Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive (79683 Views)

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by omanifrank(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
if u see my babe u will appriciate more
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by MKO4ever(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
I love her more when she is not putting on anything!!!!

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by kings09(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
Why will I see anoda man's wife as sexy. @Op, in ur world she might be d sexiest nt in mine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by lazsnaira(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
Lol The woman is fine But any attempt to exaggerate leaves her rather less admirable.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
Being sexy must mean a different thing to you @Op.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by badassProdigy(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
ooshinibos:

badassProdigy you are really obsessed with this woman o ..is she your sister ?
lol...
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by phintohlar(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:

Am sure your sisters self go worwor,useless thing.
it hasn't gotten 2 dat now,pls take it easy ooh
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by africanusvu(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
Pls who is she? Jagede,s daughter or what?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Beaubril(f): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
'sexy' isn't d right word,I would say she looks gorgeous...she tried tho,after 4 kids,she could still maintain dat flat belly...shez only sexy 2 her hubby

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by opey112(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2015
How this con bring money f my bank account.rubbbbbish!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
Na packaging...u know how tight her girldle is?..wait let her unleash it and u"ll see the flabby fats!...she's fine tho';but definetly not the sexist...i"ll go for stef okereke sha
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by putin3: 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
Sexy What She is too fat to be sexy
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

All she has is a beeutiful face.

She is fat...that's not sexy....

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by veraponpo(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
Many do not know what it means to have 4 teenage children.

Omotola is truly sexy
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by badesco(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
No.....No.....No.......
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by iheanyi40(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2015
She's cute n sexy jawe
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2015
she is NOT!
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Myself2(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.

grin grin grin
Public Enemy
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Luckygold: 3:54pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by HARDDON: 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
badassProdigy:
more...

does one have to wear a super magnifying lens to see them boob*is? undecided

i dint just say that?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
I love her personality unlike other female celebrities who displays immortality and dress anyhow, deceiving our young gals to be like them
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Owoplenty(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Not sexy enough
How would you discribe sexy?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by publicenemy(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
Myself2:

grin grin grin Public Enemy
I will always speak my mind...
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Taleeysun(f): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
DoctorTim:
Truth Is if u expose her Nude, you might find so much flaws. Stretch marks, funbact A discolouration, spots, badly distributed fats, and maybe smelly vagina sef. I can never be carried away by her overblown sexiness. She's a normal yoruba woman who's just on TV. Nothing special
haters will hate
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by omarhlichanwa: 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
Nwan di oke!
badassProdigy:
She is one of the most watched actress in Africa and in 2013, she was honoured in Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyonce and Kate Middleton.

But, asides from all these and having 4 kids and still retaining that fabulous body of hers, Omotola portrays a unique sense of style and beauty too making her Nigeria’s sexiest celebrity alive!

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/05/07/12-pictures-that-prove-omotola-jalade-is-the-sexiest-nigerian-celebrity-alive/
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by drbunmi(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2015
more of her pics

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by drbunmi(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
shes hot here

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by tranxo(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
publicenemy:

Please don't mention Ibinabo in the same sentence with Stephanie and Jenny. They are way beyond her in everything

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Agreed.
But it is a sin for a married woman to dress like a single woman tempting men to lust after her.[/size]
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by killercute16(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
Jowonloju:

Story.................
You never see something wey no fine but your koboko go tell you say, you need to shine the kongo, not for love but one night stand
Lol....true sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.