Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu (44856 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by gentlelarry(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2015
獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶 ;D獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬楴敶
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Ihuomadinihu: 8:24am On May 07, 2015
Jimmy,warris dis? Cool down man.
I enjoy watching Uti and Helen on jara,whatever they have said is just a tatafo stuff. I bet it ends on jara.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by shakazuldadon: 8:26am On May 07, 2015
poiZon:

tell am say me I dey rent guns!
Jimboy poiZon rents guns too..
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by komek(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
ayoolanr:

So wait, you are allowed to beat your gf? You need home training!!!!
That is not what I meant. But na pple like u dey beat ur gf and wife...hypocrite
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by ojeota(f): 9:18am On May 07, 2015
If you don't want to be talked about, stay out of the public.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Blackfire(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
echobee:
Non of my business grin grin grin grin. If dem like,make them kill each other grin

are u sure? What if whoever wins, gets to date u? So who do u want to win?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by kilode100(f): 9:27am On May 07, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Jim iyke has a ''black belt'' in karate and boxing o! I also have a ''black belt''. We learnt both sport together way back when jim was not a celebrity yet! And trust me you don't want to mess with guys like us!

Yinmu*

24 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by gbishman: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
Old kids fooling around and gaining undue popularity

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by oladimejiX: 11:06am On May 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I sell guns jimmy boy
pls can you give a price list of your guns?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:49am On May 07, 2015
Smh.
Does he have to sound like a thug?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by shakazuldadon: 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
oladimejiX:
pls can you give a price list of your guns?

what specific piece do u have in mind....
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Myself2(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2015
Okay, so what exactly did Uti Nwachuku say about Jim Iyke that's making him mad
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by oladimejiX: 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:

what specific piece do u have in mind....
i need a compact one that is easily concealed and very affordable
perhaps a beretta, Smith & Wesson or the likes
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by chisom18: 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
Young03:

beat the hell out of him for saying nonsense, wetin concern him with ur life

I de ur back Jim boi
dont think becos uti is gentle and jovial in nature he cannot put a serious smack down on jim iyke. could just as easily be the one to beat jimmy to a pulp
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 07, 2015
MizEmpress:

cheesy cheesy
Jim needs to see this your post too lipsrsealed
..lol.. I pray not my dear...buh I guess he needs to understand that part of the bible.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by akocce(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2015
Hahaha... Jim beat his gay ass up!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2015
This Jim Iyke is simply indescribable. Can't waste my words on a person like him even.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / Billionaire Daughter Oyin Adenuga Stunning New Photos / Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.