Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (454170 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Make him go use Ro.....ku yansh do pillow beg!.

Abi bros. Dem fall her hand well well. Even ur babe sef dem yab am sotey me sef pity am, especially the way she answer the question wey dem ask.

You remember na? "Shey na beans" shey na yam" LMAO!.

grin. But she has a nice spirit!. At least she's real!. Unlike I can say for some of them hear.

Lolzz.. How I go forget na.. grin

Bros come on board na.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
dechandel:
Ashewo in residence grin
Make that thing no kill you o grin grin
E no fit grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Twa...ci is the way! wink

Noted, boss. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
After long and hard consultations, we have decided to endorse miss T.............?

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ireneony(f): 3:51pm On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Where the hell is Unibenstudent and Ireneony?? grin grin grin
here
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Em pardon me dude, who is this candidate you wholeheartedly speak of?.

Her name is tohpahz, check the link in my signature for her profile shortcut, Trust me you gonna like her, she deserves it so i sign on to deliver her. i beg you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Herminius(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Homo sapien Aipete2

Please vote for her wink

:oHomo what
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Em pardon me dude, who is this candidate you wholeheartedly speak of?.
this Lady Sir www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
ireneony:
here
my padi come with me

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MizMyColi(f): 3:54pm On May 09, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2015
ireneony:
here
What's up? cheesy
You've been MIA
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2015
[b]The day had broken clear and the dawn had begun turning the darkly clouds into white scoops of firmament to brighten the sky, the sun was doing its daily duty, shining subarctically, hence, making the temperature midly hot.

There in that hot weather, there is a special event happening in Africa, Nigeria precisely. I just woke up from my slumber as my dilated pupils parted to the sound of my bedside alarm, bringing me outta my reverie. I turned to bedside shelve and reached for my cellphone with only one thing in mind, login in to Nairaland.

I read every news at the front page but none captivated me so I went ahead to romance section. to behold a competition, 'Miss Nairaland contest'. "Whoever brought about this idea is a rare gem" I thought as I clicked on the thread with anxiety.

The first thing that brought a smile to my face is how the host described the event with his humor and introduction of every contestants. Then I did what every male would have done, checked their various profiles.

They were all beautiful, but we all know that the fingers aren't equal, no matter how long the duration of a football match is, there will surely be a winner.

I scouted every pictures with my hawk eyes and one got my attention. Holy jeez she is so beautiful, she give a new definition to the word 'hotness.'

She is twaciful and jegared in character, any form of orubebe that wanna stand as an hindrance as we are all marching for her shall not prosper.

*holy Jesus* The lord revealed to me that two things will happen in this month, Twaci would be crowned queen of Nairaland and erm, erm, my android screen shall not crack.

Vote Twaci for miss NL and feel the wind on change on you.[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
[size=14pt]JUST IN:[/size] To All Campaign Managers and Amiable Supporters.
smiley

The reason this thread was created is to curtail and avoid the incidence of spamming.

The reverse is the case as we now have photos and banners of different contestants littering our front page.

No offence guys, but let's apply sense pleasesmiley

How about mentioning your target audience HERE and then dazzle them with those beautiful memes and banners you've created.

Please be aware that I will report ANY post carrying banners or distracting Text/Memes on FP.
If this goes on uncurtailed, your contestant might take the fall for it by being banned.

Let decorum trump, please.

Cc:
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Nice, please enforce this rule strictly, we need decorum
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey shake your ugly head well grin

Lolzzz
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by joseph1832(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
this Lady Sir www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

cowleg:

Her name is tohpahz, check the link in my signature for her profile shortcut, Trust me you gonna like her, she deserves it so i sign on to deliver her. i beg you sir

Apologies to you both! But I don't vote for kids. She's a kid and she lacks the maturity to even contest in this contest. Believe me, when the backlash comes, she won't be able to handle it.

During the last contest I was a campaign manager, and the backlash made many of the contestants deactivate and activate new monikers because of the trauma involved!.

So once more, your candidate is not mature enough for this. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ireneony(f): 4:00pm On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What's up? cheesy You've been MIA
what's mia
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
Briee:

When this one turn preacher? D1ck no make me laugh abeg.
Your Bristol's need sucking right?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 09, 2015
@sleekyp havent seen you today wetin happen

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by joseph1832(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2015
lagunna1:

Lolzz.. How I go forget na.. grin

Bros come on board na.
Your candidate doesn't say much here. Being that she just has like 3 posts so far despite being a member since December.

Is the whole Rap Section behind her?.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Juliaann(f): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
cowleg:

dear please now, why you dont wana vote, i have reasons why you must deliver TOHPAHZ. Please i did make you our campaign spokeswomen. i beg you
Ok i will
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Apologies to you both! But I don't vote for kids. She's a kid and she lacks the maturity to even contest in this contest. Believe me, when the backlash comes, she won't be able to handle it.

During the last contest I was a campaign manager, and the backlash made many of the contestants deactivate and activate new monikers because of the trauma involved!.

So once more, your candidate is not mature enough for this. Just my opinion though.
you will need to tell me personally what makes her immature than other candidatesundecided

are you telling me there is age restriction?

her cool and baby face is a result of healthy living not "ajepako" contestant. (do u even know her age?)

if you are not supporting her, that doesn't means you should ridicule her. one thing I am sure of is that babe is more beautiful than your ugly short gfundecided

I warned you before and I am warning you again, don't diss my candidate.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Please kindly check all the contestants on front page and tell me how you rate maturity. Beauty peagentary is open for all female thats has reached the age of 18, our candidate is above 18. When the time comes we shall cross the bridge. Please sir, reconsider your previous decision.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by joseph1832(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
ireneony:
what's mia
This is how you know the geniuses in Romance Section. grin.

Irene how market?.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
ireneony:
what's mia
Missing in action.
More like low key. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by mirexxx(f): 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
when are we voting sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Aipete2(f): 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
W3irDo:
Tell ha to get mo pikshurez
check my new dp
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 09, 2015
agarawu23:
you will need to tell me personally what makes her immature than other candidatesundecided

are you telling me there is age restriction?

her cool and baby face is a result of healthy living not "ajepako" contestant. (do u even know her age?)

if you are not supporting her, that doesn't means you should ridicule her. one thing I am sure of is that babe is more beautiful than your ugly short gfundecided

I warned you before and I am warning you again, don't diss my candidate.

thanks

Bro easy oooo smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Hehehehe... Sir, your post doesn't define my candidate at all. I believe maturity is not and can never be judged by facial looks alone. If you meet her on a personal level, you'd be wowed by the way she'd take you up on a discussion!

#talking from experience!!

Empress Tohpahz--True Definition Of A Queen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2390781_votefortoh23110_gifb2a7f0f297118e2d3115315d97f80c2b

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.