Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive (79682 Views)

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by cutietokunbo: 7:46pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

All she has is a beeutiful face.

She is fat...that's not sexy....

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.

Genny is like Every normal girls on the street; nothing special about her. She is short, average face and tiny lips. She is over and over hyped.

She is destined to be where she is regardless.

If we are picking beautiful ladies in Nollywood without any colouration or being hyped unnecessarily

1) Omotola -100% gorgeous face,l typical and gorgeous africa body, tall, classy and wonderful family.

1a) Osas- 100% specially made beauty

2) Dakore Akande-100% African beauty

3)Steph Okereke-95% Africa beauty

4)Adegbite-95% paragon of beauty

5)Rita Dominic- 95% epitome of beauty

6) Gene Nnaji-60%
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by ooshinibos: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
badassProdigy:

lol...
to be honest she is stunning pretty like my wife , I don blame you .. she is figure 8 combined pretty face ..much prettier than Beyoncé and co
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Realone92(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
evegran:

My ex husband smiley
y u come tag me ex huh " make I dust myself ....
I am currently at a babalawo's place u ain't going no where
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
sukkot:
Where is her ankles ? shocked

she has what is called cankles.

She nor get Gastrocnemius Muscle, otherwise called yam legs. grin
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by mistybravo(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2015
You are promoting moral decadence
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by sukkot: 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
MrPresident1:

She nor get Gastrocnemius Muscle, otherwise called yam legs. grin
YEAH LOL. GOOGLE ' CANKLES ' AND SEE THE PICTURES THAT COME UP. ITS LIKE HER LEG. OLD WOMAN LEG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by chikeFavor2000(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2015
She is just there, nothing so sexy n amazing about her just over hyped.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by leac508(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2015
Wyning watin una da talk seff
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Kekule11(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2015
Really beautiful
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by pasol4real(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2015
My friend sharap.

Sexy ko sexy ni.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by NobleG1(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
Omosexy is obviously beautiful and sexy but my woman is more beautiful and sexy as hell! I can't get enough of her. I'm a very happy man. wink
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by peishnce123: 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

All she has is a beeutiful face.

She is fat...that's not sexy....

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.
Being fat doesn't make someone less beautiful, I guess you prefer slim women, that's OK but doesn't define beauty
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by publicenemy(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2015
peishnce123:

Being fat doesn't make someone less beautiful, I guess you prefer slim women, that's OK but doesn't define beauty

She is beutiful facially not sexy. She should not be called omosexy...the hype is too much.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by peishnce123: 5:35pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

She is beutiful facially not sexy. She should not be called omosexy...the hype is too much.
We all like to feel good about ourselves, this elevates our self esteem and if being called omosexy fulfills that for her then I think we shouldn't have any issues with that.. True she's probably overhyped but aren't they all?
But in my previous statement I wasn't referring to just Omotola, I had all the people classified as 'fat'' in mind. Beauty comes in all sizes we just pick the one we prefer and leave the rest to their 'likers'
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by publicenemy(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
peishnce123:

We all like to feel good about ourselves, this elevates our self esteem and if being called omosexy fulfills that for her then I think we shouldn't have any issues with that.. True she's probably overhyped but aren't they all?
But in my previous statement I wasn't referring to just Omotola, I had all the people classified as 'fat'' in mind. Beauty comes in all sizes we just pick the one we prefer and leave the rest to their 'likers'

Patience... beauty is beauty... There are some sexy ladies that are not beautiful...and there are some beautiful ladies that are not sexy and there are ladies with both...she is beautiful but not sexy. Her beauty isn't based on just her physical appearance.its her person and her integrity that's why she is an ambassador with international recognition. So I agree with you she is beautiful. But sexy? No. The hype? No.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by InMyOpinion(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
I agree she is sexy...and so's Lupey
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by kluivertngong: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, You Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest, I Love You. Don't Mind "Bad Belle Them". We No Send Them.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by meobizy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol. I can see body trimmers on fleek. I don’t mind, though, I’ll make her squeal all night like a sow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.