Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (450562 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Fire!!
lol...boss no vex
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
stephenqueen:

Alaye won omi si Isan na undecided lipsrsealed undecided E don do you angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
undecided
plz telme dat ain't you... angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Jambsupport(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
Speakdatruth:
WTF!!!!! madam na only u get DAT back? rokiatu don see persin wey pass am
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:

Dont be deterred. We are advocate of peace @ #teamTwaci. You can stil campaign and respond to salient issues on behalf of the team. You have shown your dexterity and deligence to duty. Please we need you.

CC: Mizcoli. P.S : as much as i abhor sentiment, partiality and biasness, i still opine that fairness and justice doesnt walk around like twins. It is of note that i have not, personally and and on behalf of teamtwaci, spit or lash out at vickydera. And the only reason why lala247 had to speak was because of the allegations she levelled against the mods and the defamation of character accorded our aspirant. I hereby believe we are no longer safe to campaign for our candidate without fear of been threatened. I love tophaz and on one or more occasions we have disagreements on certain comments but it hasnt stopped them from trying harder. Trypa has been so impressive with her head-on in the game even with little fans cheering her on. And lurlah2014 has given us a run for our designs on many front and we'v had to play catch up on some of the occasions. My point is, all the contestants are saddled with the responsibilities of shouldering the weight of all their fans and their baggages. I do not want another contestant to rise tomorrow and accuse tophaz of nepotism and because of that, we wud be threatened to not obligate our cyber duties again....pls mizcolli, take note. You guys are the organizers of this contest, and as such, affirm your stand. In politics or any election, there is bound to be tricks, pranks, and spites......but at the end of the election, we call them STRATEGIES.

"Its just one CROWN, Dont FROWN, behave like a CLOWN, and the whole TOWN will be your PAWN"

I love NAIRALAND
I LOVE MIZCOLlI
I LOVE DYGEASY
I LOVE LALA247
I LOVE NAIJABOI
I LOVE ORIJIN 101
I LOVE MISSCLASSY
I LOVE SCENTMARLC

Above all

I LOVE TWACI.
God bless you all.
so you won use this epistle bribe thé moderators right?...The rules are there,no excuse
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Braintouch(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:

Meaning??
I mean your campaign train and I really mean it! You've always been interfering in other people's matter but when they to give it tit for tat you start politicking and turn the table round on the offended. My observation tho. And no offieeeense

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by stephenqueen: 3:33pm On May 12, 2015
Ipledge:
so you won use this epistle bribe thé moderators right?...The rules are there,no excuse

undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 3:34pm On May 12, 2015
Braintouch:
Stop begging Vickydera and beg me rather! angry Your aunty sperm bot always bans me each time I try to run ads for my candidate. Y'all better wan that lifeless phocker with authority!!! angry angry angry
buhahahahahah grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by youngflexkid: 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
TOHPAHZ TOHPAHZ TOHPAHZ TOHPAHZ TOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZTOHPAHZ

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Jambsupport(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
dharay99:

plz telme dat ain't you... angry
bliv ur sight
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by youngflexkid: 3:40pm On May 12, 2015
Vote kiss TOHPAHZ

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 3:40pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

I just searched for Twaci on Google and Google said -- " Who the fu¢k is that? " cheesy
Tohpahz all the way till Denrele and Sam Smith starts fu¢king women grin

yhu just made me laff...

Yhur on d ryt train mahn..
##take ds lil wrap##

U deserve it smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by francizy(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Joker. Na 4 years go be her own tenure. grin

Brother which side u dey na?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:
lala, thread carefully, the ground might still be slippery oooo. We cant afford another round of ammo

Ditto

Lol im off campaign

So that settles it
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 12, 2015
Vickydera2:
look girl am d last person u will dream to start an e-war with cos u will never win. I never talked to u. mind ur self. bi1tch

Vickydera2, Please you are taking this competition too personal, Come on... This is not a Do or Die Affair, It's just a competition for Christ's sake.

About the interview stuff, It's meant for all the contestants....... There is nothing like Partiality going on here, You just have to work hard with your campaigning, Those contestants you are complaining about worked really hard to gain their fans.

So i will implore you to go on with the contest.

Thanks. Wish you best of Lucks.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
bliv ur sight
Daaaaammmn.!!!
++lips sealed++
lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Ipledge:
afternoon sir
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by losprince(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
If you haven't been slim then you haven't been beautiful cool slim is the theme to make people beam shocked twaci is the theme

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
Orijin101:

Gone are the days when my babe was still dimples192, but now she gat no dimples again, all she gat now is big teeth from the word "CHI"

Try to pronounce that "CHI" then you will know wah I'm talking about cry

Lol her name is not hard oh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by youngflexkid: 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by scentmarlc(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
Braintouch:

I mean your campaign train and I really mean it! You've always been interfering in other people's matter but when they to give it tit for tat you start politicking and turn the table round on the offended. My observation tho. And no offieeeense

I was actually praying and hoping that you wont just open your bucal gutter again and spit out thrash. How can you be so offensive and yet say "no offense". Firstly, you just publicly admitted that you gave my team tit for that, which means you were not defenseless as we were made to presume. And for accusing us of doctoring the mindset of our amiable voters, i will keep your 'size' in the microwave. You are too small. Enough said, face your team and dont ever interfere in our bussiness. If your campaign cab doesnt have fuel, start trekking.....dont hop on ours.

#TEAMTWACI

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
winetapper:
afternoon sir
afternoon brother grin....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay99: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Chiam55:

How are yu love? cheesy Where's Cherryice

undecided
let's ask IFA.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided
u won Make i slap ur face abi cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Lol her name is not hard oh
I'm not saying itz hard, but you have to shine ur teeth to the world just to pronounce it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
adeh39:

Vickydera2, Please you are taking this competition too personal, Come on... This is not a Do or Die Affair, It's just a competition for Christ's sake.

About the interview stuff, It's meant for all the contestants....... There is nothing like Partiality going on here, You just have to work hard with your campaigning, Those contestants you are complaining about worked really hard to gain their fans.

So i will implore you to go on with the contest.

Thanks. Wish you best of Lucks.
Nice understanding,nice encouragement.. Congrats.. Truely this not a do or die thing.. Just do your best and leave the rest..
Oluwa is involved smiley
#Team_Twaci
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm not saying itz hard, but you have to shine ur teeth to the world just to pronounce it.

Lol actually tried to say it ur right u have to show ur teeth grin..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by losprince(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2015
The most beautiful places in paradise are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of crisis keep calm and vote the queen #twaci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 3:50pm On May 12, 2015
Ipledge:
afternoon brother grin....
and your wives?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by youngflexkid: 3:50pm On May 12, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by chimerase2: 3:51pm On May 12, 2015
AfricanApple:
are you serious! you no dey rest for campaign ni grin
sweeeeeet heart!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
*grabs her and kiss her forcefully* embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by lanicky(f): 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
Miracy:

cheesy cheesy wink i can never forget nairaland ooo no matter the weather.
You're really doing a great job here.. . Kudos!!

Lol.....thanks swt smiley

#Team Laurel#

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.