Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,961 members, 7,866,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (455918 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
A sneak peak at what Miss Nairaland should look like,....... SAI Maureensylvia.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by lanicky(f): 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
*clears throat*

#I ReP team Trypa and Laurel# cool
If not Trypa or Laurel it's........nobody.grin

*singing my own remix of woju ft ggrin and chimrase2* with my chicken voice*

Bobo woju koma lo foju oooo..cos the more wey look at them less u can see malorepe!!
Oh Jennimma! Getting the crown like Jennimma...grabbing the crown like Miracy ....NOTHING GO STOP US OH DAMN oh oh!

If u go look them..pls look them o jeje
If u go touch them....pls touch them o jeje
They're very sweet...
They're very nice..
If u check their profile...odikwa fine.
Woju oooo....
Let's vote for Trypa and MzLaurel..
Moni ko woju oooo...

cc: luckygurl......u believe now right? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
Vote beauty.. Brains and Style. Leave sentiments and calmly vote this sexy queen, maureensylvia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by maureensylvia(f): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
XBLadez pm me pls
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ggrin(f): 10:26pm On May 10, 2015
ghost1718:
why u no contest??
dem dy use amu collect money for bank grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2015
Like if you are fed up of campaignin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by cyprus000: 10:27pm On May 10, 2015
[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

15 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Natasha247(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
After going through the biography thread,am happy I chose the right candidate

She is brilliant

She is intelligent

She is mature

She is a professional

She is beautiful

She is Tohpahz

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Mhizkel(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Tohpahz dear.. not tohphaz..
Its d name of a clear yellow stone called topaz..
I liked the stone and ppl started calling me dat.. tohpahz..is just the customized version..
Interesting! The crown is yours...
Go girl.........cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
Natasha247:
After going through the biography thread,am happy I chose the right candidate

She is brilliant

She is intelligent

She is mature

She is a professional

She is beautiful

She is Tohpahz

Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 10:34pm On May 10, 2015
Mhizkel:

Interesting! The crown is yours...
Go girl.........cheesy wink

Hope I'm gonna get ur vote smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MzLaurel(f): 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
Thanks Lanicky grin

#Team MzLaurel#

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by epelumi42(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2015

Sandrahnaub

The new pretty lady on the block, Sandra became a member 4 days to prexy elections and has spent barely 2 online days. She's rated as gorgeous, I'll call her cool headed and determined. Having rose up from obscurity to contest amidst ladies who have been around for a while.

She barely has campaign managers and I'll liken her candidacy to that of the KOWA party for now. Lol. A little is know about her and she may have to work on beauty, and sweet talks to win people over to her side. She ll use this contest to garner experience for the next competition but if she wishes to win this, then you need to do better.

Good luck too.

Coming next... Vickydera2
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by stephenqueen: 10:36pm On May 10, 2015
lanicky:
*clears throat*

Bobo woju koma lo foju oooo..cos the more wey look at them less u can see malorepe!!
Oh Jennimma! Getting the crown like Jennimma...grabbing the crown like Miracy ....NOTHING GO STOP US OH DAMN oh oh!

They're very sweet...
They're very nice..
Woju oooo....
Moni ko woju oooo...

undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Natasha247(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks dear
you are really brilliant
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ggrin(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
KingTom:
Osinwin how far grin
pele o weyrey undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by epelumi42(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
Tohpahz, sorry for the error. So what's your real name then?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ggrin(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2015
Natasha247:
you are really brilliant

smiley kiss it's the lords doing oo
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ggrin(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2015
lanicky:
*clears throat*

They're very sweet...
They're very nice..
Woju oooo....
Moni ko woju oooo...

cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
epelumi42:
Tohpahz, sorry for the error. So what's your real name then?

Onyinyechi cheesy urs is pelumi??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
ggrin:
grin
close your teeth before mosquitoe will enter
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
vote for who merits the crown

vote Maureensylvia for miss nairaland 2015

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by epelumi42(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Onyinyechi grin urs is pelumi??

Yes, but Emmanuel is my first name. You gat no English name? And what's the meaning of your name please?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2015
epelumi42:

Yes, but Emmanuel is my first name. You gat no English name? And what's the meaning of your name please?

Got no English official name oo.
Onyinyechi means gift of God.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Emodeee: 11:04pm On May 10, 2015
Sandrahnaub will gv twaci a run for her money.

Hmmmmm. I wanted to vote for twaci bt after seeing sandrahnaub, I'm having a re-think.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Miracy(f): 11:06pm On May 10, 2015
lanicky:
*clears throat*

They're very sweet...
They're very nice..
Woju oooo....
Moni ko woju oooo...

Hello bae.. . . It's been a long time.. .. How have you been ma?? ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Emodeee: 11:07pm On May 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Wah do u av to offer me, so I cn vote for u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:10pm On May 10, 2015
Emodeee:

Wah do u av to offer me, so I cn vote for u?
Her service for humanity(Nurse)

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by epelumi42(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2015

Vickydera2

Registered 9th January, 2013, she has spent 5+ days online. She is cute, yes, cool, and believes in herself. More so, she's a tech lady, (maybe a newbie) but its nice.

She's good to go, only that some of her campaign pictures look like they were taken in the 1970s. She ll do well to recruit more campaign managers too. She has chances too, but her relations on Nairaland aint that impressive. She needs to create a better online presence if she truly wants to be the face of this forum.

Coming next... Mzlaurel
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by stephenqueen: 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
ggrin:
grin
Wetin dey worry this one lah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.