Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State (8990 Views)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / How Yar Adua Stole Billions: 419 Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 1:26am On Feb 07, 2009
Kobo what do u understand by what OBVIOUS was trying to say?

A stupid person can enter an Ivy league school?

Or tell me why the president is not sending his children to government funded schools
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Feb 07, 2009
dayokanu:

Kobo what do u understand by what OBVIOUS was trying to say?

A stupid person can enter an Ivy league school?

Or tell me why the president is not sending his children to government funded schools

Please drop the act! You and I know he made himself clear there. Just because he does not agree with you does not mean he is not clear in what he is trying to communicate.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by dayokanu(m): 1:43am On Feb 07, 2009
Maybe you can help me understand by communicating what he means in particular reference to Ivy league school admission

In addition, I thot he had a vested interest in education, why is he sending his child abroad to study, LMAO.

I think Obama or the Royal family in London should send thier children to CHINA, hahahaha

Why the president of US didnt send his kids to govt schools
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2009
You would have to ask him. Also ask him why he follows that with HAHAHAHA!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by OBVIOUS(m): 3:02am On Feb 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You would have to ask him. Also ask him why he follows that with HAHAHAHA!

KOBO, u're too much my guy! hahahaha, LMAO!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by OBVIOUS(m): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2009
dayokanu:

@Obvious,
I disagree with you on those Ivy league school.

Are you telling me SAT, ACT, GRE and GMAT requirement for rich kids differ from those of poor children?

if you have these facts bring it out.

Rich people send their children to the best Primary and High school they thereby end up being well groomed for Ivy league scores Unlike children who grew up in projects

Bush was the Governor of a state bigger than Nigeria and probably one of the top 10 biggest economy in the world which he did well before becoming president.

Didnt Obama and Bill Clinton send their kids to private schools? why not public schools to prove a political point

Ure right in stating that rich people send their children to the best primary and high school and this grooms them for Ivy League, I've also worked for Ivy League admissions and I know that Rich parents call in favors to the Ivy Leagues for their children (stupid children included) all the time (in return for donations, or a huge donors can write letters of recommendations for friends children, i mean theres politics to the admissions process.)
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by bawomolo(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2009
Legacy kids find it easier to get into Ivy league Schools.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by OBVIOUS(m): 4:48am On Feb 07, 2009
u're absolutely right but I don't think that the gals father went to an IVY,
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 5:22am On Feb 07, 2009
What does not make sense in all that? I read it and I understood what he was trying to say. grin grin

Of course you do! Like minds they say. . . .  grin tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Of course you do! Like minds they say. . . .  grin tongue

sigh! The dude clearly communicated his stance. Where have I stated that I care about anyone getting /not getting in Ivy league schools so far? If you actually read my posts, you would know by now that I am not concerned about the school but more on funding applied. @OBVIOUS focused on his belief on admissions into the schools  . . . how did you come to the conclusion that we both think alike? Jeezz!!! Stop trying to inject sentiments and emotions such as HATE/JEALOUSY etc into the discussion and stick to just the issue, will you?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by agaba123(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
debosky:

Stop beefing jo!  grin

She did not lead to her father's looting - if you had evidence of excessive living/spending, then you might have a point. The mere fact that she is in a foreign university is no pointer to anything.

Many people work hard in naija and send their kids to school abroad. Punish the father for sins (if true) and not his innocent daughter.  tongue

PS Ibime I agree with you - quite bland. Wouldn't look at her twice, except she was loaded of course.  grin
Bro make some enquiries about that babe. She is a single mum though . . . lol
All Egwu's kids are extravagant so do not even go there.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by youngies(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
OYB, Tell me 10 governors who were broke and couldnt afford an American Ivy league education before ascending the governorship

Since 1999, we have had at least 72 governors- 2 from each state. 10 would be a good number to ask for. The only ones I might accept are those old men AD governors (Lam, Akande, Adefarati)

Chiwoke Mbadinuiju: This guy was an ordinary 'Charge n Bail' lawyer pre 1999
Chimaraoke Nnamani: This guy could barely rob two pennies together. I still remember the first time I met him
Chris Ngige: This dude was squatting with in a fellow doctors house here in Abuja before his election
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2009
Kobojunkie:

sigh! The dude clearly communicated his stance. Where have I stated that I care about anyone getting /not getting in Ivy league schools so far? If you actually read my posts, you would know by now that I am not concerned about the school but more on funding applied. @OBVIOUS focused on his belief on admissions into the schools  . . . how did you come to the conclusion that we both think alike? Jeezz!!! Stop trying to inject sentiments and emotions such as HATE/JEALOUSY etc into the discussion and stick to just the issue, will you?

Jeebus dude, you gotta stop getting riled up at every single post. Didn't you denote sarcasm? Or you just generally enjoy being tensed up?

I don't really care what you are concerned about, you say your piece, I say mine and everyone gets along. I am yet to see where my sentiments or lack of it has entered this issue. You have taken everything completely out of context.

Na wa! undecided
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by romeo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
How sure are we that this girl is Sam Egwu's daughter? I saw another girl with name Ada Ekwueme in her friends list! i might as well conclude that she is Alex's kid wink, even though she could be tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
romeo:

How sure are we that this girl is Sam Egwu's daughter? [b]I saw another girl with name Ada Ekwueme [/b]in her friends list! i might as well conclude that she is Alex's kid wink, even though she could be tongue

Yeah she is truely Alex Ekwueme's daughter, i went to Uni with her and we were mutual friends!

So the girl is also Sam Egwu's daughter
! cheesy
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by romeo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah she is truely Alex Ekwueme's daughter, i went to Uni with her and we were mutual friends!

So the girl is also Sam Egwu's daughter
! cheesy

Na wa!! There are 191 egwus in FB cheesy cheesy, all na sam family
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by MrCrackles(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
romeo:

Na wa!! There are 191 egwus in FB  cheesy cheesy, all na sam family

Hehe grin

Ibori's daughter was also in my uni at the time!!

I wont say more
tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by strangleyo: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
That woman is sexy.

That being said, I'm going to say this again,

God loves the rich and powerful. That girl will have a good life.

Most Nigerians who live in Nigeria will not.

Ironic?, damn right.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by romeo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2009

Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2009
romeo:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
she dey here?

Nah, she is not! grin cheesy
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by bawomolo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
strangleyo:

That woman is sexy.

Ironic?, damn right.

she is sexy? oga o. lasik eye surgery is an option grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by strangleyo: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
bawomolo:

I will confidently step up, huff my chest and say

I'll hit it!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2009
bawomolo:

Beefer. She is hot jor. tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by agaba123(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
Romeo
if you know sam egwu, you will see his resemblance on her face.
That's the daughter jare
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by asha80(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2009
That woman is sexy.

Ironic?, damn right

Show me in the bible where god said this .That means God also loved Idi Amin,Mombutu Seseko,Al capone, etc.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by NigEclipse(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
I remember all the thunder Sam Egwu made before clenching the position of being governor of Ebonyi State, but all of that went to shams shortly after he was able to get  his hands on the state's coffers. This man is no laughing matter; he is an extremely devious man. He never had any regards to carry out the agenda of the people and will never fill the need or urge to carry out the agenda of the people. What did he do during the times he was governor of Ebonyi State? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! As opposed to properly executing the disbursement of the state's funds, he used the state's treasury as his personal account. Where did all of the money go if it wasn't lavishly spent under Egwu and his crooked administration who helped pillage the state's coffers? This question would reveal a shocking response, because Ebonyi's money is being invested in his children education overseas, and buying off every property he can get a grip on world wide. Proof is even slapping us in the face here at home where Grace Court Resort , the hotel that was fraudulently acquired with the state's funds, remains in his possession, and nothing is being done about it.

People are fed up with what have become of the country, and whatever means it may necessarily take to combat corruption, exercise it! Sam Egwu is one of the reasons blacks' lives are doomed today, and our lives and future generation's lives are at stake. Nigerians world wide who have suffered from the aftermath crooked leaders like Sam Egwu have established for them are the ones who truly bear the burdens of their evil misdeeds.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
What d hell!!! Leave dis girl and her father alone. Don't you all have better things to do.
(hisses out)
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by tpia: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
I wonder oh. undecided

All these people abusing her- una go get una own pikin someday oh. undecided
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by romeo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
Like if dey no dey see IBB and Abacha children!! The girl that started this thread has some hidden motives. Read her post history and it's all about Sam Egwu this Sam Egwu that. Now it's her daughter!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Finally: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2009
Good intentions , wrong target
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by obi06: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
Seriously the gal that started this thread has issues lol. Even if u hate the father why bring his daughter into it. @ poster i will pray 4 u mama
funny thread though.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ obi06, u are rite poster got serious issues. dis thread is very unecesssary. ppl make beta use of ur time abeg lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! / Nigeria's 2019 Budget Made Presentable By DELOITTE / Tribunal Upholds Wike’s Electoral Victory, Dismisses Lp’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.