Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? (1327 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by abdulkayus(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
What would you do?

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by dharay99: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
##automatically transgendered.##

Uhm yaaaz i will give her.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by elantraceey(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
When I married him all that's his became mine, I won't input the sin of the father on those poor kids but the lady will take care of herself.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by ZedX6: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'm here to read lies. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
of course I will, after I've confirmed that those kids are really his. buh the bish better apologize.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by PunkyOh(f): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Very grudgingly, yes.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Kasimaramma2(f): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
I ll take care of ONLY the kids nt their miserable mother because the kids are innocent
abdulkayus:
What would you do?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wont sir undecided

the lady wud av known better b4 jumping from one bed to another sad

buh if she beg some I will giv her *rolls eyes*
depending on her approach smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by missKiffy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
To be sincere, for the first few years, they won't get anything. After a while I will reconsider for the sake of the children. I will probably pay for their education to university level and upkeep, but their mother won't get a dime
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by PunkyOh(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
I ll take care of ONLY the kids nt their miserable mother because the kids are innocent

Haha. But they're minors, meaning that the money will be received by the mother whether you like it or not.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
ZedX6:
I'm here to read lies. . .

I'm here to laff at them with you grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:
I wont sir undecided

the lady wud av known better b4 jumping from one bed to another sad

buh if she beg some I will giv her *rolls eyes*

depending on her approach smiley

I don dey consider this my crushing on you sef.. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Give ko give ni

Innocents ko Innocents ni

They are not my responsibiity. They have a mother and a father, it is so unfortunate that their dad is dead. However I might be willing to spend my money on the kids if she is willing to hand over her kids to me.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Minet16(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:
Give ko give ni

Innocents ko Innocents ni

They are not my responsibiity. They have a mother and a father, it is so unfortunate that their dad is dead. However I might be willing to spend my money on the kids if she is willing to hand over her kids to me.

mtchewww go and born your own children
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Minet16:

mtchewww go and born your own

You are welcome undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Minet16(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are welcome undecided
tnx
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by sinaj(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Feranchek:

I don dey consider this my crushing on you sef.. undecided
lol wot I do again
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Yourselves In This Situation? by Feranchek(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

lol wot I do again

So the woman wey I go dey take make work easy for you, you no go dash am something abi Ko da na...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Usually Attribute Bad Breath To Guys Alone / Why Cheating Like This? / Graphic Photos Of Injury A Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.