Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy (1335 Views)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / The Perfect Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy by auntysimbiat(f): 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Being perfect isn’t easy, but it’s totally achievable if you know what your guy really wants. Guys have a different perception of what they consider a “perfect girlfriend” to be, but still there’s stuff most of us agree to be good qualities in a girlfriend. Women are not the only one’s looking for their soul mate, “the One” is a guy’s goal too. Apply the 21 tips below so your guy will never ever think of cheating or breaking up, because you’ll be the perfect girlfriend for him.

The list of “Qualities of a Perfect Girlfriend” below is not in any particular order of importance; see which of them are most applicable to your guy’s desires and preferences. There is always something your guy wants, but he is too shy to ask or tell you. Many of these things are in the list below and learning how to be a perfect girlfriend no guy will ever want to lose has never been simpler.

1. Look Great for Him

A perfect girlfriend always gives her best to look beautiful for her man. Men are visual creatures. We like a woman that looks good, that’s obvious. So take care of your looks. You don’t have to look like a supermodel – not at all, just look the best you can, use body lotion, have soft, silky smooth skin that he wants to kiss day and night.

Keep things fresh, and stay as beautiful as you were when you just met – even better, work on yourself to become even more beautiful physically

.There’s nothing like smelling amazing for your guy. A scent of a woman can make a man fall deeply in love; your smell gets engraved deeply in his mind. He can recall it and remember you immediately.

2. Smell Great for Him, Be Beautiful

Have a unique smell, a perfume he loves. Use shampoo that he loves so your natural scent makes him melt of love. It’s so much easier to love your girlfriend if she’s beautiful and gives her best to stay beautiful for you. Don’t get lazy.

3. Stop Nagging and Complaining

girl in white dress next to vintage door
Nagging all day long won’t help solve your differences. Sooner or later, he’ll break up with you if he gets fed up. Men need their space and freedom too. If you are constantly complaining about not-so-important stuff, you just create negative energy in your relationship and he slowly grows to hate, instead of love you.

Remember: the line between love and hate is a thin line indeed.

Communicate differently. Find a common language. Maybe your approach isn’t really motivating him to change himself. If he’s doing something you don’t like, there must be a smarter way to approach the situation. Use positive motivation like… reward him with....................

[ view all at http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/05/21-tips-on-how-to-be-perfect-girlfriend.html ]
Re: 21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015

I do not want a PERFECT girlfriend. I just want her to know when and how to engage and bond better me and when to let me an individual.

Who wants a perfect relationship anyway? Sometimes I need that silent treatment or moderate nagging from missy to make me focus on assisting her in making us work.

I'd never admit that to her though.smiley

1 Like

Re: 21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy by daimsy(f): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
The guy above deserve a warm hug. grin
Re: 21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy by Young03(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
daimsy:
The guy above deserve a warm hug. grin
oh like seriously?
Re: 21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2015
I'm not perfect so I won't expect my fellow human being to be but a nagging girlfriend is what i detest there are million ways to explain things to your guy and make him understand than to nag, ditched few girls back in the days for their nagging attributes. I love a girl that loves selflessly, cares, reasonable, smart, doesn't go with the negative trends or the monkey see monkey do character that most girls posses, knows herself and what she wants, neat and got a ride OR die character (rare in naija).
Re: 21 Tips On How To Be A Perfect Girlfriend For Your Guy by daimsy(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
Young03:

oh like seriously?
yes of course!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? / This Is A "HATE Letter" From A young Boy To A Girl / Girl Sleeping In A Guys Rum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.