Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! (34367 Views)

Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) / Robber Who Attacked Man Returning From Church Vigil In Benin Caught PICS / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Donpizzle(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2015
letsbet:
sometimes, i dont understand the mindset of some young people, thier parents strugle to send them to school hoping one day they'll graduate to become responsible citizens and help themselves and love ones but some just choose to waste thier lives by joining cults and doing drugs which in effects makes you insane without realising, smh. 100 level for dat mattersad #sayNotoCult&Drugs!

true talk.... D worst is dat most of dis cultist are frm a very poor background. Instead of working hard to succeed in life, they prefer oppressin ppl wit their gud-for-nothin power.dis reminds me of my neigbour back then in skul, a cultist dat borrows and begs 4 evrytin includin matches nd onions. Makes me wanna ask a question: what is d essence of cultism if it cant afford ur needs? STUPIDITY frm STUPID students.

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Are you a Great Uniben student?

But then, I bet you've never seen something like that before. grin
Yup. I am
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Zammydagreat(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
I will confirm 2day when I get to school
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
wat is gbam undecided dem no dey press u for night

Why d hypocrisy.. Nonsense!
which one is hypocrisy again? And if I was being hypocritical, how does it affect your today's activities? #mofoalert
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Unibentested(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Night class!

I stopped going for night class the night I stepped out to ease myself, and then I saw two people lashing under the stairs. E no get wetin I no hear from under the stairs covered in darkness... Ranging from "Harder!" To "Oh, my God", "Don't stop", "Oh, Jesus Christ of Nigeria". Tell me...is Jesus Christ from Nigeria? Or she meant the guy that was giving it to her from the back? embarassed undecided

100 level boys? shocked
Na so their eye don tear just now now? shocked
Hehe. Uniben girls are in for a long thing.

Why would someone go as far as raping? What manner of konji could cause that? Do they not know where halls 1&2 are? By they time they try toasting like 12 girls, at least one or two must say Yes. WTF?!

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Donpizzle(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
lonelydora:
He should name other gang members. How can a 100L student indulge in raping? Instead of keeping his head down to build up his CGPA. I'm sure he must have been into it in secondary school.

hin village ppl don lay lyk five of hin pix for ground, climb ontop am dey dance skelewu. Silly boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by funlord(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
Cryxtal:
Very good. Instead of learning, they choose to be nuisance. Can't count how many times we were robbed back then. He n the others should be taught a lesson. 100l for that matter!
grin
Cryxtal:
Very good. Instead of learning, they choose to be nuisance. Can't count how many times we were robbed back then. He n the others should be taught a lesson. 100l for that matter!
Thou art looketh quite tasty in thy dp, o descendant of cleopatra!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
which one is hypocrisy again? And if I was being hypocritical, how does it affect your today's activities? #mofoalert
your real father is a mofo..LovePeddler undecided
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Cryxtal(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
funlord:
grin Thou art looketh quite tasty in thy dp, o descendant of cleopatra!
shocked Thou soundest scary.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
your real father is a mofo..LovePeddler undecided
Kikikiki Painment. I'm in the same trade with your mother.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 9:20am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
Kikikiki Painment. I'm in the same trade with your mother.
your own mother is a professional in d swipping biz..your mother go even dey swipe conductors etc grin ewe
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Cryxtal(f): 9:20am On May 07, 2015
Donpizzle:

hin village ppl don lay lyk five of hin pix for ground, climb ontop am dey dance skelewu. Silly boy.
. Lol. What a thought!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
Yup. I am
Wow. Arts?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Unibentested post=33499220][/quote] Yeah. grin
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
your own mother is a professional in d swipping biz..your mother go even dey swipe conductors etc grin ewe
see how stupid you just came across as. Oya raise your hand and slap yourself. mumuni
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by funlord(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2015
Cryxtal:
cool
Cryxtal:
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:25am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wow. Arts?
nope. same faculty as our good op
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
see how stupid you just came across. Oya raise your hand and slap yourself. mumuni
your dad na d official mumuni..papa when never know say him daughter na ashe for uniben grin claiming saint..Lmaoo

Ode niyen!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
your dad na d official mumuni..papa when never know say him daughter na ashe for uniben grin claiming saint..Lmaoo

Ode niyen!
Smh. you are a lost case. I pity your parents. simple English u can't grasp. kai!
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
nope. same faculty as our good op
Oh, the black and white secondary school students? Una dooh. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, the black and white secondary school students? Una dooh. tongue grin
we still fresher than all those jumpology students.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 07, 2015
iheanyi40:
Dahz y I hate uniben wit passion

Btw unibenstudent na true ?
Oh please, which school doesn't have their downside?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
we still fresher than all those jumpology students.
Who are the jumpology students?
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by letsbet(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2015
Donpizzle:

true talk.... D worst is dat most of dis cultist are frm a very poor background. Instead of working hard to succeed in life, they prefer oppressin ppl wit their gud-for-nothin power.dis reminds me of my neigbour back then in skul, a cultist dat borrows and begs 4 evrytin includin matches nd onions. Makes me wanna ask a question: what is d essence of cultism if it cant afford ur needs? STUPIDITY frm STUPID students.
you've just said it all. you know there are fines cult members pay to thier leaders always, hence, when the cultists frm poor backgrounds cant pay such fines, they resolve to looting and robery.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 07, 2015
MoNickk:
Smh. you are a lost case. I pity your parents. simple English u can't grasp. kai!
bitc.h,u aint better than mysef when it comes to schooling or english..i only commented on u been an hypocrite..most girls in uniben get pressed at least 30times before they graduate why actn "gbam" as if na new tin to u..dey do well o
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Klinee: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Night class!

I stopped going for night class the night I stepped out to ease myself, and then I saw two people lashing under the stairs. E no get wetin I no hear from under the stairs covered in darkness... Ranging from "Harder!" To "Oh, my God", "Don't stop", "Oh, Jesus Christ of Nigeria". Tell me...is Jesus Christ from Nigeria? Or she meant the guy that was giving it to her from the back? embarassed undecided

100 level boys? shocked
Na so their eye don tear just now now? shocked
Hehe. Uniben girls are in for a long thing.

Why would someone go as far as raping? What manner of konji could cause that? Do they not know where halls 1&2 are? By the time they try toasting like 12 girls, at least one or two must say Yes. WTF?!
From what we hear, they say that the girl and her boyfriend were having sex in a class alone before the four boys materialize in the class. They attack the boy and took away his belongings and also with the nake girl to another class. The boy now alert the security men, when chasing them 3 them escape and one was arrested.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by kalufelix(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Ordinary O level student o...
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by JoeCutie(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
Klinee:
From what we hear, they say that the girl and her boyfriend were having sex in a class alone before the four boys materialize in the class. They attack the boy and took away his belongings and also with the nake girl to another class. The boy now alert the security men, when chasing them 3 them escape and one was arrested.
And you believed? How would a guy and his girl be alone in a class having sex at night?

You don't know Uniben? Have you ever seen an empty classroom at night during night class? It's not possible. It didn't happen inside the classroom, it happened outside.

5 Likes

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by Klinee: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
And you believed? How would a guy and his girl be alone in a class having sex at night?

You don't know Uniben? Have you ever seen an empty classroom at night during night class? It's not possible. It didn't happen inside the classroom, it happened outside.
Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by MoNickk(f): 10:09am On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
bitc.h,u aint better than mysef when it comes to schooling or english..i only commented on u been an hypocrite..most girls in uniben get pressed at least 30times before they graduate why actn "gbam" as if na new tin to u..dey do well o
emphasis on most. u generalised there. being pressed is different from pressing under the stairs. you just call me bitc.h? lookityou outside. y would a girl go for tdb specially to be pressed under trees and back corners? how much is a hotel room? when you catch Ur daughter under the stairs with your gardener,tell her it's ok because she will get pressed one day.

1 Like

Re: Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! by marieolae(f): 10:10am On May 07, 2015
wonders shall never end in Uniben

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) / 4 Robbers Meet Waterloo In Rivers State As Troops Raid Another Den In Bayelsa / Vehicle Plunges Into River In Benue, Five Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.