Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,328 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (455992 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

She wants to b on d wining team... No put fear for her chest

and the winning team is #Team_Tohphz

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Adaeze003(f): 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
I guess I'm team twaci...

Can we just crown her and call it a night? wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
Teempakguy:

The most powerful and richest women in the world are not as fat as you. Twaci, is not as fat as you are. sandrahnaub, your own candidate, is not as fat as you.
Now, that taken care of, you must realize that you simply do not have the mental dexterity to argue with me.
Vote . . . . twaci. cool
hehehehhehehe hungry child......is your favorite word fat? I can see why as you are starving, now lemme give you a true definition of my shape, I hope you comprehend it this time thou, Or you want me to send that shoe money first? Cause I recon When you start eating better you may start to also think better. flat tummy, small wasit, nice hips, and bis azz is one of the mother fu...cking finest shapes the world over, something that most of your women lack so I can see why you not so familiar with it child. grin grin You can called it "fat" if it seems so foreign to you. You still living at home? Mommy and daddy still trying to feed you one meal a day? Drop your contact I could help feed your whole family. cheesy grin
agarawu23:
don't waste your vote

vote wisely Vote tohpahz√√√√
I don hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry
Are you seriously insinuating that you can spend one million dollars on her ass? After you said you can only spend 2.8% of your money on any lady?
Her husband can, not me grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Am not a drunkard.. Jst 13 will do..

And I'll round it up to 15

What bout that bruv?

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

and the winning team is #Team_Tohphz

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya

No worry she go collect recharge card grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by opsy67(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
bogolobango:
cant u see all the contestants are ugly angry
how can you be saying that
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ronald4lif(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga u be election observer niii? cheesy

And where is your broda in crime AgapeCharis?

#TeamTWACI

Lol! Egbon, I dey reason to become orubebe on that day oo lol. I see your candidate got a huge prospect. All of una just dey go for the most beautiful babes sha hehe. Abeg forget agapecharis hin yarn me say hin babe visit, honeymoon things, na woman go kill the mumu. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And I'll round it up to 15

What bout that bruv?

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
.. Ah will lure ma guys in here nw.. Dah shud b enuf... U av ma vote..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

I have decided............TOHPAHZ is my choice

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by braindamage(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
gbosaa:
This girls are very ugly. Where are the beautiful ones??.

Most of them look like runz girls.

Twaci is not bad.

Lurlah2014 look like a tiv trumpeter..

Apologies to her in advance if she is offended by the comparison but I don't understand the inflamed butt-cheek photo.
Please moderators, do the needful. People like this deserve a very long ban angry. Thank You.

Cc :
Ishilove
Farano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Soup wey husband no dey chop, wife no dey cook am

I'll advise u stay on same line with me

Else......... undecided sad lipsrsealed

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
cheesy ayaf hear.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 07, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ah will lure ma guys in here nw.. Dah shud b enuf... U av ma vote..

U be real man bruv

I owe u the orijin

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by mira4u: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy ayaf hear.

Better follow me now

Before I pack your bags commot for my house cheesy tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Mummy, i wanna ask you a question and i will love you to gimme a sincere response. . .

Are you alwayz this dumb or you are just making a special effort today not to be dumb because from all your comments, i can deduce that your (dumbility) is raise to power 100 as in DUMB'°°

So, only kids plays game right

OH LORD!!! where is thine eyes?
OH BRAIN!!!! where is thine usage?

Sister rokiatu, you are brainless!!!!
LMAO see this toddler calling me dumb. Its like Paris Hilton calling Oprah st.u.p.i.d.
Fu.c.king laughable. cheesy And the jobless fool was talking about not replying me. dude you are so overjoyed thats am even paying a foolish fool like you attention. You are welcome I am bore today. cool You are sitting and waiting for every one of my post........being the jobless fool that you are, I am glad am giving you something to do today. But you need to make it fun, you lack that brain I know, but try today, challenge yourself. Entertain me you fool. grin

call some of your friends for back up, call them make them help you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by gifttracy(f): 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Those on the list are as well busy people.

I look forward to you contesting next year cheesy
who are u supporting
braindamage:
Please moderators, do the needful. People like this deserve a very long ban angry. Thank You.

Cc :
Ishilove
Farano

What's my offence bro?

Brain mebikwagi there. angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kinglekan: 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh yea and i am voting for TWACI too smiley.

grin

#TeamTWACI

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
Adaeze003:
I guess I'm team twaci...

Can we just crown her and call it a night? wink
wake up!!! we gat the best candidate
tohpahz√√√

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

don't beef my candidateundecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
kinglekan:

grin

#TeamTWACI

That girl is fioneee..I concur.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
gbosaa:

What's my offence bro?

Those comments were just not necessary
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by farano(f): 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
Team MzLaurel
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Those comments were just not necessary

Which one??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Which one??

Calling people ugly

Very rude
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
farano:
TeamTohpahz

Correct choice grin grin

TOHPAHZ_nani_ya
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
rokiatu:
hehehehhehehe hungry child......is your favorite word fat? I can see why as you are starving, now lemme give you a true definition of my shape, I hope you comprehend it this time thou, Or you want me to send that shoe money first? Cause I recon When you start eating better you make start to also think better. flat tummy, small wasit, nice hips, and bis azz is one of the mother fu...cking finest shapes the world over, something that most of your women lack so I can see why you not so formula with it child. grin grin You can called it "fat" if it seems so foreign to you. You still living at home? Mommy and daddy still trying to feed you one meal a day? Drop your contact I could help feed your whole family. cheesy grin
Funny girl.

I guess your own favourite word is hungry. Probably because you are the exact opposite of that. Overfed. You probably don't know what makes your ass look big. Brown fat Missy. It seems all you every do is stuff things into your fat face . .BTW, fat is my favourite word. . . .and it eventually lands in your fat ass . . , which jobless peeps here swoon over. Unlike you, I do exercise to keep fit and do not make flimsy excuses for being fat. I've seen your arm. Your biceps are unrecognizable because they are covered with fat. The only place your body needs fat is in the lean brain you are currently using.

Vote . . . twaci. cool

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by braindamage(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2015
gbosaa:

What's my offence bro?

Please let's try to be civil. This thread can be enjoyed with all the necessary banter and not some sad words. Especially towards the contestants. Thank You
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by agarawu23(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
farano:
TeamMzLaurel
wake up sister, we gat the best candidate.

a rethink is an idea

vote tohpahz√√√

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.