Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa (2108 Views)

Shocking: Three South African Women Gang-rape Man For 3 Days / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by skylane: 1:59pm On May 07, 2015
Three women in South Africa allegedly kidnapped a man and forced him to have s*x in the back seat of their car.
Constable Mncedi Mbombo said: “On Tuesday morning a 33-year-old man arrived at New Brighton police station to lodge a r*pe case against three women.
“The victim alleges that he was on his way home in Seyisi Street in the morning at about 8am when three women in a black BMW stopped and said they were lost and asked him to show the direction to New Brighton.
“When he was about to show them, one woman sitting in the back seat pulled out a firearm and ordered him to get in. They drove with him from Seyisi Street and then stopped at a remote place in Khuzwayo Street in KwaZakhele.
“He alleges that the suspects forced him to drink a liquid that made his 4-5 stand up
Then they took turns defiling him. “After defiling him they took his Fluid and put it in a cooler box. They ordered him to go to a clinic for an HIV test because they were HIV positive. Then they fled the scene.
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by Booyakasha(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2015
Wtf? those women contacted the virus ignorantly and they don't wanna die alone now they're taking it out on innocent people... the man should also r*pe people and spread it so that he won't die alone... i trust igbo men on this one! grin

PS: i like igbo people, my best friend is from ibo... and i am scared i'll marry an ibo woman smiley
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by cyprus000: 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
[size=13pt]
Guy this your story is a blantant lie.

Pls is your name linus?

I saw this same report 2dayz back and it was never about HIV ish.

They only rapped him..if you want to prove the credibilty of your story,then provide a source
[/size]
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2015
Booyakasha:
Wtf? those women contacted the virus ignorantly and they don't wanna die alone now they're taking it out on innocent people... the man should also r*pe people and spread it so that he won't die alone... i trust igbo men on this one! grin

PS: i like igbo people, my best friend is from ibo... and i am scared i'll marry an ibo woman smiley

Dimwit, I think the medical workers who attended to you at birth should be shot twice each in the arms for helping to birth the WORLD'S DUMBEST HOMO SAPIEN!

How you've survived this long without a brain is nothing short of a miracle.
You bigoted dimwitted halfman!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by cyprus000: 3:07pm On May 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, I think the medical workers who attended to you at birth should be shot twice each in the arms for helping to birth the WORLD'S DUMBEST HOMO SAPIEN!

[size=13pt]
You shouldn't have quoted the idiiot.

I have already hidden his post
[/size]
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by demmy0325(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by rottennaija(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
Booyakasha:

This is why nairaland needs a dislike button...

#NairalandNeedsADislikeButton
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by ginawest(f): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]
pls r u a mod?i av a problem
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by cyprus000: 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
ginawest:
pls r u a mod?i av a problem
[size=13pt]
No
But I am a one man mopol geek
[/size]
[
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by ginawest(f): 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] No But I am a one man mopol geek[/size]
hian!!
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
skylane:
Three women in South Africa allegedly kidnapped a man and forced him to have s*x in the back seat of their car.
Constable Mncedi Mbombo said: “On Tuesday morning a 33-year-old man arrived at New Brighton police station to lodge a r*pe case against three women.
“The victim alleges that he was on his way home in Seyisi Street in the morning at about 8am when three women in a black BMW stopped and said they were lost and asked him to show the direction to New Brighton.
“When he was about to show them, one woman sitting in the back seat pulled out a firearm and ordered him to get in. They drove with him from Seyisi Street and then stopped at a remote place in Khuzwayo Street in KwaZakhele.
“He alleges that the suspects forced him to drink a liquid that made his 4-5 stand up
Then they took turns defiling him. “After defiling him they took his Fluid and put it in a cooler box. They ordered him to go to a clinic for an HIV test because they were HIV positive. Then they fled the scene.

Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by cyprus000: 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
ginawest:
hian!!
[size=13pt]
Any prblm with that?
[/size]
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
tribalism go kill u,y mentioning igbo for heppened in SA

Booyakasha:

Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by charlsecy(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2015
3 HIV-positive women kidnapped and raped a man in South Africa.

They drove towards him and pretended they were lost. As he was explaining the direction to them, one of them pulled a gun and ordered him to get in.

They got to a lonely place. They gave him a fluid to drink which made his dick stand.... Each of the woman had her turn with him. Then they collected his fluid and put it in a cooler box.

They informed him they're HIV-positive, and asked him to go check himself.

THE MAN CAN BE CURED! Right?
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by BoiledCorn: 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]
u report it so you only hid yourself from seeing it. Everybody else see it. Seun tricking us angry angry
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by mostHandsome01: 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
We all know South Africans "re animals irrespective of age or gender! smhh!!
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by mostHandsome01: 7:17pm On May 07, 2015
Booyakasha:

Who is this idi.ot ??
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by cyprus000: 8:23pm On May 07, 2015
BoiledCorn:
u report it so you only hid yourself from seeing it. Everybody else see it. Seun tricking us angry angry
[size=13pt]
Lol..I know wat you are talking about,but I don't live by any nairaland principles.

I unhide his post,after I noticed,that sonofmark has quoted him.

Hiding it will make 'no sense,bcs his post will be seen through mark's post
[/size]
Re: 3 HIV Women Gang Rapes Man At Gunpoint In South Africa by Booyakasha(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nice, so you figured out the caps-lock key. i stand corrected, i was just trolling for fun and even indicated that i actually have igbo's as my best friends and you and your mod are taking it personally an insulting me with all the caps.. whatevs..

(1) (Reply)

Can We Call This The Highest Height Of Love? Pic / My Story Of Addiction Episode 3 / Checkout This Beautiful Interracial Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.