Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . (1598 Views)

Gals Need To Get This Straight. ..... / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
No, I meant the very first pix in your post.

You sound very self confident. Quite creative too. Your name is strange to me though. Who are you, any old handles or you are new?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by bluespice(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
he he he he he he he he he he he

the good thing is most men act this way
they on the other hand would rather u forgot that tiny bit of information tongue
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
bluespice:

he he he he he he he he he he he

the good thing is most men act this way
they on the other hand would rather u forgot that tiny bit of information tongue

I'm still waiting for David to tell me if it was too far fetched. I guess silence does mean consent.

Negro_Ntns:

No, I meant the very first pix in your post.

You sound very self confident. Quite creative too. Your name is strange to me though. Who are you, any old handles or you are new?

You don't know any of my banned IDs.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
I see. Anyway, what issue do you have against men that dismiss your attitude and why would that be a greater issue against say, not coming up short when you are in heat and your body needs him? I see that you are very passionate and steamy.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

I see.  Anyway, what issue do you have against men that dismiss your attitude and why would that be a greater issue against say, not coming up short when you are in heat and your body needs him?  I see that you are very passionate and steamy.

Wow! First, I am not an animal. Second, my vibrator hasn't run out of power and third, this is getting too weird so . . .

Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by NegroNtns(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
No offense meant. It's a discussion on the topic.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Sauron1: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

When a girl refuses to give in to your advances, she's a fronting, unromantic, closeted lesbian and when she, for Heaven know why, does give in to your advances, she is a greedy, immoral, [insert other degrading words here], cheap slut.

Seems like you lot suffer more crises than just mid-life crisis.

Only uneducated men see women who give in as a greedy immoral slut. . . . .
The world has moved on. As long as both parties agree to move up another notch, who cares?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Only uneducated men see women who give in as a greedy immoral slut. . . . .
The world has moved on. As long as both parties agree to move up another notch, who cares?

*prints and laminates* Good thing we're on the same page. I hope some retards come to talk about girls being cheap again so I can feed them with this. Maybe they will be more responsive to this now that it's coming from a fellow man, since they have proven resistant to all I have said.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

No offense meant. It's a discussion on the topic.

ok
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Sauron1: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

*prints and laminates* Good thing we're on the same page. I hope some retards come to talk about girls being cheap again so I can feed them with this. Maybe they will be more responsive to this now that it's coming from a fellow man, since they have proven resistant to all I have said.

There's nothing like a cheap slut.
Dude meets babe. . . . .Dude wants to get some. . . . .He spins the gist for the babe and they both agree to get down.
How is she immoral? An act performed by 2 people and only one of em carry the blame??
I can't work this out in me head.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

There's nothing like a cheap slut.
Dude meets babe. . . . .Dude wants to get some. . . . .He spins the gist for the babe and they both agree to get down.
How is she immoral? An act performed by 2 people and only one of em carry the blame??
I can't work this out in me head.

*prints and laminates again* OMG!! Sauron what happened?! You were the last person I expected to agree with me. It seems like your ideas have suddenly changed for the better! Which pastor prayed for you? Tell me so I can send him my list of people to pray for lol.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Sauron1: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

*prints and laminates again* OMG!! Sauron what happened?! You were the last person I expected to agree with me. It seems like your ideas have suddenly changed for the better! Which pastor prayed for you? Tell me so I can send him my list of people to pray for lol.

This has always been ma stance.

Being cheap or being a slut only applies when INFIDELITY comes into PLAY.
A woman sleeping with 2 men at the same time is the LovePeddler, slag or floozie.
Pastor praying for me?? Are you Baba Suwe in disguise?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by bluespice(f): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
lmao!
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Pastor praying for me?? Are you Baba Suwe in disguise?

lol Baba who?

~Sauron~:

This has always been ma stance.

I love it. Good for you!
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Treetop20(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
what is this?
18th century?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
Treetop20:

what is this?
18th century?

19th century called. They want their joke back lol.
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol Baba who?

Baba Suwe!!!

I love it. Good for you!

Sex is spontaneous. . . . . . . .Schitzo can happen anytime. wink
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Treetop20(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

dry
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

grin
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Baba Suwe!!!

Treetop20:

dry

Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Treetop20(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
lol
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Magz(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2009
Generalize some more, eh?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by DaPhoenix(f): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2009
Magz:

Generalize some more, eh?

Again I ask, is it far fetched?
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Tgirl4real(f): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

U don't know him then.

@ Post

Well . . . if the guy truly loves u or even digs u at all, he wont see u as a cheap slut
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by Grizzly(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
*scratches head and rolls eyes*
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by MaiSuya(m): 1:33am On Feb 10, 2009
Seems like you lot suffer more crises than just mid-life crisis.

Oh dear! Sorry naa. So what did [b]he [/b]do this time? Anyway I assure you, whatever it was, [b]he [/b]is very, very sorry. Ok? happy now? If, however, you feel better venting your poorly concealed tantrum on every three legged bastard out there, feel free to indulge yourself. 

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (or whatever it is men do to express exasperation)  angry
Re: Dudes, Let Me Get This Straight . . . by pop247(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2009
what sort of assumption is this!!!!!!
\

Asumption indeed. I rather call it imagination lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bros, How Far Thread! Meant For Guys Only / His Ex Wish Him Dead / He’s Wonderful & Wants To Marry Me, But He Doesn’t Know I Was A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.