Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (453117 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2015
tongue After the voting Aggrieved Candidates should not forget 2 come and lodge their complaints on the "post election petitions tribunal thread", don't forget to come with your brown envelopes sha, IF NOT the outcome fit no pure!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kr0ne(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Lol see funding grin
Yeah, he's my guy. Last year, I supported him to campaign for Rozzay, though we lost
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 07, 2015
kr0ne:

Yeah, he's my guy. Last year, I supported him to campaign for Rozzay, though we lost

U think ur going to win this year
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2015
gifttracy:
thnks ericrichie I almost wept for u lol

Lol... Am still undecided yet on who to vote for. . But let's see how it goes. ...

Wept for me? Lol.. Explain better please.. .

EricRichie
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kr0ne(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

U think ur going to win this year
Nah! But I no fit carry last
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2015
Miss Nairaland should someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that TWACI meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

TWACI is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

TWACI is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

Do not let your vote go to waste.
Please Vote TWACI For Miss Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2015
kr0ne:

Lol hmmm wait let me look at the list again
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2015
missclasssy:
Miss Nairaland should someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that TWACI meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

TWACI is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

TWACI is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

Do not let your vote go to waste.
Please Vote TWACI For Miss Nairaland.

#teamtwaci

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2015
Missclasssy you're an alienangry

2 Likes

kr0ne:

What do you mean by nah angry

Of course we gonna win tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kr0ne(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea,very very&u?

I'm perfectly fine. Just been busy wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...me bebe?....am good oh...hope u re too..who re u campaigning for?
campaign ke? I don retire o cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

Lol d guy know its not possible his happy with fourth place
Nah recharge card she go get grin grin
Avn't decided, still tinking. . Opps, long notes i hate. . Brief n sense making is all dat matters. . Just saying tho
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
Whizqueen who r u supporting
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
kr0ne:

grin

We pouting to the top cheesy

Sai lurlah!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

Yearrite! none of your candidate dey ever enter finale. Your record is bad mehn... grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Macmilla(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

What's this one saying?
I take that to mean you are not igbo, so I will pardon you.
"Amu" means dick in igbo. So when you tell her she takes amu serious, ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kr0ne(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Taa! Even if I win I won't accept any money. I'd rather pay to win
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

grin grin grin

Kaka ki omode pami layo. Ama ti ojoro si!

Google translate...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On May 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
No wonder what? cheesy
No comments.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Yearrite! none of your candidate dey ever enter finale. Your record is bad mehn... grin grin grin

Haba.. U sef know that's not true..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

grin grin grin

Google translate...
that is to say...o fe rig e abi? Ok watch me and you na...Lmao! *snaps finger* wa gba! tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

grin grin grin

Google translate...
Lol i know wt it mean.. Osky to bad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kr0ne(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

We pouting to the top cheesy

Sai lurlah!!!
Hahaha! She laughed when I showed her ur comment in the rap room grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:

that is to say...o fe rig e abi? Ok watch me and you na...Lmao! *snaps finger* wa gba! tongue

See orubebe o

I will jega you cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by whizqueen(f): 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:
Whizqueen who r u supporting
No body yet oo grin
Who do you fink I should support?
whizqueen:

No body yet oo grin
Who do you fink I should support?
Twaci lol

But its ur choice
I don't get?

Lala247:

she b competition now abeg ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I'm perfectly fine. Just been busy wink
hmmmm like seriously?i dont want to agree ! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2015
olaxco2f:
I don't get?

Nvm
U cn nominate ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.