Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu (44859 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by lonelydora: 10:36pm On May 06, 2015
What if the fight turns against him. Can he stand the shame after all these noise?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Mortiple(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
What makes Jim think that he is stronger than Uti? Physical appearance can be misleading. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by ossy009(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
Let me check if my woman don finish dat egusi soup and pounded yarm, mak I chop well well.ready to separate fight abeg where are they going to host the fight
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
The fight go make sense oooo.. Let them fix the date and venue wella so that we their fans won't miss this great fight of the century.... Jim Iyke as Manny Paccquio and Uti Nwachukwu as Floyd Mayweather..
I didn't say that Uti will win oooo... Na fresh fight be this oooo....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by pantless(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2015
jim ikechukwu vs Uti
Jim-Hieght 1feet 12inches,Weight 15kg...20 fight, 20win, 0Loss

Uti-28feet,weight 250kg, 99 fight, 99kills, 99disqualifications...

jim watch b4 leaping...There may be No editor for a film trick...dat dude bad gan oo

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by popcykaylah(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
beat uti up?na him kid brother he wan beat and besides jara na gossip programme and they make fun of stars just for entertainment and no one so far has come to complain and get all violent about it.if you don't like the comment made about you come out maturely and tell him to withdraw it not act like a 12 year old..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by tmanuelle(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2015
tobdee:
....are the cast away demons back to its abode?

MATHEW 12:45
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there.

Prophet T.B JOSHUA need to see this...

Ahahahah. You people will not kill me oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Bibol(f): 10:55pm On May 06, 2015
pantless:
jim ikechukwu vs Uti
Jim-Hieght 1feet 12inches,Weight 15kg...20 fight, 20win, 0Loss
Uti-28feet,weight 250kg, 99 fight, 99kills, 99disqualifications...
jim watch b4 leaping...There may be No editor for a film trick...dat dude bad gan oo

Nice one grin

Oya na, let him kill him. See his coconut head angry

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by tbaby534(f): 11:00pm On May 06, 2015
I 1da abi Na uti go beat the demon comet for he body

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by 9jatatafo(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2015
Ok Jim Iyk don draw line for ground come lick sand samd join am. Uti Nwachukwu don dey fear. Oya make I pack sand for my two hands then ask which of dem want fight, sharp sharp Jim Iyk don slap the sand for my right hand. Oh boy call Don King promotions fast as another fight dey ground. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by bamite(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is allegedly very upset and has yesterday (Tuesday) told people around him of his plan to beat Uti Nwachukwu silly whenever their paths cross.

According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA. The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. The source said:

“Jim is really mad at Uti right now, trust me. He told us he would kill him whenever they meet. He didn’t find the comments made about him funny at all.”

That Jim Iyke is bent on confronting Uti Nwachukwu.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-reportedly-threatens-to-kill.html?m=1
Real market women gist. Please dont ever waste our time with stupid road side stories like this again.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by ernal1: 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
Do they hv black belt in Boxing? I hv heard he had a blaclk belt in Karate. But Uti has stayed in Edo state b4 so he knw Nothin dey happen.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
ossy009:
Let me check if my woman don finish dat egusi soup and pounded yarm, mak I chop well well.ready to separate fight abeg where are they going to host the fight

Na Sambisa forest na. Shuoo. No dulling fella. All roads lead to Sambisa forest, CNN, BBC, AL Jezeere, FOX NEWS, CHANNELS, TVC all set.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is allegedly very upset and has yesterday (Tuesday) told people around him of his plan to beat Uti Nwachukwu silly whenever their paths cross.

According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA. The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. The source said:

“Jim is really mad at Uti right now, trust me. He told us he would kill him whenever they meet. He didn’t find the comments made about him funny at all.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-reportedly-threatens-to-kill.html?m=1

You said "controversial"? What is controversial about Jim Iyke?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
Ufranklin92:
who be uti nwachukwu undecided

uti nwachukwu is d grandson of kiliwe nwachukwu..... dumbo!

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 06, 2015
Na so e easy to beat uti ba?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by malonephill(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
Jim just saying trash, imagine he will beat him, like he's your jnr brother WTF! Can he even handle his right hand

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Mentcee(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I sell guns jimmy boy
I'm very humored!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Ufranklin92(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
naijadeyhia:

uti nwachukwu is d grandson of kiliwe nwachukwu..... dumbo!

okay monkey tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
When i watched how he insulted muisho in a certain BBA ( in which uti won), i knew that the dada head negro lacked respect. Always running his mouth like a fool. Jim should pluck out one of his dada hair strand for a quick reboot.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Samzzy94(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
temitemi1:
How is he sure that he can beat uti

Na Wetin me sef wan ask........make him no go tink say na film wey him go just dey beat pple any how

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by phintohlar(f): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Jim iyke has a ''black belt'' in karate and boxing o! I also have a ''black belt''. We learnt both sport together way back when jim was not a celebrity yet! And trust me you don't want to mess with guys like us!

I thought blackbelts are trained on self control so they don't attack others at the slightest provocation. Blackbelts should be defense minded NOT attack minded.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by JoBabs(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
may01:
grin grin
Na so e easy to kill?
Jimmy, pls don't mistake reality for Nollywood

Reality for nollywood? nollywood for reality would be better.. Cuz he should be in Nollywood now....
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
nah lie!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 06, 2015
Beat and kill uni the catfish
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by AfroBlue(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2015
third part quotes carry no weight..... just gossip column things to stir up trouble and mischief.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by HizMissy(f): 11:53pm On May 06, 2015
Is jimmy ikechukwu hallucinating right now?

Can he beat, not to talk of kill Uti? Im no sabi im mate?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Somebody needs to burst those his fat lips
That Jim Iyke is so irritating

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by goodgate: 11:56pm On May 06, 2015
may01:
grin grin
Na so e easy to kill?
Jimmy, pls don't mistake reality for Nollywood
him neva chop beta beating na why him they make mouth, make him show for mushin or oshodi hear wetin people they yarn about am, weda him go fit fight. Me sef go use am train. Oponu oshi!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by kinglekan: 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
HizMissy:
Is jimmy ikechukwu hallucinating right now?

Can he beat, not to talk of kill Uti? Im no sabi im mate?

Hehehe!! The demon wey dem cast from d guy body neva finish.

Na legion dep possess am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by goodgate: 11:59pm On May 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Jim iyke has a ''black belt'' in karate and boxing o! I also have a ''black belt''. We learnt both sport together way back when jim was not a celebrity yet! And trust me you don't want to mess with guys like us!
itan awon irunmole, baba free story go test am for mushin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Is Lilian Esoro Pregnant? (Photo) / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.