Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! (34352 Views)

Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
efficiencie:

...bt ofcourse, yu dnt hate me, do you?
Nop
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by udyheart01(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
GboyegaD:
Some youths are not willing to change or what is he trying to gain from molesting a girl.
Dude am not saying rape is a good thing, but some girls deserves it, due to indecent dressing.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by GboyegaD(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
udyheart01:

Dude am not saying rape is a good thing, but some girls deserves it, due to indecent dressing.

No justification whatsoever for rape. The term indecent dressing is relative and in some places people wear worse things and there are rarely case of rape.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Dat is very gud
What actually is very good: the guy attempting to rape the girl or the fact that he was caught?

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:25pm On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
What actually is very good: the guy attempting to rape the girl or the fact that he was caught?
De fact that he was caught
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
De fact that he was caught
Good. Are you a Uniben student?

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by udyheart01(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2015
GboyegaD:

No justification whatsoever for rape. The term indecent dressing is relative and in some places people wear worse things and there are rarely case of rape.
It depends on the mentality of the so called 'some places'
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Alumni Ansu
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Alumni Ansu
Wow. So...you're from Anambra then?

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:32am On May 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wow. So...you're from Anambra then?
Yes
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
Yes

Same here. smiley

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2015
mesoade:
d guy na fool abeg . . He's a coursemate to 1 of my roommates and he said girls in their department usually flock around him,why d hell will he want to rape a girl . . To show his dumbness,u met two ppl,harrassed one,told d 2nd to stay with you,why wil d 1st 1 u sent away not raise an alarm.
The girl's boyfriend is my roomate,they probably went for smooching . . 2.00 A.M
lol he was high of some jan-jan weed. bro they my p-man house now till second semester, well my new goal at home is to raise muscles up to a standard that when I walk pass them for road they go say no go there o
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by mesoade(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2015
icecalm:
lol he was high of some jan-jan weed. bro they my p-man house now till second semester, well my new goal at home is to raise muscles up to a standard that when I walk pass them for road they go say no go there o
kikikikiki, . . Una don finish exam na,we stil get AEB111 on monday
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by handsomebanana(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
mesoade:
kikikikiki, . . Una don finish exam na,we stil get AEB111 on monday

All these guys una Don gradj by now oo

The tin no dey take time at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested After Killing A Kidnapped Baby For Ritual In Calabar / Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.