Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? (2124 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by rully2: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
I just need to know if its ok for a guy in a relationship to have lots of female friends and how it can be handled.

Its really worrying when u knw ur guy has lots of female friends who confide in him, it feels ok when they are girls u know, but with those u dont really know its kind of not too comfortable.

How can such a situation be taken or handled without making it look like u're feeling insecure??
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by Greycells(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
Is he a philanderer?

If yes, he can't possibly handle female friends, he will be shagging them.

If he is not a philanderer, and doesn't cheat on you, you might as well discuss your fears and concerns with him.

Shikenah
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by 190: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
I have more female friends than males

On my birthday i opened my facebook wall and got over a zillion sms and calls and they poured in their thousands and my chi baby girlfriend took off  shocked shocked shocked

shes since regained her senses  angry angry
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^who wouldnt expect you to have more female friends than male friends woman wrapper tongue

@Op, since its bothering you, try talking to him about it but dont make it confrontational, You cant stop him from having female friends, but if you express your fears, he could be more reasonable in dealing with them to make you comfortable,
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by 190: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
bhusayor:

^^who wouldnt expect you to have more female friends than male friends woman wrapper tongue

angry angry angry
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by 190: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
bhusayor:

But im an african man

My father got married to one woman

I want to break his record and marry eleven  undecided

one plus another one at the front = 1+1 = 11  angry angry
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by MMM2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
op
yes it is very good 4 his health.
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by MrCork17: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< has only 600 close female friends wink
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by seedord247(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<< has only 600 close female friends wink

90% of them are Calabar with HIV POSitive
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by 190: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
seedord247:

grin grin
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by rully2: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
bhusayor:

@Op, since its bothering you, try talking to him about it but dont make it confrontational, You cant stop him from having female friends, but if you express your fears, he could be more reasonable in dealing with them to make you comfortable,

Thanks

G-reycells:

Is he a philanderer?

If yes, he can't possibly handle female friends, he will be sleeping-with them.

No, he is not a philanderer, and i have not had reasons to see him as such. thanks

seedord247:

grin  grin  grin
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by iice(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
His character will tell you if you should be worried or not.

For me, it's all good. Let him deal with the women, coz i have nothing to discuss with most of them anyway lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by 190: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
^IICE honey can i keep close female friends in your bedroom angry angry
Re: Is It Ok If Your Boyfriend Has Lots Of Close Female Friends? by upendo98(f): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
Rully rully rully,Did you just say it feels better if he's close to girls that you know? If I dont make sense at all then please this should.Those that you know at times tend to be the poison.Theres a saying that what eats you is in your clothes.(sounds weird in english).Those you dont know could even be better.
Seriously being a woman is hard work.That insecure feeling always lingers whenever you see him talking to the opposite sex. Fact is 'theres nothing you can do to stop him from mingling with them unless you want to turn him into a caged animal.And we all know that caged animals can be very wild and may even maul you the keeper.I wish there was a remedy for 'how not to feel jealous when your man is close to women. If he loves you? those women dont matter at all to him even if its Tyra herself or Angelina jolie.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Men Hardly Get Pleased / The Touch Of A Man Makes Women Hot! / Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.