Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Where Should I Invest This Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Should I Invest This Money? (2800 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k / He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 4:44pm On May 07, 2015
renshawolami:
make a living off the internet and work toward bein ur own boss.online business can triple ur income and u will be glad u did.
I will prefer a business that would not require my presence to function.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by engrgordon(m): 12:06am On May 09, 2015
seunmumu1:
I just got a ten year interest free loan of $32,000 from a friend who's family is seriously loaded. I just threw a joke at him for not remembering me as his friend.And the next day we saw he just threw this in my lap and said he wants it back in ten years grin I never needed it cos it was just a joke at him. but since its here...... curiously I want to know where I can invest it?

There's daily profit in hospitality business, i will advice you to invest it in the business. i am a civil engineer and a property agent based in port harcourt. there's a very good land in a site suitable for hotel. i advice you to buy the land, build a good guest house, you will recover the investment within 2 years of good management. the land is located close to spdc Oil drilling well, they usually lodge close to the area. i can utilize the money to erect a good guest house for you. contact:08157041104. Engr Gordon
Double Integration Multi Projects Services

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by dazekid(m): 1:53am On May 09, 2015
seunmumu1:
I will prefer a business that would not require my presence to function.

Invest in bitcoin the right way.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 5:55am On May 09, 2015
engrgordon:

There's daily profit in hospitality business, i will advice you to invest it in the business. i am a civil engineer and a property agent based in port harcourt. there's a very good land in a site suitable for hotel. i advice you to buy the land, build a good guest house, you will recover the investment within 2 years of good management. the land is located close to spdc Oil drilling well, they usually lodge close to the area. i can utilize the money to erect a good guest house for you. contact:08157041104. Engr Gordon
Double Integration Multi Projects Services
your idea sounds good but you must realize that the money is just a bit over #6M. So what happens when workers go on break at the site?
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by Godmother(f): 9:54am On May 09, 2015
seunmumu1:
Comments are also allowed from the young and immature f00lish people as my Late uncle always said to me ; "Listen to f00ls too,cos you will learn how not to be one" grin

Lol, this got me cracking
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by dav8id(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2015
seunmumu1:
Pls Guys and ladies,don't mind this Poor people derailing this thread. I haven't said anybody should give me money ,I only asked for help.
The said money isn't even mine,its a business loan and I don't want to misuse it that is why I have come to seek ideas and dis two idi0ts are talking rubbish here.If I invest wisely I succeed. But if I misuse dis chance then I go into a bitter debt.That is why I need to be sure I can do dis. I am a salary earner and I am doing just fine. Ideas please

you have already killed the spirit of those that might have help you with some ideas with your kind of respond man
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by jta2012(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2015
Please visit my website WWW.MONEYREPORTSNG.COM for bankable and profitable investment reports but if you are
not business minded i advise you to try REAL ESTATE and your best bet is OGUN STATE .
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by engrgordon(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2015
seunmumu1:
your idea sounds good but you must realize that the money is just a bit over #6M. So what happens when workers go on break at the site?

with 1.8M, you can get a land, with approximately 4.5M, i can build a well design 5 rooms guest house. To avoid hanging on guest house building and furnishing, go for Bush bar business like ibari ogwa bush bar (Owerri).there's much profit in operating a bush bar. you can even get back your money within 8 months of operation, because the location in question is a happening environment. You will be surprise on your weekly accountif organize as it is on mind as am writing now.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by gabe: 8:03pm On May 09, 2015
U could buy treasury bills n compound for 10 years. Risk free, @ about 10% per annum if u r looking to keep ur money safe and not too interested in plenty profit...
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 6:11am On May 13, 2015
engrgordon:

with 1.8M, you can get a land, with approximately 4.5M, i can build a well design 5 rooms guest house. To avoid hanging on guest house building and furnishing, go for Bush bar business like ibari ogwa bush bar (Owerri).there's much profit in operating a bush bar. you can even get back your money within 8 months of operation, because the location in question is a happening environment. You will be surprise on your weekly accountif organize as it is on mind as am writing now.
Brother I can feel ur point,but I am based in Lagos and don't want to resign yet till any business I set up begin to bear good returns. I appreciate ur ideas though.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 13, 2015
Baba, let's bawl the cash jhrr.. Champagne & top runs girls
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by engrgordon(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2015
seunmumu1:
Brother I can feel ur point,but I am based in Lagos and don't want to resign yet till any business I set up begin to bear good returns. I appreciate ur ideas though.
if you set up a good management staffs, your business can still progress. implementing technology in ur business, can also help you to monitor your business anywhere you are. you can monitor all the daily transactions of your business.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by seunmumu1: 6:14am On May 14, 2015
dav8id:

you have already killed the spirit of those that might have help you with some ideas with your kind of respond man
Bros pls pardon my annoyance. Somebody gave me money on loan which I rightly stated and I am trying to get the best out of it and those guys are here saying I came to brag with money which I clearly stated was a loan not my money.
Re: Where Should I Invest This Money? by akinolatosin(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2015
seunmumu1:
I just got a ten year interest free loan of $32,000 from a friend who's family is seriously loaded. I just threw a joke at him for not remembering me as his friend.And the next day we saw he just threw this in my lap and said he wants it back in ten years grin I never needed it cos it was just a joke at him. but since its here...... curiously I want to know where I can invest it?

You can invest in leasing or letting of heavy duty equipment. That is you use the money to buy equipments like forklifts, selfloader, payloader among others.
I know much about forklifts and self loader but you have to buy it yourself, preferably uk used equipment as dey are strong.
If you cant go through d stress of managing equipment, you could buy and partner with me, i would be incharge of management and maintainance as i already just 1 equipment ( forklift 8tonnage). If you are interested you can reach me via mobile 08030662623. We would talk nd i could send you a complete bisiness proposal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Starting A Mini Printing Press / List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank / Is There Anyway I Can Withdraw My Money From Luno?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.