Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (453099 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sure.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Until then, and even after, please don't talk down those who have offered even the tiniest of their widow's mite.
grin
MizMyColi:

Sure.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Until then, and even after, please don't talk down those who have offered even the tiniest of their widow's mite.
FINISHING!

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U ok?
yea,very very&u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

New Miss NL Bawo
By Whose Votes

Una don dey do Ojoro for this Forum Ba??

You people Call this Competition Miss NL but am only seeing Romancelanders as the Contestants and the Voters!! WHY??[/color]

Thats cuz ppl didnt nominate! thats all we had .... Alot of chics turned it down When u guys b bashing chics lol we would have got healthy turn out ..
Just work with it

Btw who r u supporting smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by englishmart(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
ol @ Kachisbarbie, boys are becoming men. No time. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
Majority of NL are just doing follow followsad if you cant make decision on your own, you are not man enough.

I love challenges though cheesy

Miss NL is not about being an old member or new member. being active or inactive, its about presenting the Lady who people will love.

You don't know TOHPAHZ? that means you haven't seen the best yet, check her outhttp://www.nairaland.com/tohpahz

Her smile is enough to make the world come to an end

her beauty is natural from God(not bleached skin)

She is intelligent and hardworking

You are not complete as a human if you don't fear God!!! TOHPAHZ is God fearing.

She is Loyal and respectful

MISS NL can't be an illiterate, TOHPAHZ is well educated.

VOTE WISELY.
VOTE TOHPAHZ.cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
#teamyettodecide
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by englishmart(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
missclasssy:
June of 2012, the charming and intelligent Ogugua88 wore this prestigious crown

On december of that same year,the gorgeous Achukwunet inherited this glorious crown and became Miss Nairaland

In 2013 the dazzling Lupey was crowned queen of nairaland

In 2014 the beautiful Jennimma took the mantle as Miss Nairaland.

Now it's 2015 and we have the chance to inscribe someone's name on the tablets of this great forum.
We have the power to choose who would be Miss Nairaland 2015

Who else is fit to walk the shoes of her predecessors
Who else deserves our vote if not TWACI.

Please vote TWACI for Miss Nairaland 2015

I want to vote you. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
Even those that are not that well educated too have a chance nah only education we go chop .. Lol #team twaci U dont have to be a nurse or doctor to be a winner wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kr0ne(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
This campaigns self carry headache o. Even GMB no campaign like this embarassed

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
chimerase2:
baby u fine witout make up believe u me I luv gals dat re naturally beautiful grin
So ma two selfs chimerase and chimerase2 will vote and rig massively for ua mins3 to win
Der is noting dat iidiot stepheenq ueen and king tom can do abt it cool
Efi! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
I hear U sir grin Let me tell my brother King tom, he may believe U too
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
OK

more lines loading.... I have been busy at work

ipledge we need bannersad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
#teamyettodecide
I love your top! It is zooming ma face
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Acekidc4(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Thats cuz ppl didnt nominate! thats all we had .... Alot of chics turned it down When u guys b bashing chics lol we would have got healthy turn out ..
Just work with it

Btw who r u supporting smiley

To tell you the Truth, even with my Consistency on Nairaland, I don't Know those Contestants apart from that Twaci you people have been Hyping and She Aint Worth it!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:
Even those that are not that well educated too have a chance nah only education we go chop .. Lol #team twaci U dont have to be a nurse or doctor to be a winner wink
who are the contestants?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
kr0ne:

Leave back and front vote the babe jare grin don't u know most models are lepacious? Ask Agbani Darego

Atikubi, babes, I see u peeping wink

~ Lol ... as Campaign Manager I'm suppose to enjoy some things grin.. so I need to know her packaging first

lemme check her profile out ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ClassyAdewumi(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

To tell you the Truth, even with my Consistency on Nairaland, I don't Know those Contestants apart from that Twaci you people have been Hyping and She Aint Worth it!!
geh wey her panties dey smell!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Macmilla(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2015
kr0ne:
This campaigns self carry headache o. Even GMB no campaign like this embarassed
O boy, I taya o.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

New Miss NL Bawo
By Whose Votes

Una don dey do Ojoro for this Forum Ba??

You people Call this Competition Miss NL but am only seeing Romancelanders as the Contestants and the Voters!! WHY??

Sebi na people wey wan contest go show face. undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

One really don't have to bring down someone they are not voting for just so their preferred candidate wins. The snide remark on one's profession is unwarranted. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by valmunich(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Hahaha! Oga Valmunich,
Nothing dey happen o. cheesy
I'm just asking cos you keep changing account
I hope you're staying for real this time. . .
Who are you rooting for BTW?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2015
I think Twaci and Maureenslvia are the most beautiful in the list. I wish you both the best.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See how fine fine sweetilicious babes dem just full this year contest........ chai cheesy

I dey come, may I go bring my vaseline.

FriedPlantain

Baba. I get one here cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
grin I'm now 100% sure they banned that rokiatun girl! If not she and her party would have been here campaigning vigorously 4 votes like Dame Piss!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

One really don't have to bring down someone they are not voting for just so their preferred candidate wins. The snide on one's profession is unwarranted. Just saying.

Bros cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

Please bring a candidate that is "worth it"... undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
OK

more lines loading.... I have been busy at work

ipledge we need bannersad
yea. I don't know who's designing. That.. let me ask
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by sinizia: 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
kr0ne:

Oya, support our movement before I vex for u

After your Barca don make me lose 10K Naira bet abi? Joker. I'm only supporting your movement if i recover my money. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by sinizia: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Hope ur team twaci
Still undecided till i see bikini shots. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:
This is a sign of dirty politics! Leave her profession out of it!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
englishmart:
I think Twaci and Maureenslvia are the most beautiful in the list. I wish you both the best.
u see tohpahz?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros cheesy cheesy

Egbon mi, e be like say you just dey on the sideline like me abi you don pitch tenth with a contestant. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.