, your heart desire appreciation but your body is burning for roughening.

It's your issue, not ours. wink Find a balanced player to fulfill both.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by KarmaMod(f): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Find a balanced player to fulfill both.

They're not born yet so until then the complaints will continue
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2009
Haa ha ha haha, and here comes Karmamod! My, my, my. . .hmmm!

I hear you are not bow legged. True? grin
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by spikedcylinder: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2009

Several life crises! cheesy cheesy
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2009
generalisation.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by KarmaMod(f): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
only abamis are bowlegged  cool

Be that as it may David, you're just as guilty
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2009
davidylan:

generalisation.

But is it far fetched?

Negro_Ntns:

That's a typical rough neck response - exploitative! If you want appreciative response. . .drift to the GQ type of guy who sees worth in himself and his woman. . . .but that's too difficult for some of you, your heart desire appreciation but your body is burning for roughening.

It's your issue, not ours. wink Find a balanced player to fulfill both.

That is already on my to-do (no pun intended) list.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by ChinenyeN(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix, are you asking/requesting for information/our input, or are you making a statement?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by CrudeOil2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2009

Who pissed in your cornflakes?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
That is already on my to-do (no pun intended) list.

cool
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
only abamis are bowlegged

You will be my abami when I am done bowing yours. grin
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix,

How would you recognize your playa when he shows up?

Your heat might still lead you to the desires of a rough neck. . .or your tears to the smothering hands of Mr Too Cute. Don't you think?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

DaPhoenix,

How would you recognize your playa when he shows up?

Your heat might still lead you to the desires of a rough neck. . .or your tears to the smothering hands of Mr Too Cute. Don't you think?

Are you doubting my ability to choose who's right for me?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
Woooo, back the trunk up! grin Who you bucking up on?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Woooo, back the trunk up! grin Who you bucking up on?

lol I ain't even started.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2009
Oh, I see we gonna have some drama in here. grin
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2009
In that case, hit me with your best. I'm ready.

Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
You can't handle me chick! I am fiery and penetrating. Who's that in the pix?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

You can't handle me chick!  I am fiery and penetrating.

Whatever you say.

Negro_Ntns:

Who's that in the pix?

New York.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Lovers / How Do You Get Her To Like You? / Getting Rid Of A Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.