Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State (8988 Views)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / How Yar Adua Stole Billions: 419 Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by onyekab: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
Wow Egwu's daughter is very cute oo. Anyways d real issue is that many peo are not happy with d man, but it doesn't justify dis nonsense post. @ poster did ur lover leave u for her? If so i don't blame u for hating lol
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Sara1981(f): 5:48am On Feb 11, 2009
Some call it invading privacy while some call it fairness but I call it getting back at the public servants. I don't care whether their personal space is being invaded or even bombed.I thought the mantra leadership comes with responsibility still means something. I remembered one of Cheney's daughter being revealed as a lesbian while his father (privates Cheney) was against same sex relationship.

I say fukk that. If I have the same information about these looters' families, I'll reveal it.

@Poster, if that is really his daughter,I say Excellent job!

Hope you keep bringing more of these for us all to see.  If we can not get these men to stop stealing the future of millions of our own children, perhaps we can get those who continue to chop with them to understand that it is a shame!

You are a true Nigerian in my book.

Glad some people can see da point to this.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by sunkanmi43(m): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2009
abbeg hlp me tell people dat are online dat i need it essential dumps 4.0 my email is sucobobo@yahoo.com or call me on 08036298014 plx hlp me god bless
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spoilt(f): 5:55am On Feb 11, 2009
All her dad's dough and she hooks herself up with that jacked up weave? shocked. Well i never!
[s]This recession is making me mean. I need to stop.[/s] grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by obi06: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2009
@sara1981, dis woman u have no shame o. So u dot even see nothin wrong with dis thread. We all get it u hate Sam egwu, but putin his daughter's pic indicates somthin is not rite with u. Are u d devil or what?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spoilt(f): 6:02am On Feb 11, 2009
obi06:

@sara1981, dis woman u have no shame o. So u dot even see nothin wrong with dis thread. We all get it u hate Sam egwu, but putin his daughter's pic indicates somthin is not rite with u. Are u d devil or what?

please leave devil talks out of this.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by onyekab: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2009
spoilt, dot be a hater angry who cares about her hair. i bet she looks 10 times beta than u.
get a life woman.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spoilt(f): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2009
onyekab:

spoilt, dot be a hater angry who cares about her hair. i bet she looks 10 times beta than u.
get a life woman.

Whatever dude.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2009
now it is her hair style duhh
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by onyekab: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2009
spoilt, post ur pic lets see how u look. i bet u are fugly lol grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by obi06: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2009
@ spoilt how can i leave d devil out of dis thread wen he/she started it. Women self u guys hate each other alot. If u see truth say am d babe fine well well grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2009
Will u people stop bout this. Her father is the one who looted billions from the state so why should she be effected? All this negetivity is not good. Poor girl, well I don't mean that she's poor, but i feel sorry for her little soul. And what's this hair talk I hear about? Y'all really don't have nothing better to do. Leave the girl out of this and attact the father!

@ Sara although i understand your frustration targetting the daughter is not good. Just like if ur dad did a crime should u be the one paying for it? Someone else posted some nonsense about IBB's daughter a while back and I didn't like that either.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spoilt(f): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2009
onyekab:

spoilt, post ur pic lets see how u look. i bet u are fugly lol grin

Yeah i am . Very. grin

zangief:

Will u people stop bout this. Her father is the one who looted billions from the state so why should she be effected? All this negetivity is not good. Poor girl, well I don't mean that she's poor, but i feel sorry for her little soul. And what's this hair talk I hear about? Y'all really don't have nothing better to do. Leave the girl out of this and attact the father!

Voltron, how do you know her soul is little?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by babatun09: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2009
Attack both!!! that been said she is quite cute sha, but looks simple no makeup at all. Still,
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by onyekab: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2009
spoilt, you have to be!!! becos beauty attracts beauty grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2009
Voltron, how do you know her soul is little?

@ Spoilt, what's your beef with her? She took your man 2? grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2009
FLORA EGWU, FLORA EGWU, FLORA EGWU!!! why are we giving dis girl so much attention? Is she runnin 4 prez or what!! angry
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
FLORA EGWU, FLORA EGWU, FLORA EGWU!!! why are we giving dis girl so much attention? Is she runnin 4 prez or what!!

She could be my president anytime. I shall start casting my vote. grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by romeo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
Sara1981:

"Da" point to this is pure bad bele! You know that family or don't you?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2009
so bashin him on nairaland will make him notice u guy u make no sense at all. lootin ur money, na ur papa own naija, or are u d only 1 nigeria that is bitter? if u hate d guy be a man and do somthin drastic dot come here and be runnin ur broke ass mouth. I hate jobless ppl who focus on unimportant stuffs

Cutie I know why you're mad.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2009
@ zangief why am i mad sweetie grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2009
@ Cutie. One question? Do you not believe that Sam Egwu really dipped his sticky fingers into the state's coffers and used the money for his personal use? If I'm a hater for discrediting him for robbing us of billions than so I will publicly announce that I am a hater that's hating on Sam Egwu then. In your demented and twisted mentality, do you not see anything that is wrong with this? What's your deal anyway? I personally don't think his daughter should be dragged into this although I do understand the girl's frustration that did this, but you've been loading your guns and aiming them at everyone who has been discrediting this girl's father for the billions he stole from the people of his state. I had already figured it out and now will publicly announce it, YOU are either one of the Egwu's or a relative of the Egwu's. I just don't see why do you continue to pester me about discrediting Egwu when I'm speaking the truth about him. But I know it will not have any affect on you, because a big chunk of the looted funds is stashed away in one of Egwu's accounts right now with your name on it to inherit.  wink
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2009

Who's daughter are you?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Sara1981(f): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
Who's daughter are you?

ur daughter! angry
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
Roflmao!!!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by ubandire(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
abeg if u no get anything to talk, for hia make we know, abeg no vex.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2009
@ zangief, If basin an innocent gal is ur form of justice then u might have started dis thread. becos u disguised like u felt bad about bashin d man's daughter then u go back 2 insult him. two faced individual!!! is ppl like u that make our country bad. u might even know d man personally wink. as 4 me i could careless who u think i b grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Emekaazu: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2009
sara1981, is clearly insane 4 startin his thread!! i wonder her goal 4 all dis. she is probably jealous of d girl. is it becos ur papa no bi governor or minister. just wait i will start a thread on u angry
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 2:45am On Feb 13, 2009
If basin an innocent gal is ur form of justice then u might have started dis thread. becos u disguised like u felt bad about bashin d man's daughter then u go back 2 insult him. two faced individual!!! is ppl like u that make our country bad. u might even know d man personally . as 4 me i could careless who u think i b

You are right, I do feel bad that the daughter is put on front line for this, because her father should be the only one the spotlight's on. I even mentioned that from the start. I have no problem launching my critics at Sam Egwu, because Sam Egwu is the thief here and not the innocent daughter. And exchanging words with you is getting on my last nerves. I'm simply here for the thrill of what goes on here, not to let people like you who helped stole from the states get turned on simply because it excites you. I'm just a peasant struggling to survive.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 2:53am On Feb 13, 2009
@ Zangief u are actually enjoyin pickin on his daughter so dot lie grin u are jst doin it in a mischievous way. As 4 stealin d money u neva kno wink dot go and make urself useful lolol
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by zangief: 3:44am On Feb 13, 2009
As 4 stealin d money u neva kno  dot go and make urself useful  lolol

Oh trust me, I do know.  angry
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cutie25: 3:47am On Feb 13, 2009
@ zangief ofcos u will kno peasants always do wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital / Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.