Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

"I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? (23228 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 07, 2015
greatwaters:

Devil go soon catch u

Hahaha abeg o.. .was Just kidding. ...

EricRichie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Stanleyafam(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2015
classicB:
There are differences between the two. You can actually love anyone without a feeling of emotion.
A person is capable of loving various people at a particular time. I personally love my parents, my siblings and my frnds, but am not in love with them.
Reason being that when you are in love with a person, your love that person emotionally cheesy
It's surprising when you hear of a father impregnate his daughter right? Yes! Because he Is meant to love her and not be in love with her
I hope u got my point

"He loved His daughter", "he is in love with His daughter" I see
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2015
eddydey:

lol! Bad type!

grin grin

EricRichie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
teiluj:
God is watching you o

Loool aren't we all watched?

EricRichie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2015
boynigeria:

sounds very lonely
i use to be like this too so i kn
there is no better feeling than being in love with someone even people who have gone through heartbreaks will still wanna fall in love
so it sounds childish when u say "i chop, clean mouth"
even the real playas have their moments

Don't take anything you see here seriously. ..

Was probably joking...

EricRichie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2015
OKNkanu:

Guy u bam die..... I dey feel you.... u know what's up.... you too much.... you be correct guy.... cool

cool cool

EricRichie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by poiZon: 10:12am On May 07, 2015
I love you is a summarized version.
na people like we wey no get time to waste time on long talks like baba onechance is doing.

just tell d girl I love u, keep d reply!
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by codedmax(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2015
buygala:
Both are bullshiit undecided
.... except where it relates to our close family members smiley

If the expression relates to some dude or girl, why don't you just make life easier for yourself by saying 'I enjoy fuccking you' or something as indeterminate as 'I like being with you' angry

Life is already too complicated to add the complications of 'love' to it undecided ..... angry

grin

man you rock
Lifez too short for all that s*ht
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by omoeso(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2015
boynigeria:
"I Love You" and "I'm in Love With You" what is the difference?

Sure there is a big difference.
Ok, look at it this way.
"I Hate you" and " Am in Hate with you" see?
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Princeonu: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
D difference is - while the first is passive love the second is active love.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by montana17: 10:23am On May 07, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The first is an expression of feeling, while the second Is an expression of state of feeling

wise one smiley
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Summer1(f): 10:25am On May 07, 2015
If being in love with something means that u re emotionally attached to that thing, then my fellow naira landers, I love my boyfriend but I'm in love with his pocket, atm card, bank account, credit card and joystick..
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2015
i dont say those... so i dont know.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by IGBOSON1: 10:50am On May 07, 2015
'I love you' is something you can tell your Mum, Dad or siblings; whereas 'i'm in love with you' is something you tell your girlfriend or boyfriend....and can easily lead to the bedroom! wink wink

You can also use 'i love you' for your lover, but you can't use 'i'm in love with you' for your parents or siblings....that's the difference!
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by bmoses(f): 10:53am On May 07, 2015
buygala:

If the expression relates to some dude or girl, why don't you just make life easier for yourself by saying 'I enjoy fuccking you' or something as indeterminate as 'I like being with you' angry

Life is already too complicated to add the complications of 'love' to it undecided ..... angry

i hope u'll NEVER LOVE?
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nayok(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2015
So "am in love with you" cant be a lie? undecided
justmag:
I am "in love with you" is deeper than "i love you"

i love u - is common (sometimes it's a lie said to make u feel better)
I am in love with you - is rare.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by vickylois(f): 11:10am On May 07, 2015
Don't know.. Lol
They don't mean anything to me again
Probaby I'm now NaijasinglegirlPart2
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by justmag(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2015
Nayok:
So "am in love with you" cant be a lie? undecided

it can be but not like when u say "i love u"
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2015
buygala:

Lolll.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by 2kris(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2015
I think we should ask mizmicolie....and kachiesbarbie
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by lexy2014: 11:36am On May 07, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The first is an expression of feeling, while the second Is an expression of state of feeling
U don come confuse me pass b4
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Phsycologically what ever falls in usually falls out, so falling in love is not love cos one day u ll falls out of it, i love u much better. grin grin grin
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Psalmmie001(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2015
classicB:
There are differences between the two. You can actually love anyone without a feeling of emotion.
A person is capable of loving various people at a particular time. I personally love my parents, my siblings and my frnds, but am not in love with them.
Reason being that when you are in love with a person, your love that person emotionally cheesy
It's surprising when you hear of a father impregnate his daughter right? Yes! Because he Is meant to love her and not be in love with her
I hope u got my point

See Sense na.. #AhClapForYou..
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 07, 2015
u can even love nonliving things(table chair cup etc) but you can't be in love with them.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by stanboy28(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
afolag:
I love you ....like the guy really wanted to, so it build up
Am in love with you. ...Don't know how it happened grin

what is my score (?/100)
O smiley
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by Muzikluva(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2015
classicB:
I hope u got my point
am in love with your post cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ironbody03(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2015
Am here to read comment
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by MrsChima(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2015
There are four types of love:

Agape
Storge
Philleo
Eros

Each love has different mranings and purposes.

Agape love is unconditional and you love him/her regardkess of what they have done#said

Storge love is family and friend love.

Philleo love us affection and caring for those around you and familiar. .

Eros love is passionate and intense love that spouses and mates have for each other. It is responsible for people being love but to keep the fire burning. Intimacy and quality time is important.

You can love someone and not be passionate in love with them.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by ErepaTV: 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
There are four types of love:

Agape
Storge
Philleo
Eros

Each love has different mranings and purposes.

Agape love is unconditional and you love him/her regardkess of what they have done#said

Storge love is family and friend love.

Philleo love us affection and caring for those around you and familiar. .

Eros love is passionate and intense love that spouses and mates have for each other. It is responsible for people being love but to keep the fire burning. Intimacy and quality time is important.

You can love someone and not be passionate in love with them.

Tales by moonlight tongue
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by SamNelson: 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
classicB:
I hope u got my point
wolafu!!
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by MrsChima(f): 12:51pm On May 07, 2015
ErepaTV:

Tales by moonlight tongue

bite me.
Re: "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? by daniwealth(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
I am inlove with you is more deeper than i Love You,i am inlove with you comes from the hearts but the I love you comes from the lips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert / How To Move On When You're Hurt!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.