Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (34216 Views)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I must draw the attention of some of my friends like eleko1 and rokiatu to this thread,I have always tolded them that mouth action is odikwa risky

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Banter1(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
What is BJ?
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by lastpage: 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Bl*w job is here to stay. It's a choice, you want to receive you give. If you don't want to give forget about receiving. All these conspiracy theorists piece won't fly.

Let all of us just get VACCINATED!

Its that simple!

****Goes to see his G.P., to book his own vaccination ASAP****

Stopping "mouth-pump-action" is out of the question! kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Wolexdey(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2015
Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. (Isaiah 13:9 KJV).

He/She who has ears let him/her hears.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
This thread no be for me oooo cheesy
Na for who then?? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Macmilla(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I must draw the attention of some of my friends like eleko1 and rokiatu to this thread,I have always tolded them that mouth action is odikwa risky

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Diamby: 6:51pm On May 07, 2015
This is not the first time am hearing this.A word is enough for the wise.Even animals don't do it.How can a man put is mouth close to where stool,urine and blood comes out from?.This our mouth is meant for remembering our creator.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by viruz007(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
WHere is the EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to prove this? angry angry angry
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
I dont give a Bleep Love using my mouth,hardly use my * D* fact or not,I always give mouth action before any thing follows.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 07, 2015
Doctors!!!!! You guys will never kill us with all these frustration words....

Condom producers is at work***
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na for who then?? cheesy grin cheesy
Na for people like you cheesy
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
Just stay faithful to one partner.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 07, 2015
This has been a known fact for the past ten years at least. Science and medical professionals, as well as institutions refused to talk about it. The only reason its in the news now is because there is money to be made from selling vaccines. The same vaccines which have been known to cause seizures in those who receive it. But of course all these dumb Nigerian politicians don't know this.

If you want stop HPV, keep your mouth away from another person's crotch. PERIOD.

HPV vaccine indeed.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Macmilla post=33516894][/quote]it is true,I tolded them but dey won't listen to me
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by funkyjms: 8:01pm On May 07, 2015
Stelvin101:

11 likes and 115 shares. Abeg which software u dey use do am
The handwork of falconey grin
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Daykoozy(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2015
tola9ja:
grin grin grin
Ijebu man on his way to file his official findings To the incoming Presido. Decree 9: No more BJ! cheesy cheesy
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Daykoozy(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=33510270]

Haba ... Mine us cancer free ;Dlol [/quote
Picture or we no believe am.
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by Vivipop(f): 8:18pm On May 07, 2015
247notire:
Meaning u won't give me that BJ I've been fantasizing about all these years embarassed cry undecided?
Lol, dream on! tongue
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by solobenzo(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2015
cilifa:
haa, my boyfriend won't agree to these ooo.

I cant stop givin BJ ooo.

Am FTC ..... free BJ for all the males that comments on these topic.
shoro ni yen undecided
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by justjify(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2015
cilifa:
Free what? Come! Who release you from your cage?

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by skondo09(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
pls wats mouthaction?? u ppl ar corrupting me o. i cant imagine dt wt Bose living nxt door
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by skondo09(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Toks2008:
Just stay faithful to one partner.

and if ur patner is HPV+ or e dey shw 4 there
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by toshmann(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
cilifa:

Abeg wey your address cheesy

Na this kind merciful babes the recieve mercy 10fold in return.

E go better for you hoha cheesy
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by austine4real(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
D op said we shud stop 2 la obo&gals shud stop 2 la oko
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by eleko1: 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
Some goat still indulge in the act.If u talk now,they'll kal u old skool.
VickyRotex:
I believe it. I've read about it before now. They've created the awareness several times.

One shouldnt be told, before you realise it's possible.

Cancer no bi coconut

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by VickyRotex(f): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
eleko1:
Some goat still indulge in the act.If u talk now,they'll kal u old skool.Cancer no bi coconut

lols cheesy cheesy

No be coconut o

I pity their ignorance sha angry

1 Like

Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by eleko1: 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
Abeg,nor let IYANGBALI screew U.U wan compare her to the renowned scholar Mama Shepos?U are on Ur own sha[quote author=Macmilla post=33516894][/quote]
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by funlord(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
grin No be Quarrel na? If she no fit slurp on my "W balls" as I wish then she shall also discover that my wallet has developed 1 cancer dat causes it not 2 be opening anymore!
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On May 07, 2015
eleko1:
Abeg,nor let IYANGBALI screew U.U wan compare her to the renowned scholar Mama Shepos?U are on Ur own sha
you no go go sleep?abi you no see ashawo carry go home today? grin
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by eleko1: 11:04pm On May 07, 2015
U read that one asking for evidence.Must we copy Oyinbo pipu?Mouth action,nah dem.Tatoo,Nah dem.Bweast/koko below enlargement/vibrator,nah dem.Every bad thing,nah dem.
VickyRotex:

lols cheesy cheesy

No be coconut o

I pity their ignorance sha angry
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by eleko1: 11:09pm On May 07, 2015
U see dat clown wey dey quote u say u nor go skul?See am with Rip English.Nah him I dey refer to oo
IYANGBALI:
you no go go sleep?abi you no see ashawo carry go home today? grin
Re: MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On May 07, 2015
eleko1:
U see dat clown wey dey quote u say u nor go skul?See am with Rip English.Nah him I dey refer to oo
no mind that hediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Nurse In Calabar (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.