Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

"I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? (23473 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by omooba969(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
Bunker1:
I love you is 84%. am in love with you is 100%

FRAUD !!!
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ErepaTV: 1:31pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

bite me.

I no fit abeg.

Mrchima no go like am
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
ErepaTV:

I no fit abeg.

Mrchima no go like am

Don't have to tell him. Shhh.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ErepaTV: 2:38pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't have to tell him. Shhh.

I no do joo angry tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by OakPearl(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
"am in love with you" is most appropriately said when you are attempting to enter a relationship.
"I love you" is best conveyed when you are already in the relationship.
Both my opinions are in the strictest sense of the word!

1 Like

Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On May 07, 2015
ErepaTV:

I no do joo angry tongue

You are scared?
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ErepaTV: 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

You are scared?

I NO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
boynigeria:
"I Love You" and "I'm in Love With You" what is the difference?
One of the greatest mysteries of time. They sha are similar in that they are both characterised by inexplicable feelings of desire, affection and care towards someone else.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by dammillicious: 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
Feelings
boynigeria:
"I Love You" and "I'm in Love With You" what is the difference?
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by FEAO1985(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2015
very well said
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by greatwaters: 6:06pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Hahaha abeg o.. .was Just kidding. ...

EricRichie
U'd better be dude. Karma's a biatch remember?
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
greatwaters:

U'd better be dude. Karma's a biatch remember?

Sure I do.. . DON'T take anything I say here seriously. ...

EricRichie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by greatwaters: 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Sure I do.. . DON'T take anything I say here seriously. ...

EricRichie
Its ok dude
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by obedinho10(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
classicB:
There are differences between the two. You can actually love anyone without a feeling of emotion.
A person is capable of loving various people at a particular time. I personally love my parents, my siblings and my frnds, but am not in love with them.
Reason being that when you are in love with a person, your love that person emotionally cheesy
It's surprising when you hear of a father impregnate his daughter right? Yes! Because he Is meant to love her and not be in love with her
I hope u got my point
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by obedinho10(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
omg...u mean love and emotions dont go together...oh c'mon.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ArcToyin(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The first is an expression of feeling, while the second Is an expression of state of feeling
you complicate am the more.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ArcToyin(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2015
I love you is a concluded thought of feeling while am in love with you is a process of feeling but not yet completed.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by mytym(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2015
spongeisback:
When someone says they love you, that means they love you. When someone says they're in love with you, that means they're in love with you. They're only responsible for what they say and NOT how you understand it.
word! yours is d coolest comment so far...
Regardless of whether the object of affection understands it or not, both are supposedly expressing the degree/depth of feeling from a Subject. Its NOT meant to palliate the object's understanding of 'love' itself...
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
justi4jesu:

0.9/100 grin grin
if u b jamb director no student go pass jamb till u go comot. hahaaa!!! 0.9
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by justi4jesu(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2015
afolag:

if u b jamb director no student go pass jamb till u go comot. hahaaa!!! 0.9

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.