Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive (79681 Views)

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Not sexy enough
Am sure your sisters self go worwor,useless thing.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by tit(f): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

i was like. "wharriz this?"
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by barnacle: 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
ok
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by 1stola: 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
hmn
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
is she a winsh
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by kullozone(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
hmm

oga nawa for you oh!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by fairheven: 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
BuRiful but remove photosHop let's know how far
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by juwoonn(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
Op..you're making a fuss over nothing
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by okooloyun1(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
CHARITYNKY:
if you believe Genevieve is the sexiest can i see your likes
Dey there dey deceive urself

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by elopee3000(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
If u take alabaru buy nice dress for her make up take her to nice studio u wont recognize she be alabaru so omotola is like evey other lady on the strreet angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Mogidi: 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
tit:

i was like. "wharriz this?"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
too sexy!!!! cheesy somebody call 911, cos dis girl(mama) z on fireeee!!!!!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by oladam23(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
A beauty to behold. .....
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by spadar4u(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
i still prefer ROKIATU 4 my mind sha wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Amadaz(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
So how does these photos prove her sexiness? i thought u wanted to show us her 100% nude pics!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by kosalabaro: 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
Vanity tinz!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
Just here to read comments and see people that will start saying that Omotola is their crush....

Following topic keenly....
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
Iffa hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by ooshinibos: 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
more...

badassProdigy you are really obsessed with this woman o ..is she your sister ?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by nicholasis(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by brixton: 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
I disagree, queen Genevieve is the sexiest of them all... Agbani is second!

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:

Am sure my LovePeddler mother is uglier than than your sister.

Thank God you know. Atleast am better then all your generations put together.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by brixton: 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
yorke1:
i disagree. The same assertion someone had about Omotola llast 2weeks that made me to unlike her page.

Lol u don tke d matter personal
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Fratello(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
She's so sexy and natural kiss kiss kiss.
Unlike some ladies that pierce nose, lip, navel....; just to look sexy and still, em' look abasha
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by meolaniyi(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2015
EVERY WOMAN HAS A PRICE.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Bants(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2015
My sister fine pass her even with 4 kids
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by sukkot: 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
Where is her ankles ? shocked

she has what is called cankles.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by brixton: 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:

Am sure your sisters self go worwor,useless thing.

Why the insults?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by DoctorTim: 3:35pm On May 07, 2015
Truth Is if u expose her Nude, you might find so much flaws. Stretch marks, funbact A discolouration, spots, badly distributed fats, and maybe smelly vagina sef. I can never be carried away by her overblown sexiness. She's a normal yoruba woman who's just on TV. Nothing special

4 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 07, 2015
All I see is dust
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Jowonloju(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2015
killercute16:
Can Captain Jalade ever cheat on his wife.....Neeeer,he's got smtin better at home waiting.
Story.................
You never see something wey no fine but your koboko go tell you say, you need to shine the kongo, not for love but one night stand
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by phintohlar(f): 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
pDude:
THAT IS FAT.

BELOW IS SEXY
so dis is ur own sexy abi? with her sag breas, abi why her breast no dey 4 normal side wey d thing don almost rch her belle.. Hian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.