Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! (34369 Views)

Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by free2ryhme: 8:14am On May 07, 2015
Na wa oo

In Benin
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by tete7000(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2015
ademega:
Will this kind of post not bring stigmatization ? Even if she wasn't actually raped . smh for the poor girl girl. And for the boy , he should be made to name other gang and expel them from university and paste their names in all institutions in the world as rapist . my submission.

After their expulsion, they should be handed over to the police to face criminal charges.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Cryxtal(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2015
Very good. Instead of learning, they choose to be nuisance. Can't count how many times we were robbed back then. He n the others should be taught a lesson. 100l for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by snazzy5050(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2015
I can't say If it's true or not, left school last week..... would have to confirm from my roomate cool
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by ibkgab001: 8:20am On May 07, 2015
Nigeria was built on a scam level

Lord luggard failed us

Our ancestors are angry because we agree

God please come to our aid before our girls died of Aids
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by RHP(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
Uncontrollable conji...
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Lovexme(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
Well, some traits are just in-born. That school isn't what it was when I left.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by snazzy5050(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
free2ryhme:
Na wa oo

In Benin
Wah is benin angry ........ did u go to a uni at all undecided
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by free2ryhme: 8:22am On May 07, 2015
snazzy5050:

Wah is benin angry ........ did u go to a uni at all undecided

U wey go help us explain ooo

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by jauntty: 8:24am On May 07, 2015
Typical Night Class

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by snazzy5050(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

U wey go help us explain ooo
So it's now only uniben they try to rape student sad undecided
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Omotayor123(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2015
Y rape? Will dat add any value to him? Or will he be able to come out Bodly and say I raped dat girl

Bast.rd Son abeg make them cut his prick.

2 Likes

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by snazzy5050(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2015
jauntty:
Typical Night Class
Looks exactly like LT1 in engineering @uniben if am correct cheesy
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by jauntty: 8:29am On May 07, 2015
snazzy5050:

Looks exactly like LT1 in engineering @uniben if am correct cheesy
Ahhhh...U know Engine faculty well grin
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Gidimen: 8:29am On May 07, 2015
This life en angry
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by free2ryhme: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
snazzy5050:

So it's now only uniben they try to rape student sad undecided

Is that and explanation or are u asking an open ended question
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by snazzy5050(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
jauntty:
Ahhhh...U know Engine faculty well grin
Yep I sch in uniben. cheesy engineering in particular
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by snazzy5050(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2015
free2ryhme:

Is that and explanation or are u asking an open ended question
No offense take it as u like undecided
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by maureeoy: 8:34am On May 07, 2015
IS VERY SAD. GOD HELP US TO RAISE OUR SONS PROPERLY.

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2015
I stopped going to night reading some 3 weeks ago because of the nonsense that happens here expecially faculty and medical complex...day time boys will not allow you read,night becomes even worse.. following you like flies..... security should make him name the others,that will go along way in warning others
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Juliesexy(f): 8:39am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Night class!

I stopped going for night class the night I stepped out to ease myself, and then I saw two people lashing under the stairs. E no get wetin I no hear from under the stairs covered in darkness... Ranging from "Harder!" To "Oh, my God", "Don't stop", "Oh, Jesus Christ of Nigeria". Tell me...is Jesus Christ from Nigeria? Or she meant the guy that was giving it to her from the back? embarassed undecided

100 level boys? shocked
Na so their eye don tear just now now? shocked
Hehe. Uniben girls are in for a long thing.

Why would someone go as far as raping? What manner of konji could cause that? Do they not know where halls 1&2 are? By they time they try toasting like 12 girls, at least one or two must say Yes. WTF?!
You only see bad things, why? tongue
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Following(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2015
remember007:
I stopped going to night reading some 3 weeks ago because of the nonsense that happens here expecially faculty and medical complex...day time boys will not allow you read,night becomes even worse.. following you like flies..... security should make him name the others,that will go along way in warning others
so following now de behave like flies, a whole me!...to send you go sambisa dey worry me
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Following:

so following now de behave like flies, a whole me!...to send you go sambisa dey worry me
c'mon am not talking about online following... okay am sorry.... but SAMBISA? jessssus
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by BTT(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
Why rape a girl when there are a zillion girls already sex-starved.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by luthorcorp: 8:49am On May 07, 2015
vizkiz:
its uniben again!!!! cheesy
Una own don dey too much for that school o undecided
bro coool dooown,na only uniBEST them they or u get impasse against us
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by funlord(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
grin Uniben boys? E don tay wey those ones don attain jungle dweller status! If no be cultism na rape,kidnap or murder! BUHARI is coming 2 clean up una Janja.weed fvck ups!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2015
Choi I was on faculty that night and I heard a loud cry at mid-night a lady crying......
blame it on konjeeeee
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by luthorcorp: 8:53am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Night class!

I stopped going for night class the night I stepped out to ease myself, and then I saw two people lashing under the stairs. E no get wetin I no hear from under the stairs covered in darkness... Ranging from "Harder!" To "Oh, my God", "Don't stop", "Oh, Jesus Christ of Nigeria". Tell me...is Jesus Christ from Nigeria? Or she meant the guy that was giving it to her from the back? embarassed undecided

100 level boys? shocked
Na so their eye don tear just now now? shocked
Hehe. Uniben girls are in for a long thing.

Why would someone go as far as raping? What manner of konji could cause that? Do they not know where halls 1&2 are? By they time they try toasting like 12 girls, at least one or two must say Yes. WTF?!
a honest post girl,u got my ribs cracking
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
GBAM!!!
wat is gbam undecided dem no dey press u for night

Why d hypocrisy.. Nonsense!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2015
luthorcorp:
a honest post girl,u got my ribs cracking
Did you say "girl"? angry
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Tobilastik(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2015
chai...I trust oau std ...them go don nearly kill m.... Wetin b security?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.