Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? (547 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Is This An Insult Or What?! / Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2015
I have heard so many funny compliments from guys to girls and the most awkward one is you are the only coacroach in my cupboard. "to me that is an insult and not a compliment, "any girl that tries that with me is a gonner. "now guys and ladies if that compliment is directed to you publicly, will you take it as an insult or a compliment?
Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 07, 2015
Lol.. Of course it's a complement but the complement get as e be sha....

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by babatundeizbad(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2015
Lol, well it's usually said in good taste and always accompanied with a smile. I'll take it as a compliment. In real life, literal meaning don't always matter.

1 Like

Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
Lol.. Of course it's a complement but the complement get as e be sha....

EricRichie
just imagine ur girl telling u dat publicly.
Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
just imagine ur girl telling u dat publicly.

Well it doesn't really interpret as an insult, depends on how your partner says it and the manner in which it was said....

EricRichie
Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I have heard so many funny compliments from guys to girls and the most awkward one is you are the only coacroach in my cupboard. "to me that is an insult and not a compliment, "any girl that tries that with me is a gonner. "now guys and ladies if that compliment is directed to you publicly, will you take it as an insult or a compliment?
all your thread is full of poo. when will u start making sense?

that statement is used by kids like you. I doubt if you even have a gfundecided
Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
all your thread is full of poo. when will u start making sense?

that statement is used by kids like you. I doubt if you even have a gfundecided
ignores like a boss.
Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Well it doesn't really interpret as an insult, depends on how your partner says it and the manner in which it was said....

EricRichie
true
Re: YOU Are The Only Coacroach In My Cupboard. "Is That An INSULT Or A COMPLIMENT? by sonikstargirl(f): 10:22am On May 07, 2015
dats an insult, a very big one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 Ways You Can Identify A Good Partner / NASS ELECTION: Saraki’s Ambition Has Resurrected PDP — Sen Kwankwaso / Divorce Him And Set To Marry His Father (most Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.