Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu (44861 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by CoolBigSam(m): 12:01am On May 07, 2015
tobdee:
....are the cast away demons back to its abode?

MATHEW 12:45
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there.

Prophet T.B JOSHUA need to see this...
lol... He might probably want to kill you too.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by HizMissy(f): 12:02am On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehe!! The demon wey dem cast from d guy body neva finish.

Na legion dep possess am. cheesy

Plus e be like say prison don dey hungry am.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by lexyman(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2015
They shouldn't fight for free ...there should be prize money going with the fight ...it's a pity only people with cars and keke napep will come our to watch them.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2015
Okay,you want to beat up your boy abi? Just be careful so that you are not beaten up by that Uti guy. My advice-don't be deceived by Uti's hair style;he is not a 'soft' guy you can easily handle.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Bigcake: 12:07am On May 07, 2015
temitemi1:
How is he sure that he can beat uti
because GEJ is his Hero and Fayose his mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by kinglekan: 12:10am On May 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Somebody needs to burst those his fat lips
That Jim Iyke is so irritating

That's what too much of violent roles causes. The mumu thinks he can just be fightn anyhow.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Popemax(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2015
angelTI:
Jim cannot do anything! He is just bragging as usual!

plz Jim don't brag if u don't know him keep shut
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by kinglekan: 12:29am On May 07, 2015
HizMissy:

Plus e be like say prison don dey hungry am.
This wan na Yaba left him go serve him time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Alfred234(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2015
This Jim iyke has a serious problem... Jara is a gossip program, they usually make fun of celebs on the show and no celeb has ever complained. Helen Paul is the one that usually starts the gossip, uti only contributes to whatever she says so it would be silly for Jim to only want to kill Uti without killing Helen too.
Besides what makes Jim so sure that he can beat Uti? He'll be surprised that Uti will whoop his ā$$.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by deltateam: 12:54am On May 07, 2015
jbl007:
Anoda fight of the century...#where is my chair and pop-corn?

Fight ke? Guy na beating o! Jim Iyke abeg o.

But wait o, when Uti begin get mouth? If not for BBA who for know am.
Uti! Uti!! Uti!!! How many times?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Modester4(f): 1:07am On May 07, 2015
What's wrong with this bobo Jim sef? Na only him dey talk about? if u sabi JARA show well na gossip mix with fact. should just over look it. Afterall some shows and blogs does it.
Make him kill am, he will smell the four corners of prison and know what the robbers are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by deshizzle(m): 1:12am On May 07, 2015
jimmy my boyy...no nid 2boil ovr kk,,jx invite him ovr 4coffee,well spiced wt shaving powder wt a mixture of GOKO CLEANSEr/alomo.bitters............dt wil hlp in curtailin hz excesses on tv))..boZo!!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by CodeHouse: 1:48am On May 07, 2015
Uti your own don finish, your pawpaw don ripe as e be sey you plait hair Jim think sey you b one of dem Nollywood Babes...

UTI: Jim na wa for u o, na joke na

JIM(in his usual Nollywood Engrish): Nigga don't JIM me, I'm gonna treat ya fuckup right now and right here, you feel me, huh

UTI: I don die

JIM(Pulling UTI's braids): come here biitch, u bleeping with me I'm gonna show u who I be huh...

Abeg who get TB Joshua direct line undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 2:34am On May 07, 2015
komek:
When a man opens his mouth and say he will beat a fellow man, u no someone's head nEeds to be examined. What makes Jim Iyke feel he will beat Uti Nwachukwu? Uti na him gf or child? Jim Iyke shud go and sit down jare.

So wait, you are allowed to beat your gf? You need home training!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by ultron2: 4:24am On May 07, 2015
[quote auth undecidedor=temitemi1 post=33486514]How is he sure that he can beat uti[/quote] grin help me ask am o ,uti gyms a lot s undecidedo I no fit talk
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by oluwatobby007: 4:28am On May 07, 2015
hello lovely people..ur gurl LINDA aka sexiest chokolily has been nominated 4 OUI AWARDS 2015
Rookie Of The Year
http://www.opinionstage.com/polls/rookie-of-the-year7 THXX AND GOD BLESS

Pls keep voting for her

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by rabbuy(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2015
we are awaiting the derby match up schedule to take place @ one fall introducing in my right weighing 177. Pounds Jim iyke(mayweather) and on my left weighing 185 pounds uti... #inthatdudesvoiceonbrilla.FM:uhhhh let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:45am On May 07, 2015
My question is what did Uti say? Btw Dear Jim... Calm down .. You cant/wont dare touch SirUti... And if any thing happens to Uti.. You will be held responsible. Who gave you the right to threaten to kill another. STFU Dude!!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by chuchutech(m): 5:47am On May 07, 2015
Hmm. How true?
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by egbesunday: 6:05am On May 07, 2015
Why him.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Btruth: 6:13am On May 07, 2015
Ufranklin92:
who be uti nwachukwu undecided
The new CSO of Gen. Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by vega84(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2015
Bt uti don beg u nah, I saw him apologise on twitter #vegatalks
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by emmadifferent(f): 6:53am On May 07, 2015
Hire a wedding gown for just 10k. Call 08169188583. Bbm 55ABED40
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by PreacherxSon(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2015
JIM vs UTI Jim = 1.5 points Uti = 5.5 points Draw = 40 points playin it x1 on 1 slip Draw on anoda slip...... (in mortal kombat voice) Round 1 Fight !
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by chopido(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I sell guns jimmy boy
hahaha they don't need gun in this right they will do it the old ways man to man... who go beat??
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by may01(f): 7:28am On May 07, 2015
JoBabs:

Reality for nollywood? nollywood for reality would be better.. Cuz he should be in Nollywood now....
Nah nah I don't think this is a Nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by may01(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2015
goodgate:
him neva chop beta beating na why him they make mouth, make him show for mushin or oshodi hear wetin people they yarn about am, weda him go fit fight. Me sef go use am train. Oponu oshi!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Amynature(f): 7:34am On May 07, 2015
Uti wats ur biz wit Jimmy's personal life? Cnt u mind ur biz? Jim dnt kill him, bt gve him d beating of his life, dats if u cnt beat hm oo so dat he cn learn nt to interfere in pples private lives.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by klax(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2015
Jim easy nah haba!!! By now you should be used to stuffs like that no need getting upset gossip is part of celebrity life so keep your cool boy.

Word of mouth is dangerous oh boy be very careful of your tongue as you threaten to beat and kill him if anything happen to him though you are the one don't you know you have already jail yourself by your statement oh boy slow down oo ohhh biko.

This is not a beg but advise take it and have your freedom or ignore it and feel the nastiness of police cell choose one.
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by poiZon: 8:03am On May 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I sell guns jimmy boy

tell am say me I dey rent guns!
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by free2ryhme: 8:19am On May 07, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is allegedly very upset and has yesterday (Tuesday) told people around him of his plan to beat Uti Nwachukwu silly whenever their paths cross.

According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA. The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. The source said:

“Jim is really mad at Uti right now, trust me. He told us he would kill him whenever they meet. He didn’t find the comments made about him funny at all.”

That Jim Iyke is bent on confronting Uti Nwachukwu.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-reportedly-threatens-to-kill.html?m=1

Why did he not say he wants to beat Helen Paul na only Uti do di gossip?

Make the guy go stay one side jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Lilian Esoro Pregnant? (Photo) / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.