Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive (79684 Views)

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by watchindelta(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
abeg who get sister here dat look like her pls am ready to marry her. am serious oh.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by publicenemy(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
tranxo:
Please don't mention Ibinabo in the same sentence with Stephanie and Jenny. They are way beyond her in everything

She is as beutifull as they are.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by debbydee(f): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
the blue dress with bow.
love it
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by childluck(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Big lie lie.

She's not even in my top ten.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by tranxo(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

She is as beutifull as they are.
Your taste ARGHHHH!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
She is one of the most watched actress in Africa and in 2013, she was honoured in Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyonce and Kate Middleton.

But, asides from all these and having 4 kids and still retaining that fabulous body of hers, Omotola portrays a unique sense of style and beauty too making her Nigeria’s sexiest celebrity alive!

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/05/07/12-pictures-that-prove-omotola-jalade-is-the-sexiest-nigerian-celebrity-alive/

Tnx body magic for making her look dat way,.#TeamGenevieveAnyDay
Her body
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by MrBasketball: 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
Am sure your sisters self go worwor,useless thing.
Why are u behaving like a coward? What is wrong in the guys post?
I think she will pay you for this.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by mcwizard(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
Yes she is sexy . . . Beauty+good body structure= sexy . . It dsn't rily mata may b slim or litu bit fat mitchwwwww
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by publicenemy(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2015
tranxo:
Your taste ARGHHHH!
You just don't like her.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Mbediogu(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Not sexy enough

She is pretty and an endowed leggy hipster BUT not sexy. Check out Genevieve Nnaji and Nkiru Sylvanus.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Mbediogu(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Not sexy enough

She is pretty and an endowed leggy hipster BUT not that sexy. Check out Genevieve Nnaji and Nkiru Sylvanus. Those two can seduce any angel!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by wtfCode: 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
grin inukwa sexy mehn, i prefer genevieve. She might be the most influential but not the sexiest. Goddamn u op
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by mcwizard(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
I dey pray make I see beautiful girl like omotola jalade marry...........................fat or not make she just be exactly like her...................all dis worwor girls wey dey package am wit make up shaaaiii God save us from them hoooooo.....because u go don gv sm belle b4 ur eye open,,,,u cm be like (won ti get mi sha) nawa ho
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Omotayor123(f): 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
That Blue dress though lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
Op she's now fat.

What are you saying? She's still beautiful. Agreed but she's not the sexiest. Stop re defining the word biko!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Realone92(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
evegran:
Op she's now fat.

What are you saying? She's still beautiful. Agreed but she's not the sexiest. Stop re defining the word biko!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by dwayni: 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
All I see is average. She's beautiful not sexy. Who said fat is sexy. I can't even jackoff with that undecided
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
watchindelta:
abeg who get sister here dat look like her pls am ready to marry her. am serious oh.

So you will just get married based on looks? Personality, attitude, educational background etc doesn't matter to you?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by jascon1(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
anybody notice the christian mother hand?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:

Thank God you know. Atleast am better then all your generations put together.
In your dreams.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Realone92 post=33513904][/quote]

My ex husband smiley
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by MagnaB: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
Old glory
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by stinggy(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

All she has is a beeutiful face.

She is fat...that's not sexy....

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.

Thank you o jare. Omosexy ko, Omo sexual ni angry
She's pretty no doubt, but sexy? Mba! angry
Had to unfollow her on IG sef, when she started littering the space with her 'fat' un-inviting pishures..... no time angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by preciousMI1(f): 5:51pm On May 07, 2015
pple be saying she ain't sexy because she's not as nude as d Kardashians.... this is d definition of sexy -decency...
again she's not lekpa... she's thick..
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by watchindelta(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
evegran:

So you will just get married based on looks? Personality, attitude, educational background etc doesn't matter to you?
u are on points but I need lady like her pray everything u wrote come with herrrr smh.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Bollinger(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

All she has is a beeutiful face.

She is fat...that's not sexy....

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.

Thank God!! at least someone on the forum has eyes and common sense. My wife is older than this omotola, but if they ever stood side by side, you'd think omotola gave birth to her. I don't think Nigerians know what sexy means.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by dnuelly(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2015
JEEE.........ZZZZUUUU.........ZZZZ shocked

download and listen to this nice jam from Our one and Only Warri Phyno. Pls. Kindly Rebroadcast

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a2442b4
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by opribo(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
These are the rubbish Buhari gotta change from May 29. What is sexy about a married woman displaying all her contours for public view. Cant all them celebrities learn from Aisha Buhari's and Mama P's dressing.

Anyway it has been said that no more indecent dressing in Nigeria from May 29, anybody caught will be given 24 lashes by WAI brigades.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by ernieboy(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
CHARITYNKY:
if you believe Genevieve is the sexiest can i see your likes
You don't compare a single mother of one to a woman that has given birth 4 times. It is clear that she is a beautiful woman with a great body.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by dnuelly(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
Kabba Visuals is a visual montage That produce and Direct Videos, you can depend on us... We Shoots Musical Videos, Films. Nothing is Left out, we also cover Marriages, birthdays and all kind Event... Our Job Tells The Reason why you'll need us again
Thanks!

download and listen to this nice jam from Our one and Only Warri Phyno.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a2442b4

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
Old layer remain an old layer nor matter the backup***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.