Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! (34372 Views)

Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
emphasis on most. u generalised there. being pressed is different from pressing under the stairs. you just call me bitc.h? lookityou outside. y would a girl go for tdb specially to be pressed under trees and back corners? how much is a hotel room? when you catch Ur daughter under the stairs with your gardener,tell her it's ok because she will get pressed one day.
Lolz..its okay my dear..am sorry..was in a mood to argue smiley i finished from there tho and i know wat i saw,heard and did but a few times tho..no vex Mo
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2015
the guy should remain in police custody wherehe would be dealt with.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by iheanyi40(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2015
tbae:

Oh please, which school doesn't have their downside?
chill iknw all schools av dia downside bt uniben is among d worst if not d worst
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Fabzgrace(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2015
Na wa o, 100l student that has nt gone anywhere has already joined cult. God is watching o
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Chimavic007(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2015
Hang him with his di*k

Hang him

I repeat
Hang him Hang him
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Chimavic007(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2015
Hang him with his di*k

Hang him

I repeat
Hang him Hang him
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Davidchitah(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2015
Nawao ! In my past 5 years plus in GREAT UNIBEN, my ears has been fed with such happenings. My Quuestuion is: where are those unqualified security personnels Fmr VC (Oshodin) employed based on i- know- u level? This matter shld be address once and for all.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by seglad2(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
The guys should be made front pages of social media, such as 2go login , daily time, N/land, Mobofree, etc. That teach other criminal lesson
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by nanhilicious(f): 11:41am On May 07, 2015
The little I can remember about that social science faculty is that it is always badly lit... Except maybe change has come for it. It is so sad...... Those stories we used to hear of "ebelebo" and "love gutter".... Ahh Uniben of those days.....

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
Lolz..its okay my dear..am sorry..was in a mood to argue smiley i finished from there tho and i know wat i saw,heard and did but a few times tho..no vex Mo
no offence taken.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 07, 2015
There is no night people don't lash in night-class, the things that happen in uniben weda nyt or day cannot be over emphasized. If not for security, dem 4 cut en preek!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by mesoade(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
icecalm:
Choi I was on faculty that night and I heard a loud cry at mid-night a lady crying......
blame it on konjeeeee
d guy na fool abeg . . He's a coursemate to 1 of my roommates and he said girls in their department usually flock around him,why d hell will he want to rape a girl . . To show his dumbness,u met two ppl,harrassed one,told d 2nd to stay with you,why wil d 1st 1 u sent away not raise an alarm.
The girl's boyfriend is my roomate,they probably went for smooching . . 2.00 A.M
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by mesoade(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
Klinee:
From what we hear, they say that the girl and her boyfriend were having sex in a class alone before the four boys materialize in the class. They attack the boy and took away his belongings and also with the nake girl to another class. The boy now alert the security men, when chasing them 3 them escape and one was arrested.
big lie,the boyfriend in question is my roomate,they were together with other students in night class when both of them went out together to d back of faculty(probably for smooching,cos why wil dey go to a secluded area) . . That's how d boy had his phone collected and the girl was told to stay . . . . I can't really say buh ah think the girl was actually raped,cos d boyfriend in question went to visit her in d hospital . . . .. Dats y i hate reading in social science . . . LAW is my best place
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
Y rape? Will dat add any value to him? Or will he be able to come out Bodly and say I raped dat girl

Bast.rd Son abeg make them cut his prick.

Na wa o...you harsh gan
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
remember007:
I stopped going to night reading some 3 weeks ago because of the nonsense that happens here expecially faculty and medical complex...day time boys will not allow you read,night becomes even worse.. following you like flies..... security should make him name the others,that will go along way in warning others
With this your profile pic, why will you rest when you put on what invites them?

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
mordtonia:
There is no night people don't lash in night-class, the things that happen in uniben weda nyt or day cannot be over emphasized. If not for security, dem 4 cut en preek!
Why are you this harsh? Are you a victim?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
Datazone:

With this your profile pic, why will you rest when you put on what invites them?
Pls dn't teach me how to dress. moreover am in d comfort of my home sir
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
remember007:
Pls dn't teach me how to dress. moreover am in d comfort of my home sir
I'm not teaching or correcting you. I'm just trying to tell you that to drive these so call "flies" (which I doubt considering your photo) you should at least dress decently not that piece of cloth you putting on. Thanks for your understanding!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2015
Datazone:

I'm not teaching or correcting you. I'm just trying to tell you that to drive these so call "flies" (which I doubt considering your photo) you should at least dress decently not that piece of cloth you putting on. Thanks for your understanding!
I will be pleased if you don't quote me next time... thanks too
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2015
I didn't see any action the smelling university proffer to the case and make sure something like that will not happen again. Only to threaten the students further to watch out for their dear lives in the university campus. Can you imagine such statement? Jeez! Black people are just brutes! Nothing more! PTUI! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by enomakos(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
Night class?
So they give lecture at night in uniben?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by efficiencie(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2015
remember007:
I will be pleased if you don't quote me next time... thanks too

Dear sis no vex o! if yu cn take a snapshot of that representation of you and put it in a public forum then i can imagine w@ u wear to public places... A pic like that will attract stalkers, potential rapists and a lot o Mr Randys!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 07, 2015
efficiencie:

Dear sis no vex o! if yu cn take a snapshot of that representation of you and put it in a public forum then i can imagine w@ u wear to public places... A pic like that will attract stalkers, potential rapists and a lot o Mr Randys!
forgive me, but am not supposed to dress to pls you or anyone, am I?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by armadeo(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
And you believed? How would a guy and his girl be alone in a class having sex at night?

You don't know Uniben? Have you ever seen an empty classroom at night during night class? It's not possible. It didn't happen inside the classroom, it happened outside.

You really are a uniben student. Empty class for where?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2015
armadeo:

You really are a uniben student. Empty class for where?
I taya oh. E kon be now wey dem dey write exam wey everywhere dey full like fool. grin

5 Likes

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by efficiencie(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
remember007:
forgive me, but am not supposed to dress to pls you or anyone, am I?

Yes sis, bt even if you're not dressing to please anyone why not dress for the common good!

Sis, those lovely things you have put a lot of pressure on men! Some can bear to look and leave while some look and have the BP racing irrespective of their position or status...If angels could trip when they saw lovely things like those of yours, you can imagine what ordinary men go through.

So sis, dress to help the weak bros...so of them are trying to be saints but when they lust comes calling they won't mind a lil taste...
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Simoneblosson(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Night class!

I stopped going for night class the night I stepped out to ease myself, and then I saw two people lashing under the stairs. E no get wetin I no hear from under the stairs covered in darkness... Ranging from "Harder!" To "Oh, my God", "Don't stop", "Oh, Jesus Christ of Nigeria". Tell me...is Jesus Christ from Nigeria? Or she meant the guy that was giving it to her from the back? embarassed undecided

100 level boys? shocked
Na so their eye don tear just now now? shocked
Hehe. Uniben girls are in for a long thing.

Why would someone go as far as raping? What manner of konji could cause that? Do they not know where halls 1&2 are? By the time they try toasting like 12 girls, at least one or two must say Yes. WTF?!

Charley! You are lying
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2015
Simoneblosson:

Charley! You are lying
Ok
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2015
efficiencie:

Yes sis, bt even if you're not dressing to please anyone why not dress for the common good!

Sis, those lovely things you have put a lot of pressure on men! Some can bear to look and leave while some look and have the BP racing irrespective of their position or status...If angels could trip when they saw lovely things like those of yours, you can imagine what ordinary men go through.

So sis, dress to help the weak bros...so of them are trying to be saints but when they lust comes calling they won't mind a lil taste...
this d first time I will be changing my dp or thinking of dressing to meet anybodys religious or moral taste...I will change my dp,but on a serious note, I don't like people who complain about my mode of dressing
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MisanT(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
This is just the beginning for those bad guys, who know nothing but extort fellow students. This one & his gang should just be rusticated. GREAT UNIBEN
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by efficiencie(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
remember007:
this d first time I will be changing my dp or thinking of dressing to meet anybodys religious or moral taste...I will change my dp,but on a serious note, I don't like people who complain about my mode of dressing

...bt ofcourse, yu dnt hate me, do you?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Klinee: 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
mesoade:
big lie,the boyfriend in question is my roomate,they were together with other students in night class when both of them went out together to d back of faculty(probably for smooching,cos why wil dey go to a secluded area) . . That's how d boy had his phone collected and the girl was told to stay . . . . I can't really say buh ah think the girl was actually raped,cos d boyfriend in question went to visit her in d hospital . . . .. Dats y i hate reading in social science . . . LAW is my best place
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest / Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.