Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F (2111 Views)

Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... / Life Is Too Short To Commit A Suicide. / The Best Way To Commit A Romantic Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by aje49ja(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2009
Akon let a 15-year-old young lady grind his lower body region. This was a contest of who could grind the best. Akon and his staff didn’t know she was 15. The young ladies father is actually a preacher. He’s highly pissed at AKON for allowing shit like this at his show.

Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by MrCrackles(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2009
This is a bloody stale news and everyone on the planet knows!!

What part of the world do you live in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Ben13: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2009
shocked
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by tmoney11(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2009
na wa ooooo
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Gabry(f): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2009
Na waa ooo. Even though I come from Bushland, I also know the news naa.

Anyways, this is what I can say
HMMM! Baffoon! Good for nothing no use piece of rabbit soup stew made from Garri to stupid low class ajebota Yam Head go wear your gutter on your manly Ballz Funguscide toto to Pesticide koko okorofo Olodo Mumu Fufu Mugu Bla Bla Bla!!!  angry  angry  angry
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Gabry(f): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2009
Pele ooo. . . I got carried away embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Pepeye(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2009
stale gist
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by sexfriend: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Gab

Easy, abeg! Wetin this guy do you? You no want make him weekend great. grin grin
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by ladykool(f): 2:45am On Feb 07, 2009
omg, this akon neva learn his lesson until they arrest him for assault that when he will know.
he just lets any girl to dance with him he dont care or doesnt he knw that 15yrs old do go to his show.
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Gabry(f): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2009
sex_friend:

@Gab

Easy, abeg! Wetin this guy do you? You no want make him weekend great. grin grin

Pele ooo. . . I got carried away embarassed
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Czarskit(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2009
I even tot Akon had committed a fresh one only to find out that. . .

This gist is older than me na. . .
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Czarskit(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2009
I even tot Akon had committed a fresh one only to find out that. . .

This gist is older than me na. . .
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2009
That lady doesn't look like a 15 year old to me
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by dani1luv: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2009
Yeah me too
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by Orimili(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2009
Successful troll is successful.
Re: Akon Commit A Crime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Out And Judge,who F by dani1luv: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2009
meaning

(1) (Reply)

Serial Bride:woman Marries Three Husbands In Three Years: Two Were Pastors! / Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? / What Role Is Your Woman Playing In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.