Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (34220 Views)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 07, 2015
diddydiva:
Hmmmmmmm

......... must hear this angry
Tosyne2much hope you don hear o cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by PussyKrook: 4:06pm On May 07, 2015
1. A girl giving Mouth action (BJ) is scarecely dangerous. Its safe, except for bruises or pains in the mouth
2. A guy eating out a girl (Head) is the reason for this thread. It is said Michael douglas got throat cancer from eating pussy. Funny though, Me PKrook, eating punny is good, safe and healthy with proper hygiene. Dont just eat any pussy oo. Some are acidic and harzadous to health..there is yeast, there is staph, there are Some nasties. Eat clean guys, eat clean.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Haba ... Mine us cancer free ;Dlol
Cancer is a non communicable sickness. If cancer cells enter your mouth, you will only digest them.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Iamoilprince(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:

How wouldn't i know?? What is a co.ndom uses for tongue

U done spoil finish oooh ! Re u in lag ?
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by hadura29(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
Make we read carefully, Bj no dey oooo. That's good news for us guys but the other way round.....

In phyno's voice "emi Hadurah, ki n ma ladi, kin ma Jedi, hmmm iranu, abasha".

Cunninglingus ko lickinglingus ni....
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by kinibigdeal(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2015

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by teemy(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a DNA virus from the papillomavirus family that is capable of infecting humans. Like all papillomaviruses, HPVs establish productive infections only in keratinocytes of the skin or mucous membranes. Most HPV infections are subclinical and will cause no physical symptoms; however, in some people subclinical infections will become clinical and may cause benign papillomas (such as warts [verrucae] or squamous cell papilloma), or cancers of the cervix, vulva, vagina, penis, oropharynx and anus. In particular, HPV16 and HPV18 are known to cause around 70% of cervical cancer cases.

Transmission: Prenatal, Genital infections, Hands, Shared objects, Blood, Surgery

Oral infection

A review of scientific studies in healthy subjects has found carcinogenic HPV in 3.5% of the study's subjects and HPV16 in 1.3%. Men have higher prevalence of oral HPV than women.

Oral HPV infection is associated with HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer. Odds of oral HPV infection increases with the number of recent MouthAction partners or open-mouthed kissing partners. Nonsexual oral infection through salivary or cross transmission is also plausible.

Hands

Studies have shown HPV transmission between hands and genitals of the same person and sexual partners. Hernandez tested the genitals and dominant hand of each person in 25 couples every other month for an average of 7 months. She found 2 couples where the man's genitals infected the woman's hand with high risk HPV, 2 where her hand infected his genitals, 1 where her genitals infected his hand, 2 each where he infected his own hand, and she infected her own hand. Hands were not the main source of transmission in these 25 couples, but they were significant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

More than just throat cancer

HPV in this context is just an STD virus like HIV transmitted via sexual unions especially if protection is not utilized. Another reason to encourage fidelity and monogamous unions. More exes, more risks and those with strings of sex buddies are putting themselves more at risk. In ancient times surely religion's commandments of limiting intercourse to the marriage cabal really helped restrict the transmission of sexual diseases especially in a world of limited scientific knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by tohpahz(f): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:

U done spoil finish oooh ! Re u in lag ?
Yup. Kinda..
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by lordweezy(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
cilifa:
haa, my boyfriend won't agree to these ooo.

I cant stop givin BJ ooo.

Am FTC ..... free BJ for all the males that comments on these topic.

very funny
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Iamoilprince(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:

Yup. Kinda..

Ohh! Cool. Lets miggle. Follow me bck so i can send u a dm
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
justwise:
Bad news for men
Why do you sound like it's men that will lose if the above flies? For me it's the other way round. Do I really enjoy BJ? I don't think so. Not with so many girls that will bruise me with their teeth. You know how sensitive that joystick is. For me, nothing beats sticking the gingered joystick into the wet pusssy. If I love the girl, I'd rather spend one hour eating her pusssy juice than spend a minute being sucked. It's fun to eat those soft labia and clit with the lady writhing in pleasure and you know that juice is sweet.

Nothing sucks a dick better than a wet pusssy. grin
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
symbian03:
I swear! Only deranged people do that mouth shit! It's funny how a sane person would put mouth down there? Only cheap low-life sluttttttt expects such from their partner also. Imagine, your own mouth in a place as ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's a free world, bro.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
lasstropinky:
It stands inexplicable, Indiscoverable,incomprehensible as well as inscrutable.. as a matter fact it beat every bit of my imagination why people indulge in such craziness Even Animals know sex is only through the V...
Bla bla bla yari yari yari
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by scribble: 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
All this story wont stop superhead

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by justwise(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2015
Macmilla:

Why do you sound like it's men that will lose if the above flies? For me it's the other way round. Do I really enjoy BJ? I don't think so. Not with so many girls that will bruise me with their teeth. You know how sensitive that joystick is. For me, nothing beats sticking the gingered joystick into the wet pusssy. If I love the girl, I'd rather spend one hour eating her pusssy juice than spend a minute being sucked. It's fun to eat those soft labia and clit with the lady writhing in pleasure and you know that juice is sweet.

Nothing sucks a dick better than a wet pusssy. grin

Too much info for a virgin like me....you talking to a wrong person mate grin
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Tosyne2much hope you don hear o cheesy grin grin
This thread no be for me oooo cheesy
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by 247notire(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2015
Vivipop:
Noted
Meaning u won't give me that BJ I've been fantasizing about all these years embarassed cry undecided?

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Too much info for a virgin like me....you talking to a wrong person mate grin
Story for the gods. Prostitutes go soon claim virgins.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by obontami: 4:54pm On May 07, 2015
olosho girls shey una dey hear?
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by funlord(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
LIAR of the YEAR @op!
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
teemy:
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a DNA virus from the papillomavirus family that is capable of infecting humans. Like all papillomaviruses, HPVs establish productive infections only in keratinocytes of the skin or mucous membranes. Most HPV infections are subclinical and will cause no physical symptoms; however, in some people subclinical infections will become clinical and may cause benign papillomas (such as warts [verrucae] or squamous cell papilloma), or cancers of the cervix, vulva, vagina, p.enis, oropharynx and anus. In particular, HPV16 and HPV18 are known to cause around 70% of cervical cancer cases.

Transmission: Prenatal, Genital infections, Hands, Shared objects, Blood, Surgery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

Eyaa....ladies please read this post carefully and disregard the men saying blowjobs don't transmit HPV.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by major466(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
Mizdeee:
Message seriously received
What if the article is scam
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
major466:
Oya go and research na, tell me if it's scam
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
major466:
Oya go and research na, tell me if it's scam
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by ApexTitan(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
teemy:

HPV in this context is just an STD virus like HIV transmitted via sexual unions especially if protection is not utilized. Another reason to encourage fidelity and monogamous unions. More exes, more risks and those with strings of sex buddies are putting themselves more at risk. In ancient times surely religion's commandments of limiting intercourse to the marriage cabal really helped restrict the transmission of sexual diseases especially in a world of limited scientific knowledge.

In ancient times, intercourse was never really restricted to one man and one woman. Polygamy was the mainstay, concubines and harems were for the rich men. These were all commonplace even with religion.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
Stelvin101:

11 likes and 115 shares. Abeg which software u dey use do am

Everyone knows Falcòney is behind the fake shares.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by major466(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
symbian03:
I swear! Only deranged people do that mouth shit! It's funny how a sane person would put mouth down there? Only cheap low-life sluttttttt expects such from their partner also. Imagine, your own mouth in a place as ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by teemy(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
ApexTitan:

In ancient times, intercourse was never really restricted to one man and one woman. Polygamy was the mainstay, concubines and harems were for the rich men. These were all commonplace even with religion.

True true but it stayed in the family.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Elxandre(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Several NL girls viewing this topic wondering "to quit or not to quit"
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by teemy(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
Elxandre:
Several NL girls viewing this topic wondering "to quit or not to quit"

It is a matter of deciding what to do with one's sexuality as STDs abound and I would say the more beautiful/handsome ones are more likely to have more sex and more risks. It does not matter if it was transmitted by mouth, genital or anus. If it is 'bought' it would stay as long as it is not cured.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2015
Lala247:

Haba ... Mine us cancer free ;Dlol
But still...some guys be eating that shii with such dedication. Wetin, na work? Evolutionary instincts only dictate that you sniff it, and maybe give it a delicate lick, before inserting the proper tool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Nurse In Calabar (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.