Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (17559 Views)

Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! / Similarity Between Bini And Igbo / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by EzeUche22(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2010
Yoruba men do not know how to treat their women.

Do not make good husbands. How many Yoruba women have I see being mistreated by their Yoruba husbands. Yoruba husbands do not give a dammn about the sanctity of marriage.

They cheat on their women and are not loyal.

I am a firm believer if you get married, you should be entirely faithful to your spouse.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka5: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wow' that was harsh. Maybe they had a personal problem or have encountered an Igbo that ended up doing them bad.
I doubt Yorubas hate Igbos o. They usually admit that you guys are "hardworking" etc.

This is an individual matter. There are igbos who hate Yorubas and Yorubas who hate igbos. It is very wrong to claim that Yorubas hate igbos or Igbos hate Yorubas besides, the reason your mom gave you about Igbos hating Yorubas is pure tribalism. Why will an igbo man ask for your hand in marriage when he hates your people and you?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka5: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Yoruba men do not know how to treat their women.

Do not make good husbands. How many Yoruba women have I see being mistreated by their Yoruba husbands. Yoruba husbands do not give a dammn about the sanctity of marriage.

They cheat on their women and are not loyal.

I am a firm believer if you get married, you should be entirely faithful to your spouse.

That is a lie. Yoruba men are more romantic than Igbo men only that they have the tendency to share that romance to as many women as they can get. OnlyTruth is accusing Yoruba women of bewitching their men, well, it is a competition issue in the ecosystem. It is very rare to find a Yoruba man who stays faithful to his wife nowadays and the women have to gear up by using juju to control their attention deficit disorder[ADD]. If the men stay faithful, why will the women meddle with juju in the first place?.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka5: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

I despise Yoruba men with Igbo women.

Yoruba families are so dammn tribalistic when it comes to those type of marriages. I'll rather see an Igbo woman with an Oyimbo man than with some Yoruba man.

I also speak from experience with the Yoruba women I have dated. Yoruba mothers can be so cruel. I remember Yoruba woman told her daughter she would disown her if she ever did anything with me.

Sorry homeboy that you can't do nada about it. Several Igbo families do the same too when they see their son or daughter messing romantically  with Yorubas. May be you need to tell us why many Igbos believe that every Yoruba person is diabolic and can poison you on contact. I have also noticed that Igbos who live in Igbo land are surprisingly less tribalistic than Igbos who live with other tribes in non Igbo land. The ones who live in Igboland just don't care about any tribe and they rarely speak ill of other tribes.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka5: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly. I fear, seriously. I wont take such from any "were" who wants to humiliate and disrespect me by bringing home a hooligan he impregnated.

In that case,concentrate on Osun men only. They are more likely to be faithful than any other men from Yorubaland. I am also 95% sure an Egba man will cheat on you.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka5: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
tpiah:

as far as I know, voodoo is everywhere, not only in yorubaland.

so not marrying yoruba doesnt protect anyone from voodoo.

Ijebu Ode is the capital of juju and witchcraft in Africa and would have been the world capital save for Haiti. Also, jujuism is engraved in Yoruba culture and that is why it proliferates more in Yoruba land. Check the number of spiritualists, pastors, babalawos, etc churned out from Yorubaland yearly and compare with other tribes.
It is very normal to find a 20 yr old Hausa/ Igbo/Ijaw/Efik, etc boy or girl who has no clue of juju or how it works but it will be very rare to find such in Yorubaland.

It is very rare to find Igbo/Ijaw/Hausa/Ibibio etc women who give their married daughters juju to plant in their husbands home even when there is no cause for alarm but that behavior is not rare in Yorubaland. More likely than not, a Yoruba wife will receive juju  no matter how harmless from her mother for further protection even if she lives in UK, US or New Zealand.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Onlytruth(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Sorry homeboy that you can't do nada about it. Several Igbo families do the same too when they see their son or daughter messing romantically  with Yorubas. May be you need to tell us why many Igbos believe that every Yoruba person is diabolic and can poison you on contact. I have also noticed that Igbos who live in Igbo land are surprisingly less tribalistic than Igbos who live with other tribes in non Igbo land. The ones who live in Igboland just don't care about any tribe and they rarely speak ill of other tribes.

lol. @ Alloy

The bolded can be very easily explained.

Igbos are NOT intrinsically tribalistic. Most of the time, we are reactive of tribalism. We don't initiate it, but are likely to reciprocate.

The Igbos in Igboland don't witness tribalism on a daily basis from other Nigerians, because those Nigerians can't do that in Igboland. Now, cross over to their own side and those same Nigerians become tribal monsters.

Let me throw in this rough prognosis: A Yoruba extended family is more likely to diabolically kill an Igbo women married to a Yoruba man, than an Igbo family killing a Yoruba woman same way. That is why it is safer for an Igbo man to marry a Yoruba woman than the other way round. Much of the reason lies in the extended family (wives, babymamas, etc) role in the issue.

An Igbo man will likely marry only one wife, and so, even if the family hates her, they would eventually get used to accepting the inevitable and resigning their fates with her. You can't kill a man's only wife. undecided

Now, if he has more than one, well, anything can happen, even in Igboland too.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Onlytruth(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Ijebu Ode is the capital of juju and witchcraft in Africa and would have been the world capital save for Haiti. Also, jujuism is engraved in Yoruba culture and that is why it proliferates more in Yoruba land. Check the number of spiritualists, pastors, babalawos, etc churned out from Yorubaland yearly and compare with other tribes.
It is very normal to find a 20 yr old Hausa/ Igbo/Ijaw/Efik, etc boy or girl who has no clue of juju or how it works but it will be very rare to find such in Yorubaland.

It is very rare to find Igbo/Ijaw/Hausa/Ibibio etc women who give their married daughters juju to plant in their husbands home even when there is no cause for alarm but that behavior is not rare in Yorubaland. More likely than not, a Yoruba wife will receive juju  no matter how harmless from her mother for further protection even if she lives in UK, US or New Zealand.

Well, Aloy, I take correction! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Yikes! shocked shocked

I guess I can't say more then. cool
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

lol. @ Alloy

The bolded can be very easily explained.

Igbos are NOT intrinsically tribalistic. Most of the time, we are reactive of tribalism. We don't initiate it, but are likely to reciprocate.

The Igbos in Igboland don't witness tribalism on a daily basis from other Nigerians, because those Nigerians can't do that in Igboland. Now, cross over to their own side and those same Nigerians become tribal monsters.

Let me throw in this rough prognosis: A Yoruba extended family is more likely to diabolically kill an Igbo women married to a Yoruba man, than an Igbo family killing a Yoruba woman same way. That is why it is safer for an Igbo man to marry a Yoruba woman than the other way round. Much of the reason lies in the extended family (wives, babymamas, etc) role in the issue.

An Igbo man will likely marry only one wife, and so, even if the family hates her, they would eventually get used to accepting the inevitable and resigning their fates with her. You can't kill a man's only wife. undecided

Now, if he has more than one, well, anything can happen, even in Igboland too.

Are you for real? Are you trying to say Ezeuche is reacting to something? Dude wakes up to eat and breath an imaginative enemy. If he sees none, he must create one. shocked shocked lipsrsealed

You know, I can also come out and claim that Yoruba ppl are only reactive of tribalism. Hypothetically, there's been more anti-tribalism Yorubas on politics than any other tribe. . . .but after a while of being thrashed they change and become tribalistic themselves.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by asha80(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you for real? Are you trying to say Ezeuche is reacting to something? Dude wakes up to eat and breath an imaginative enemy. If he sees none, he must create one. shocked shocked lipsrsealed

You know, I can also come out and claim that Yoruba ppl are only reactive of tribalism. Hypothetically, there's been more anti-tribalism Yorubas on politics than any other tribe. . . .but after a while of being thrashed they change and become tribalistic themselves.

Check nairaland threads from when it started in 2005 to 2007 and tell how what you said above is the truth.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by EzeUche22(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you for real? Are you trying to say Ezeuche is reacting to something? Dude wakes up to eat and breath an imaginative enemy. If he sees none, he must create one. shocked shocked  lipsrsealed

You know, I can also come out and claim that Yoruba ppl are only reactive of tribalism. Hypothetically, there's been more anti-tribalism Yorubas on politics than any other tribe. .  . .but after a while of being thrashed they change and become tribalistic themselves.

Must you always bring up my name?  angry You live and breathe my name. Don't use that famous Yoruba juju on me! I hear Ekiti juju is strong o!

I didn't become a tribalist to Yorubas until I encountered many of you all in the U.S. I am not talking about the Yorubas who were raised in the West, I am talking about Yorubas who were raised in Naija. Remember the only groups that I encountered when I was younger were Ibibios, Igbos, Ogoni and Ijaws. Yorubas changed my view. I actually had a very favorable view of your people.

And for your second statement, that is very FUNNY. grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Must you always bring up my name?  angry You live and breathe my name. Don't use that famous Yoruba juju on me! I hear Ekiti juju is strong o!

I didn't become a tribalist to Yorubas until I encountered many of you all in the U.S. I am not talking about the Yorubas who were raised in the West, I am talking about Yorubas who were raised in Naija. Remember the only groups that I encountered when I was younger were Ibibios, Igbos, Ogoni and Ijaws. Yorubas changed my view. I actually had a very favorable view of your people.

And for your second statement, that is very FUNNY. grin

Quit changing your story, lil boy. And stop flattering yourself, it's not cute.

A while ago, you said that na only NL you display your tribalism, that you dont do it offline. And something about having Yoruba friends. . . . that you guys just joke.

Anywaz, nice way to say Yoruba did ths and that when you know we cant prove you wrong. People just make stories up as they go along.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
asha 80:

[/b]

Check nairaland threads from when it started in 2005 to 2007 and tell how what you said above is the truth.
I dnt believe I was in politics in that period.

But since '09, Yorubas have become reactive to anti-yoruba campaign. You dont see the likes of Aigbofa and Katsumoto creating tribalistic threads. They just react to what they deem untruth and fabricated lies by other tribes.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by EzeUche22(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Quit changing your story, lil boy. And stop flattering yourself, it's not cute.

A while ago, you said that na only NL you display your tribalism, that you dont do it offline. And something about having Yoruba friends. . . . that you guys just joke.

Anywaz, nice way to say Yoruba did ths and that when you know we cant prove you wrong. People just make stories up as they go along.

Who do you think you are talking to like that? I will not tolerate such nonsense from you.

You see I clearly made the distinction, between Yorubas raised in the states and Yorubas raised in Naija. A big difference. Most of Yoruba friends were raised in the U.S. so they are not tainted with the Igbo hatred that pulses through many Yorubas raised in Naija veins.

I keep on telling you that people in the East do not give a dammn about the Yoruba. Since you are rarely travel outside of your region, it is pretty rare to see a Yoruba in the East in large numbers.

Are you not a person who said you could NEVER marry an Igbo man? I clearly said I could marry a Yoruba woman.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

Who do you think you are talking to like that? I will not tolerate such nonsense from you.

Wait, lemme take a minute to laugh at this grin grin grin

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHHA!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the laughs dear

EzeUche22:

You see I clearly made the distinction, between Yorubas raised in the states and Yorubas raised in Naija. A big difference. Most of Yoruba friends were raised in the U.S. so they are not tainted with the Igbo hatred that pulses through many Yorubas raised in Naija veins.

I keep on telling you that people in the East do not give a dammn about the Yoruba. Since you are rarely travel outside of your region, it is pretty rare to see a Yoruba in the East in large numbers.
LMAO!!!! grin grin grin Oh slugger, you're really cute when you try to be serious. ahahah grin grin grin grin grin

EzeUche22:

Are you not a person who said you could NEVER marry an Igbo man? I clearly said I could marry a Yoruba woman.
I said I couldnt marry a Non-Yoruba man, which includes Igbo men duh.

I'm not into that inter-tribal thing. Doesnt make me a tribalist, just my preference. Just like YOU dont want to marry a Fat chik.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Onlytruth(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Wait, lemme take a minute to laugh at this grin grin grin

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHHA!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the laughs dear
LMAO!!!! grin grin grin Oh slugger, you're really cute when you try to be serious. ahahah grin grin grin grin grin

I said I couldnt marry a Non-Yoruba man, which includes Igbo men duh.

I'm not into that inter-tribal thing. Doesnt make me a tribalist, just my preference. Just like YOU dont want to marry a Fat chik.

lol. Spot on. cool

A carmel will have to pass through the eye of a needle before someone like myself dreams of marrying outside Igboland. Just my preference. How can I spend a whole day without speaking Igbo? Strange stuff. wink
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

lol. Spot on. cool

A carmel will have to pass through the eye of a needle before someone like myself dreams of marrying outside Igboland. Just my preference. How can I spend a whole day without speaking Igbo? Strange stuff. wink
It doesnt have to be strange, if youhave $14k, there's this chick platinumk on NL. She'll do you well grin grin

OASN, Exactly. It's not even just about the language. Trying to explain my culture and why this happens and that is just tiring.
Now imagine trying to deal with a Ghana man who thinks I'm "weird" sometimes undecided Anywaz, that's just for the fun of the moment until am "ready" grin grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Kilode1: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

For someone with an Igbo name, You watch Yoruba movies too much grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
Kilode?!:

For someone with an Igbo name, You watch Yoruba movies too much grin cool
The chick is Yoruba, suffering from identity crisis. I see that it's better to start ignoring Funmi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by asha80(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I dnt believe I was in politics in that period.

But since '09, Yorubas have become reactive to anti-yoruba campaign. You dont see the likes of Aigbofa and Katsumoto creating tribalistic threads. They just react to what they deem untruth and fabricated lies by other tribes.

It was the nonsense of that period that gave rise to the likes of mekus Bleep.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
asha 80:

It was the nonsense of that period that gave rise to the likes of mekus Bleep.
So it's an unhealed wound. eyah, I understand now
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by manoy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
No oh, YOU are from MY state lol.
In un ara ule a, ala ni gbogbo won. In seun  [hope I spoke it right, mines is kinda rusty]
[quote][/quote]

LOL,ala ni kete ran oh,Omo Ilu wo ? Omo Uyin le mi oh
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It is very rare to find Igbo/Ijaw/Hausa/Ibibio etc women who give their married daughters juju to plant in their husbands home even when there is no cause for alarm but that behavior is not rare in Yorubaland. More likely than not, a Yoruba wife will receive juju  no matter how harmless from her mother for further protection even if she lives in UK, US or New Zealand.

juju is widespread across nigeria, but its only yoruba's own that gets broadcast.

as per women giving their daughters juju, well, that depends on the type of family the daughter is from. Someone raised in a juju setting will definitely depend on juju no matter what.

btw the world capital of juju is benin republic. 

Can you also explain why you're including pastors in your list? Because some of them use juju?

It is very normal to find a 20 yr old Hausa/ Igbo/Ijaw/Efik, etc boy or girl who has no clue of juju or how it works

you wish.

ask any nigerian anywhere on the street- even a two year old- they will tell you something about juju.  

I'm not saying juju isnt rampant in yorubaland but to say nobody elsewhere knows what it is, is simply false.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2010
manoy:

LOL,ala ni kete ran oh,Omo Ilu wo ? Omo Uyin le mi oh
Omo Uyin Ekiti? I've never heard of that place sha. My Ekiti is baaaaaaad, so I'll stick to Yoruba lol
Omo Ilu Ikun-Ekiti, ni egbe  Ado ati Iluepje-Ijan Ekiti ni mi. Sugbon mi feran lati so wipe omo ilu meteeta nimi, nitoripe mi gbe ni ilu meeteta nigba ti mi se kekere.  kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by excanny: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke idi and Ezeuche

You guys used to be cool before this. If not that Ileke isn't yet convinced of how cool Igbo men are, i'll would have suggested that Ezeuche turns up his flirting skills. He will really teach you a lot you dont know about Igbo land. But first, you guys must stop fighting so we can find a foundation where things will can kick off from.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by manoy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Omo Uyin Ekiti? I've never heard of that place sha. My Ekiti is baaaaaaad, so I'll stick to Yoruba lol
Omo Ilu Ikun-Ekiti, ni egbe  Ado ati Iluepje-Ijan Ekiti ni mi. Sugbon mi feran lati so wipe omo ilu meteeta nimi, nitoripe mi gbe ni ilu meeteta nigba ti mi se kekere.  kiss

Haa, I know those places. Ibi si awon family re igbe? Emi wa ni ilu queen? Se o ni Iranse yahoo ? LOL ma sign in ,ko buzz mi ,so that we can talk better.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Kilode1: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
tpiah:

juju is widespread across nigeria, but its only yoruba's own that gets broadcast.

as per women giving their daughters juju, well, that depends on the type of family the daughter is from. Someone raised in a juju setting will definitely depend on juju no matter what.

btw the world capital of juju is benin republic.

you wish.

ask any Nigerian anywhere on the street- even a two year old- they will tell you something about juju.  

I'm not saying juju isn't rampant in yorubaland but to say nobody elsewhere knows what it is, is simply false.

If I may add to your observation, I don't know what is negative about a people who use their own religious and cultural beliefs to order the course of their life or find meaning and succor. Isn't that what religion is for?

One may not agree with Juju, or believe in Ifa Religion or Osun, or whatever some of these people call unto, but we can agree that all religious people use their religion for both bad or good, the wife asking Osun to give her a child or hold down her philandering husband is not worse than the night-vigil wifey that constantly hugs the ground at the holy-ghost conference demanding those same things from her God.

Not to talk of the sister tryna covet another pesin BF with prayer and biblical verses grin

I do not agree with all of their cultural/ religious practices(same for Christian practices) but I'm glad they use their own religion to give their life meaning, I wish all Africans will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
the world capital of voodoo/juju/jasss is Haiti
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
manoy:

Haa, I know those places. Ibi si awon family re igbe? Emi wa ni ilu queen? Se o ni Iranse yahoo ? LOL ma sign in ,ko buzz mi ,so that we can talk better.
Ah, I dont o. I dont have YIM sha, I try not to get my convos off of NL.
Lol I no fit tell you where my family live nau, you know online na dangerous place. wink

excanny:

Ileke idi and Ezeuche

You guys used to be cool before this. If not that Ileke isn't yet convinced of how cool Igbo men are, i'll would have suggested that Ezeuche turns up his flirting skills. He will really teach you a lot you dont know about Igbo land. But first, you guys must stop fighting so we can find a foundation where things will can kick off from.
Is there a reason why you hate me without knowing me?
Actually, I'm getting "toasted" by an Igbo men [off NL, or atleast he's "trying"] now, so being convinced is out of the question. I still say SOME Yoruba men have that spice and swagga that makes them diff from any men. I wouldnt trade that for anything. But I can drop them like its hot if they start misbehaving.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by manoy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ah, I dont o. I dont have YIM sha, I try not to get my convos off of NL.
Lol I no fit tell you where my family live nau, you know online na dangerous place. wink

Ok,no problem.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by excanny: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Actually, I'm getting "toasted" by an Igbo men [off NL, or atleast he's "trying"] now, so being convinced is out of the question. I still say SOME Yoruba men have that spice and swagga that makes them diff from any men. I wouldnt trade that for anything. But I can drop them like its hot if they start misbehaving.

Nah nah nah. I dont believe you. Be specific with proofs of such swagga and I'll give you scores of Igbo men wey such swagga dey over worry. Igbo men just have a different kind of swagga. You only need to do one thing- find out.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Onlytruth(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2010
excanny:

Nah nah nah. I dont believe you. Be specific with proofs of such swagga and I'll give you scores of Igbo men wey such swagga dey over worry. Igbo men just have a different kind of swagga. You only need to do one thing- find out.

I'm yet to see any woman from a different tribe that left an Igbo man after having a taste. In fact what I have even noticed is that once a woman has been with an Igbo man, she finds it EXTREMELY hard to look elsewhere. All her future lovers would likely be Igbo. And I mean women from ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abeg Who Can Teach Me Ekiti? / How Are You - Is It A Rude Form Of Greeting? / Crazy But True Facts About Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.