Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. (28337 Views)

Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation / 20 English Words To Avoid When In Other Countries / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by 9jafreak: 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
But how did we arrive at this state and how can we reverse it?
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Rexyl(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
Trouble makers
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by amolex(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
what did I want to even say.......? undecided
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by 4stylz: 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
carry waffi levels enter na... Those boys go cure ur craze.

All those lagos boys wen fit make mouth reach heaven
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by LEXYCOM: 4:54pm On May 07, 2015
I don hear
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by weyreypey: 4:56pm On May 07, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
carry waffi levels enter na... Those boys go cure ur craze.
Sharply

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2015
LASMA nko?
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2015
Is it the same Lagos we we arrive and hop into any taxi or trek down to an unknown club and drink ourselves to stupor.

Rule Number: Once you touch down in Lagos,walk and talk like a gentle man with the face of an agbero tongue

Eko ni baje. grin
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by okuwehcris: 4:57pm On May 07, 2015
Does
Ournaija:

The bolded got me laughing.
. U truly most avoid d bolded above, don't ask dem to show d way wen driving less u will have to pay heavily n don't press ur phone wen u re in a car or bus as per traffic wahala, if not na good bye to d phn. Lastly wen u are crossing check very well for those useless n fake kai (green n brown) abi na kia who will stop u wen u cross d express road or u trade on a major road, mostly in Ojota because dem no say na JJC bus stop

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Nokiae5: 4:57pm On May 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ooohh tnxxx for this infos....this will help me a lot when i go to Nigeria soon grin

take your time to know this and understand.
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by nerodenero: 4:58pm On May 07, 2015
Live and survive in Lagos then you can live and survive anywhere at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by nerodenero: 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
If dem gbab you, you will no longer be a freeman grin
Freemanan:
LASMA nko?
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Adeyinka12(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
Just don't dull,jare e.
Note:if you can't fight,you must get mouth ooo.ogbodo lenu gan ooo.''moti jae tan niyen''
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Acidosis(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2015
not applicable to warri and sapele guys.
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is it the same Lagos we we arrive and hop into any taxi or trek down to an unknown club and drink ourselves to stupor.

Rule Number: Once you touch down in Lagos,walk and talk like a gentle man with the face of an agbero tongue

Eko ni baje. grin

As in ehnnn
The way they talk about this Lagos, if you have never been there_ you would think it's that bad. undecided
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by elprokez(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
AH!!

DIDN'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THESE OOO

First time I came to Lagos, It was through plane. They picked me from the airport.
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Bifwoli: 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
Oh gosh,that means Yorubaland is a no go area with all that craziness,thuggery,disorder,garbage and chaos.

I'd rather visit Port Hacourt or Enugu where folks are civilized.
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
nerodenero:
If dem gbab you, you will no longer be a freeman grin

Lwkmd. Staying away
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by greatmarshall(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ooohh tnxxx for this infos....this will help me a lot when i go to Nigeria soon grin
make una check this madam profile see as she dey die to understand and speak our pidgin English, yet we for naija no know sey the pidgin suppose be our main language... Babe no worry I go cool down teach you well well... You hear?
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by InvertedHammer: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
/
I don't.see the point in glorifying a place where the quality of life is near zero. From noise pollution, air pollution, environmental degradation to outright madness, a lot of enclaves in mainland Lagos is not fit for.human habitation.

\
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by WhoBeThisMan: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
If you are driving and you are ever stoped my LASTMA, or VIO, no matter how much they sweet talk you, never roll down your window... A word is enough for the wise
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by ricki: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
What is the difference between area boys and police ??

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by opeaceo: 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
op, you forgot to mention the hawkers, when sitting by the window of a bus, if you wearing a very expensive wristwatch, don't stretch out your hand for any reason and don't use an expensive phone close to the window of a moving bus.
The pick pockets nko, I had a terrible experience with them last year on Christmas eve. If you are a "JJC", pls put on your thinking cap ALL the time.

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by africanusvu(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
Boy o boy,u never come Warri or Upperiweka,u for no post this,all this characters na moimoi,u never see where Police hold weed for hald the smoke for road de collect money join inside upereremejua,dee never give u nokia 3310 in d name of blackberry new model for iweka road,u don take ur eye see gbege live for EFfURUN roun about,cool down,notin de happen for lag we no first hapen for Area

4 Likes

Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Ninilowo(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
LASGIDI AYAYA
Re: List Of People To Avoid In Lagos For New Comers. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2015
menix:
* Avoid an okada being driven by a northerner except u ve written ur wish..
Lol
They are the same everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From My Trip To Genting Highlands In Malaysia / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.