Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State (8989 Views)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / How Yar Adua Stole Billions: 419 Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by BOSS7: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
Some call it invading privacy while some call it fairness but I call it getting back at the public servants. I don't care whether their personal space is being invaded or even bombed.I thought the mantra leadership comes with responsibility still means something. I remembered one of Cheney's daughter being revealed as a lesbian while his father (Dick Cheney) was against same sex relationship.

I say fukk that. If I have the same information about these looters' families, I'll reveal it.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Some call it invading privacy while some call it fairness but I call it getting back at the public servants. I don't care whether their personal space is being invaded or even bombed.I thought the mantra leadership comes with responsibility still means something. I remembered one of Cheney's daughter being revealed as a lesbian while his father (privates Cheney) was against same sex relationship.

I say fukk that. If I have the same information about these looters' families, I'll reveal it.

word is bond! grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by PollMaster: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
If your father doesnt put on his seatbelt while driving should police/LASTMA arrest you?
This post is quite distasteful and poorly thought out.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
oyb:

big pun talked about 'its funny how the money turned her from an average honey to a stunning looker'

if the gal looks like that with money . . .don't want to think what sh'd look like broke.

Oh hush jor, you are just "jealousing" her.

I still insist, hate the father, not the child.

I can imagine someone yapping in my ears now say my papa chop bank money, na bite I go bite the person! angry tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Ibime(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
oyb:

big pun talked about 'its funny how the money turned her from an average honey to a stunning looker'

Behavin like a money hungry hooker/ funny how the money took her/
From a average honey to a stunning looker/

Big Pun was my man!

Anyway, even with the money, anyone who thinks this girl is stunning needs specsavers. She is very bland! And mind you, this is her best picture. Na so Naija girls don digress sotay Naija guys dey gbadun this chick? There must be a famine in Naija. grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh hush jor, you are just "jealousing" her.

I still insist, hate the father, not the child.

I can imagine someone yapping in my ears now say my papa chop bank money, na bite I go bite the person! angry tongue

Why reduce most everything to hate? We are speaking of a man that has supposedly stolen millions from the Nigerian people. He has refused to make his information open to the public so we investigate him ourselves. If his child benefits from it, nothing wrong with making that known to the Nigerian people so they see where their money is likely going.  If I had a father that was into such, I would expose him or even make people know I am not a thief like him. Fair game!!

This has nothing to do with the girl herself, although I question her character if she knows of the many stories and has yet to confront her father about it, but the fact that the Nigerian people have a right to know where the stolen money most likely goes. Or are you going to tell me next that this man is able to afford to send his kids to foreign schools, and foreign hospitals on a politicians salary? If the man is not willing to come clean to the people who hired him, then it is only reasonable that we dig to find truth where we can. grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
I dont think there is anything wrong sending your kids anywhere in the world.

Many parent who can afford it want theirs kids to go to the best school in the world.

Her dad is Governor and that should stop the dream of the child.

moreover she got into that school cos she was brilliant and she scored well in her Tests.

Who amongst us regardless of your position would have the chance to send your Child to harvard, Cambridge, Oxford or Stanford but decline to send them to OAU, Unimaid, UniPort Or UNIZIK

He would have denied the girl the opportunity to be the best she can be just to score political points
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
we will hunt there children down where ever they are. they can not destroy nigerian youths and hope their own children will ve good lives. let them teal the money. in the nearest future we will make shure they dont live to spend it. marrrrafukers
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Why reduce most everything to hate? We are speaking of a man that has supposedly stolen millions from the Nigerian people. He has refused to make his information open to the public so we investigate him ourselves. If his child benefits from it, nothing wrong with making that known to the Nigerian people so they see where their money is likely going.  If I had a father that was into such, I would expose him or even make people know I am not a thief like him. Fair game!!

This has nothing to do with the girl herself, although I question her character if she knows of the many stories and has yet to confront her father about it, but the fact that the Nigerian people have a right to know where the stolen money most likely goes. Or are you going to tell me next that this man is able to afford to send his kids to foreign schools, and foreign hospitals on a politicians salary? If the man is not willing to come clean to the people who hired him, then it is only reasonable that we dig to find truth where we can. grin

I haven't reduced anything or everything to hate, I was talking in reference to this thread. If you noticed my previous post, I used the word "attack" and I believe both words are interchangeable in this context.

Abacha stole billions of dollars and everybody wanted him dead. Does it mean that his children (excluding the older ones who actually killed people) should also be killed?
Unless the child(ren) in question have committed atrocities, I say, leave them be! Its not their fault that they were born to thieving parents. undecided
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

I dont think there is anything wrong sending your kids anywhere in the world.

Many parent who can afford it want theirs kids to go to the best school in the world.
No Questions about that!

dayokanu:

His dad is Goovernor and that should stop the dream of the child.
Nothing wrong with a governor doing that either on his own buck!

dayokanu:

moreover she got into that school cos she was brilliant and she scored well in her Tests.
Ok. Do you mind providing proof of this? And by the by, did she also win full scholarship as well? If yes, What organization is sponsoring her here?

dayokanu:

Who amongst us regardless of your position would have the chance to send your Child to harvard, Cambridge, Oxford or Stanford but decline to send them to OAU, Unimaid, UniPort Or UNIZIK
If I do not have the money, I would not steal from my company to send my child to school though. I mean sure I may be tempted to do that but I know that would mean jail regardless of my intentions.  So this is not really about who would not, but where the money is coming from.

dayokanu:

He would have denied the girl the opportunity to be the best she can be just to score political points
Well, he does not have to deny her if he does not have the money, It would simply be that he did not have the money at the time to help her. But the question still is the source of the money for her schooling and her cost of living. Any documents to show where it all comes from? If you have information please offer it up so we can stop wasting our time on her and move on to the next one to probe.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I haven't reduced anything or everything to hate, I was talking in reference to this thread. If you noticed my previous post, I used the word "attack" and I believe both words are interchangeable in this context.

Point taken!

spikedcylinder:

Abacha stole billions of dollars and everybody wanted him dead. Does it mean that his children (excluding the older ones who actually killed people) should also be killed?
Unless the child(ren) in question have committed atrocities, I say, leave them be! Its not their fault that they were born to thieving parents. undecided

I am not asking for their death in this case and I am sure most people are more concerned with making sure justice is served, than in seeing anyone dead. Well, there is such a thing as guilt by association, right? Now I know some associations we can not help, but I believe it is reason why these people need to come out and tell us that they are not involved, or provide us information to help us understand that. IBy the way, if you punish the man with jail sentence, his children still get to suffer. So that is not really a choice for us to make. All we should concern ourselves with, in my opinion is that justice is served. If these people benefit from the stolen wealth and the man is unwilling to reveal where the money went, then we go after the beneficiaries (irrespective of relationship to the main man) in this case, then we can trace the money back to the main culprit from there.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Sara1981(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2009
Dis is not an invasion of privacy. Its public access anyone can pull up. Fiting corruption should start with us in every way so rather people like it or not exposure of these thieving people is good including the members who benefited from the stolen funds.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobo,

Sam Egwu won the governorship elections and i bet he wasnt a poor man when he contested.

I dont know his worth but most people who contest for Governorship and Political offices were already succesful in their career before going into Politics.

Buying a form alone to contest might be as much as 5-10million before talking of campaign and so.

To become a governor in Nigeria, You cant spend less than 200million naira
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Kobo,

Sam Egwu won the governorship elections and i bet he wasnt a poor man when he contested.

I dont know his worth but most people who contest for Governorship and Political offices were already succesful in their career before going into Politics.

Buying a form alone to contest might be as much as 5-10million before talking of campaign and so.

eh? ask lam adesina about that. one can also ask all those govs with godfathers. and the excons too
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by lucabrasi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2009
eternity is smelling in this thread, if you want to attend an ivy league school then make sure you  call for financial reinforcements fom home or better still work your ass off so that your born/unborn children will have acess to what you didnt have instead of spreading eternity perfume everywhere, anyone who thinks the girl will be bothered by this is deluding him/herself, true nigerian ko,true jamaican ni grin grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2009
OYB, Tell me 10 governors who were broke and couldnt afford an American Ivy league education before ascending the governorship

Since 1999, we have had at least 72 governors- 2 from each state. 10 would be a good number to ask for. The only ones I might accept are those old men AD governors (Lam, Akande, Adefarati)
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Kobo,

I am not saying he does not have the money.

dayokanu:

Ok . . . still not contesting that.

dayokanu:

That still, but where is the proof we seek? We know money is missing and continues to go missing. By the way, even rich people steal. grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
I am not asking for their death in this case and I am sure most people are more concerned with making sure justice is served, than in seeing anyone dead. Well, there is such a thing as guilt by association, right? Now I know some associations we can not help, but I believe it is reason why these people need to come out and tell us that they are not involved, or provide us information to help us understand that. IBy the way, if you punish the man with jail sentence, his children still get to suffer. So that is not really a choice for us to make. All we should concern ourselves with, in my opinion is that justice is served. If these people benefit from the stolen wealth and the man is unwilling to reveal where the money went, then we go after the beneficiaries (irrespective of relationship to the main man) in this case, then we can trace the money back to the main culprit from there.

I used the Abacha case as an hypothetical example.

I'm not saying anyone wants Flora Egwu dead, all I'm saying is that if you want to humiliate her father for stealing do so and leave her out of it. Abi what kind of giringori justice is this thread trying to achieve?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I used the Abacha case as an hypothetical example.

I'm not saying anyone wants Flora Egwu dead, all I'm saying is that if you want to humiliate her father for stealing do so and leave her out of it. Abi what kind of giringori justice is this thread trying to achieve?

Why does this have to be about humiliating the father? Like I said earlier, the man is not willing to make public his dealings; FOI bill has been tied up in the house for years, and so our own hands have remained tied as well. However, having access to these persons, we have an avenue by which we can probe for information the way we can. If she is innocent, it is also a forum for her to let the Nigerian people know this so we clear her name from the list of potentials, and that way this does not come back to hunt her in future.

Try to look at it this way; money is missing, that we know for sure but we do not know where it went. The oga refuses to talk, so we go after everyone else to either clear their names or solidify the link to the thief. At the end, the ultimate goal is to find the missing money or at least find out where it went and why. Simple!! grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobo,

This girl I assume passed tests on her own and secured an Ivy league admission.

I believe not everyone who has money gets into Ivy league. the father might have stolen money but the girl has not done anything wrong

You want her to prove to you how she got admission, wrote tests, wrote essays, and if she has financial aid or not, Then you have to ask her personally.

My point is a girl in an Ivy league school means she is smart enough to get there. And she is trying to get the best this is against the thinking that since he is Education Minister, he shouldnt send his kid to an Ivy league school.

I am not here to prove she went there on stolen funds!!!!!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Kobo,

This girl I assume passed tests on her own and secured an Ivy league admission.

You do know that if I wanted assumptions, I can easily make up those on my own?

dayokanu:

I believe not everyone who has money gets into Ivy league. the father might have stolen money but the girl has not done anything wrong
Do you have proof for this? Notice I am not asking why she is in an Ivy League school but where the money that is missing went, and if it was used to pay the fees and cost of living for her? If you want to make it about the gal, then I am sorry, I can not help there as I have no information on her person, and only care about the money we are looking for.

dayokanu:

You want her to prove to you how she got admission, wrote tests, wrote essays, and if she has financial aid or not, Then you have to ask her personally.
Could not care less. I think we are not on the same issue here.

dayokanu:
My point is a girl in an Ivy league school means she is smart enough to get there. And she is trying to get the best this is against the thinking that since he is Education Minister, he shouldnt send his kid to an Ivy league school.

I am not here to prove she went there on stolen funds!!!!!

Then we are not on the same wavelength. I could not care less if she is in IVY league school or not; neither do I care how she got there. I am looking for missing money; and if she knows anything about it, we would like to know.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
Why does this have to be about humiliating the father? Like I said earlier, the man is not willing to make public his dealings; FOI bill has been tied up in the house for years, and so our own hands have remained tied as well. However, having access to these persons, we have an avenue by which we can probe for information the way we can. If she is innocent, it is also a forum for her to let the Nigerian people know this so we clear her name from the list of potentials, and that way this does not come back to hunt her in future.

Try to look at it this way; money is missing, that we know for sure but we do not know where it went. The oga refuses to talk, so we go after everyone else to either clear their names or solidify the link to the thief. At the end, the ultimate goal is to find the missing money or at least find out where it went and why. Simple!!

It has a lot to do with humiliating the father because you have called him a thief, you want him in jail and you him want to return the stolen funds (except if Havard don chop am). That is akin to humiliation? No?

Wait a min, you want to find the missing money through his daughter? You want him to make his dealings (financial and otherwise) public and you're going through his daughter? YOU WANT HIM TO VETO THE FOI BILL AND YOU THINK HIS DAUGHTER IS THE SECRET PASSAGE WAY? Are you kidding? shocked shocked
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

It has a lot to do with humiliating the father because you have called him a thief, you want him in jail and you want to return the stolen funds (except if Havard don chop am). Thats akin to humiliation? No?

I am not following you! So what part of this is about finding the missing money that was entrusted to him did you not get?

spikedcylinder:

Wait a min, you want to find the missing money through his daughter? You want him to make his dealings (financial and otherwise) public and you're going through his daughter? YOU WANT HIM TO VETO THE FOI BILL AND YOU THINK HIS DAUGHTER IS THE SECRET PASSAGE WAY? Are you kidding? shocked shocked

I am sure I made myself clear. If you do not like it, I can not help you there. grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

I am not following you! So what part of this is about finding the missing money that was entrusted to him did you not get?

I am sure I made myself clear. If you do not like it, I can not help you there. grin

You made a reference to the comment I made about humiliating him. I was only trying to butress my meaning.

You have made yourself clear, so have I. wink wink
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Grizzly(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
Sam Egwu is d most corrupt politician in naija. Reasons being that he once hid under the guise of an ardent Assemblies of God goer to perpetrate all his evil deeds.
If i catch him eh, i will substitute one of his balls for a grenade!
*spits in disgust*
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by OBVIOUS(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
Thanks for posting this up.

I think that if the children of these corrupt politicians were embarrassed, thier parents would reconsider stealing our money.

BTW, in America a stupid person can enter an ivy league school if they're rich, (look at Bush and co) it is when someone is poor that a conversation surrounding smartness comes up,

In addition, I thot he had a vested interest in education, why is he sending his child abroad to study, LMAO.

I think Obama or the Royal family in London should send thier children to CHINA, hahahaha!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by WilyWily: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ibime:

Who talk say the girl fine?

The girl no fine at all. Very bland.
Na true, she resemble Yoruba woman
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Obvious,
I disagree with you on those Ivy league school.

Are you telling me SAT, ACT, GRE and GMAT requirement for rich kids differ from those of poor children?

if you have these facts bring it out.

Rich people send their children to the best Primary and High school they thereby end up being well groomed for Ivy league scores Unlike children who grew up in projects

Bush was the Governor of a state bigger than Nigeria and probably one of the top 10 biggest economy in the world which he did well before becoming president.

Didnt Obama and Bill Clinton send their kids to private schools? why not public schools to prove a political point
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by IGWEUSA(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
Her face no even look like pesin wey dey see money. Any way no bi her fault say her papa na criminal. shocked
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by BOSS7: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

[center][size=40pt]FUKKKKKKK[/size][/center]
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
OBVIOUS:

Thanks for posting this up.

I think that if the children of these corrupt politicians were embarrassed, thier parents would reconsider stealing our money.

BTW, in America a stupid person can enter an ivy league school if they're rich, (look at Bush and co) it is when someone is poor that a conversation surrounding smartness comes up,

In addition, I thot he had a vested interest in education, why is he sending his child abroad to study, LMAO.

I think Obama or the Royal family in London should send thier children to CHINA, hahahaha!

If only any of this made sense. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If only any of this made sense. undecided lipsrsealed

What does not make sense in all that? I read it and I understood what he was trying to say. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain, “Papa Nsukka” Assassinated In Enugu / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. / Ugwuanyi Lays Foundation Of Auxiliary Complex For Enugu Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.