Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

22gist14's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22gist14's Profile / 22gist14's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:

Sanwo Olu has already shown him the pictures and he is okay with them.
Well we've seen your type for long now so am not surprise... Mod please do the needful and take this topic to the promise land let's have everyone to talk...

Thanks

1 Like

Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:

Sanwo Olu has already shown him the pictures and he is okay with them.
You sound so.... !
I wonder where you are from.
Gosh!
Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
tatatar:
Why must he visit?
Will you keep kwayet?
Nonsense talk
Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
22gist14:
You claim to be President of all yet this happens in your nation's commercial capital and you do not see fit to go there to see for yourself and stand with your people? The best you can do is gawk at the pictures that were brought to you?

What a president indeed..
Oshiomole APC crisis is his top priority for now... Haha

Politics / Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
You claim to be President of all yet this happens in your nation's commercial capital and you do not see fit to go there to see for yourself and stand with your people? The best you can do is look at the pictures that were brought to you?

What a president indeed..

1 Like

Religion / Assemblies Of God Church Sack General Overseer Due To Immoral Allegations by 22gist14(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2020

The Assemblies of God Church Nigeria has suspended and dismissed its General Superintendent, Rev. Dr Chidi Okoroafor.

Okoroafor was dismissed as a Minister after the leadership of the church considered a report of his alleged immoral relationship with a United States, US, based woman, Mrs Maurrissal Nwosu.

His dismissal was announced during the church’s General Committee emergency sitting yesterday.

The Panel which Investigated Okoroafor was headed by a former Lagos District Superintendent, Rev Isaac Mpamugo.

The Mpamugo-led panel was said to have established an immoral relationship between Okoroafor and Nwosu which it said was contrary to Biblical principles and the Constitution and Bye-Laws of Assemblies of God Nigeria.

The Executive Committee of the church also ordered him to hand over all Assemblies of God properties in his possession.

A top member of the church who confirmed the development to DAILY POST, however, claimed that Okoroafor was not given a fair hearing.

“Yes, our boss, the GS has been suspended, though he was not given fair hearing, even the woman at the centre of it all was not invited. But he has accepted it, he has handed everything to God,” he said in confidence.

Following Okoroafor’s dismissal, the church has empowered Rev Ejikeme EJim to take over as Acting General Superintendent.

Recall that the church has been under crisis for many years now, during which a former General Superintendent, Rev. Prof. Paul Emeka was chased out of its national secretariat in Enugu State.

Politics / Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Fighters Over Deadly Attacks by 22gist14(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ten members of the Islamist militant group Boko Haram have been executed by firing squad in Chad.
It comes a day after they were found guilty of terror charges at a trial in the capital N'Djamena.
Security sources said they were shot at a firing range north of the capital.
All 10 were convicted over their roles in twin attacks on the capital in June, which killed at least 38. A month after the attack, Chad reintroduced the death penalty for acts of terror.
"They were shot this morning at the Massaguet firing range," a source told Reuters news agency, referring to a city about 60km (40 miles) north-east of N'Djamena.
Among those to die was Mahamat Mustapha, aka Bana Fanaye, who had been described as the "mastermind" of June's attacks.
A school and a police building in the capital were targeted by suicide bombers on motorcycles, leaving more than 100 people injured in addition to the dead.
Those attacks were followed by a blast at a market in the capital in July, which killed 15 people.
The attacks were the first by the Nigerian-based group in Chad, which hosts the headquarters of a regional force set up to fight the militants.
The 10 were found guilty of charges including criminal conspiracy, killings, wilful destruction with explosives, fraud, illegal possessions of arms and ammunition, and using psychotropic substances, according to chief pro
Chad has been instrumental in helping Nigeria retake most of the areas Boko Haram had seized.
The jihadists, who want to create their own Islamic caliphate in Nigeria, have killed thousands and forced millions to flee their homes in the country's north-east Nigeria since 2009.
The militant group had previously threatened to attack Chad, after it sent troops to help Nigeria recapture territory from them, mostly in Borno state.
Following the bombings, Chad banned people from wearing the full-face veil.
But its attempts to crack down on terrorism have attracted criticism from opposition and civil liberties groups who fear it could be used to curb civil rights.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34100484?SThisFB

Politics / Breaking! The Supreme Court Application For Review Has Been Adjourned To 2nd by 22gist14(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Breaking

The Supreme Court application for review has been adjourned to 2nd of March 2020.

More news:https://www.22gist.com/

Source: https://www.facebook.com/218434928547786/posts/1265964937128108/

Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by 22gist14(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2020
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live during his parent burial on Thursday, February 14, 2020. This statement was made by Kanu himself via one of his social media handles this morning around 4:23 AM African time.

Kanu, made it clear on his short essay that it is an abomination in Igbo land for the first son of royal family not to be around during the burial of their deceased parent , pointing out that the gods will not be happy with such fellow, no matter the circumstances.

in other words, that is the reason he was able to attend the burial, but only a few people were aware of it.

how did he do it? listen to what he said.

''chukwu Okike Abiama made it possible for me to be live during my parents burial, even with all the trail of the enemies to make sure i will not be there.'' said Kanu

“I am the prince of Afaruku Ibeku the first son of my father; I would rather go on war with the Nigerian government than not to attend my parent's burial, which indeed i was there live. I hope this will make Nigerians understand that they don’t have security.” He said this after he successfully attended his parent burial yesterday.

He continued by saying “this is not the first time I have been in Nigeria ever since I left this country Nigeria due to the struggle for the restoration of Biafra, once I have attended child dedication in Lagos, and on my arrival, Nigeria security that was given the order to hunt me, were still the same people helping me and my colleague to clear our luggage’s at the airport, I repeat Nigeria as a nation doesn’t have security.”

Looking at the above statements, it clear that Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live at his parent’s burial.did he disappear to be there?

am of the opinion that Mr. President Muhammad Buhari will now know that Kanu is more powerful and intelligent than the whole Nigerians force put together.

Kanu’s arrival to his parent burial was engineered by the top leaders in IPOB, and they kept it as a secret. Among the attendee who knew that Kanu was around is Enyinnaya Abaribe, whom the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have enormous trust and respect for as the only truthful politician in Nigeria.

However, Peter obi was live during the burial,

More: https://www.22gist.com/nnamdi-kanu-i-was-live-on-my-parents-burial-only-few-knew-about-it/

Politics / NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by 22gist14(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2020
They Think I am Uwazurike, Tell Them They're Insane, I am Destructively Stubborn, I am Too Educated For Them, I am A Management Consultant, I Manage White People Not Blacks....BIAFRA Is Not Negotiable, Tell Them, I Say More Than The Truth For The Zoo To Fall, By The Time Am Tru With Them, Nigeria Will Seize To Exist.....

The Person That Created The Zoo ( lord-lugard ) Is Dead Therefore The Zoo Must Die, But CHIKWU OKIKE ABIAMA That Created BIAFRA Still Liveth On The Throne, So BIAFRA Must Stand....My Name Is Nnamdi Kanu, I am From Isiama Ibeku In Umuahia, Nwa Eze Kam Bu....

I am A PRINCE, I Command The 17army Of The REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, The Zoo News Paper Are Afraid To Carry My Name, My Name Gives Them Headaches, I was In Jerusalem Praying To My God....

He Appointed Me On This Mission, Am Not Alone In This Struggle, So Am Here To Lead My People Out Of The Zoo Called Nigeria To Promised Land Of BIAFRA
~ #MAZI #NNAMDI #KANU

More news: https://www.22gist.com/

1 Like

Politics / See NNAMDI Kanu Prophecy About Fulani Herdsmen in 2014 That Is Already Happening by 22gist14(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2020
IS NNAMDI KANU A PROPHET

"The Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever, those who do not believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes. They are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive ethnic domination of the Biafrans and other tribes in Nigeria." - Nnamdi Kanu, 6th February, 2014.

"Nigerian Military Accompanied Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons in Delta Community on Saturday" - Gov Okowa Raises Alarm, 16th February 2020.

More News: https://www.22gist.com/see-nnamdi-kanu-prophecy-about-fulani-herdsmen-that-is-already-happening/

#22gistblog #POLITICS #BIAFRA

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars by 22gist14(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Maximum shelling.
You're familiar... You follow go lagos that year?
Politics / Re: Breaking!! President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For A 20 Days Holiday In Uk by 22gist14(m): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Fariq:
Fake News. I hope you get arrested.
Please discipline yourself to read content before you start goofing... Biko
Politics / Re: Breaking!! President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For A 20 Days Holiday In Uk by 22gist14(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
kiyosaki1:
Fake news.
You don't want to believe this man don't give a f**k about us most especially you.. Wake up before

9 Likes

Politics / Breaking News!! Transport Minister Rotimi Amaechi Escape Kidnap Attempt Today by 22gist14(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
BREAKING!!! Buhari’s Minister, Amaechi Escapes As Kidnappers Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train

The minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, and other passengers have escaped attack by kidnappers on Sunday evening, Igbere TV has learnt.

According to report, the kidnappers laid in ambush around Mando area and attempted to waylay the passengers, who arrived at arrived at Rigasa train station around 8:15pm.

Sources said no sooner the kidnappers opened fire on the vehicles than mobile policemen and soldiers arrived the scene in armoured vehicles to disperse the hoodlums.

“We were lucky the police and soldiers are nearby to come our rescue. The minister of Transport Rotimi Amaechi was among the passengers. His convoy had to make a detour onto Rigasa road,” said a passenger, Musa Lawan.

When contacted, spokesman for Kaduna Police Command, Mohammed Jalige, said he would make findings and revert.

MORE: https://www.22gist.com/breaking-news-transport-minister-rotimi-amaechi-escape-kidnap-attempt-today/

Politics / Breaking!! President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For A 20 Days Holiday In Uk by 22gist14(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
President Buhari to Embark on a 20-day vacation trip to the UK 

President Muhammadu Buhari will depart Abuja Wednesday on a 20-day vacation trip to UK, The Presidency said.

The President is expected to leave Nigeria on Wednesday Meanwhile Buhari will depart UK after the 20-day vacation for Riyadh the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to attend the third Summit meeting.
The statement said;

“Also at the end of the summit, President Buhari will on 2nd March depart Saudi Arabia to Austria for World Economic Summit.

President Buhari is expected back in Nigeria on 04th April 2020″.

MORE: https://www.22gist.com/breaking-president-buhari-leaves-nigeria-for-a-20-days-holiday-in-uk/

1 Like 3 Shares

Religion / Pictures: Popular Onitcha Based Propher Odumejeje Celebrates Love On The Street by 22gist14(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Happy Sunday fellow Christians.

See pictures of popular onitcha based prophet Odumejeje as he Celebrates love on the street of Onitsha with people.

Good one to the liquid Metal.

More pictures: 22gist.com

Politics / Pictures: Youths Storm Formal Bayelsa Governors House Looting All His Properties by 22gist14(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2020
BREAKING NEWS ::: � � � �

When I said some idiot youth are worst than our present fathers that are governing us. Imagine this youth went to Former Gov Seriake Dickson house Destroying is properties looting is properties in the name of protesting!!!,

And someone will tell me out there that Nigeria youth should be giving a chance at the Top, saying Not Too Young To Rule, With this act of madness what hope and what signal are this stupid and idiot youth sending to the world tarnishing the image of the responsible Youths out there??

How much are they paid, how much are they giving, why tarnishing your image because of some useless politicians, why did you allow them to use you as a weapon just to destroy your future, these is very annoying seeing some youth allowing Politicians to use there brain like a control pad its very annoying.

This is Former Governor Seriake Dickson house in Opolo this afternoon,Destroyed by Angry Protesters.This is sad,this is barbaric,this is insane. This is beyond Politics. Who organized this protest? What was the aim and objective? What was their explanations? Why all these?

You went as far as destroying and looting another man's properties all in the name of protesting in favor of whoever and whatever.

This should be throurougly investigated.

More pictures: https://www.22gist.com/pictures-youths-storm-formal-bayelsa-governors-house-looting-all-his-properties/

Politics / Re: Pictures: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Confirms Intimidation Of Mourners By Nigerian Army by 22gist14(m): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2020
hisgrace090:
And the fg will be happy with this shameful act ehh?
You never see anything... I travelled from enugu to abia yesterday for business but see army men stationed everywhere like president is coming to abia...
TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Politics / Pictures: Moment The Noble Men Of Ijaw Community Arrived Kanu Parents Burial by 22gist14(m): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Biafra is One- Hope NTA News will be objective enough to report it

Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in Bewilderment as Ijaw Community Storms #MaziNnmadiKanuParentsBurial

Ijaw community have arrived the burial of the parents of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra. Even Nigeria Television Authority where surprised, because they have painted Biafra struggle as just an Igbo affair but today they have seen that that's not the case, they are interviewing them as you can see in photo 1.

We are one family. We are IPOB, we speak different languages but we share common culture.

#RoyalBurialInAfaraUkwu

Source: 22gist.com

1 Like

Politics / Pictures: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Confirms Intimidation Of Mourners By Nigerian Army by 22gist14(m): 2:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Live Update: Nigeria Army & Police Intimidation of Mourners Attending my Parents' Burial Today

1) At Aro Ngwa Army Check Point , 2 coaster buses conveying people for the burial at Umuahia have been detained by the Nigerian military for no reason.

2. At Isiala Ngwa Army Check Point . A 14 seater bus also m detained by the military and all of them moved to army barracks.

3. At main reception venue at Union Primary School Afaraukwu and Ojukwu Bunker near my house SARS are busy arresting people in order to provoke us.

Amnesty International Nigeria @UKinNigeria @BBCNews @hrw @SenateGOP @USEmbassyAbuja

More pictures: http://www.22gist.com/

Celebrities / Pictures: See Davidos' Reaction Concerning Bayelsa Supreme Court Ruling by 22gist14(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
David Adedeji Adeleke, who is better known as Davido, is an American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer. Davido was born in Atlanta, US, and raised in Lagos; he made his music debut as a member of the music group KB International.

His uncle Senator Adeleke also being a victim of supreme court ruling have poured out his mind over the recent court ruling and total nullifying of the bayelsa governor elect in the 2019 election.

MORE PICTURES: https://www.22gist.com/pictures-see-davidos-reaction-concerning-bayelsa-supreme-court-ruling/

1 Like

Politics / PHOTOS:Apc’s David Lyon Rehearsing Swearing-in Ceremony Before Supreme sack him by 22gist14(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
The Supreme Court has sacked the governor-elect of Bayelsa State, David Lyon and his Deputy, Biobarakuma Degi-Eremieoyo. A five-member panel of justices of the apex court led by Justice Mary Odili, in a unanimous judgement on Thursday, held that Degi-Eremieoyo presented a forged certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Photos below shows Lyon rehearsing his swearing-in ceremony before Supreme Court’s nullification of his election.

MORE PICTURES: https://www.22gist.com/photos-apcs-david-lyon-rehearsing-swearing-in-ceremony-before-supreme-courts-nullification-of-his-election/

Romance / Pictures: Live pictures Direct from the Home of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by 22gist14(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Live pictures at Afaraukwu-Ibeku, Umuahia Abia State, the home of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of IPOB. People are gathered for the funeral of late Eze and Lolo Israel Okwu kanu

More pictures: https://www.22gist.com/

Celebrities / Re: Rudeboy Enlists Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke For ‘take It’ Visuals by 22gist14(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mercy = Rude boy
Tasha = Mr P
Good for then..
btw how are you OP?
Politics / Re: Breaking: Don’t Come To Borno Again, Shekau, ‘boko Haram’ Leader Warns Buhari by 22gist14(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Marine54:
person where FG dong kill like 8 times audioly...
Gosh!
Please take it easy before i crack my rib...
Thanks for your usual cooperation
22gist

1 Like

Politics / Re: Breaking: Don’t Come To Borno Again, Shekau, ‘boko Haram’ Leader Warns Buhari by 22gist14(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Goldencheese:
grin grin grin
Gosh!
Please take it easy before i crack my rib...
Thanks for your usual cooperation
22gist

1 Like

Politics / BREAKING: Supreme Court Nullifies Lyon’s Election, Declares PDP Winner by 22gist14(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
The Supreme Court has nullified the election of Bayelsa State governor-elect, David Lyon and his running mate Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo.

A five-man panel of the apex court led by Justice Mary Peter-Odili ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to withdraw the Certificate of Return issued to the All Progressives Congress’ candidates as the winners of the November 16, 2019 governorship election in the state.

The apex court ordered INEC to issue fresh certificates to the candidates of the party with the next highest votes and with the required constitutional spread of votes in the results of the election, which are the Peoples Democratic Party’s candidates.

Justice Ejembi Ekwo, who read the lead judgment of the apex, made the orders after disqualifying the APC’s deputy governorship candidate, Degi-Eremienyo, as a candidate in the election.

The court upheld the November 12, 2019 judgment of the Federal High Court in Abuja which had disqualified Degi-Eremienyo in the election for submitting forged certificates to INEC.

The court ruled Degi-Eremienyo’s disqualification had infected the joint ticket with which he and the governorship candidate, Lyon, ran for and won the November 16, 2019 election.

Source: https://www.22gist.com/

Politics / Breaking: Don’t Come To Borno Again, Shekau, ‘boko Haram’ Leader Warns Buhari by 22gist14(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
The leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has sent President Muhammadu Buhari a warning, telling him never to return to Borno.

In a video obtained by TheCable, the leader of the sect conspicuously told Buhari that his members are fully on ground in the North-East.

He said they will attack Buhari if he visits Borno again.
“Buhari came to Maiduguri pretending to be a good man. He shouldn’t try it again,” Shekau said in Hausa language.

Speaking further, he gave condition for Chibok girls’ release, noting that the schoolgirls would be set free if the federal government let go of the sect members currently in detention.

Recall that in April 15, 2014, the sects abducted about 276 female students from Chibok girls Secondary School.

Since then, Boko Haram has release few and had retained others including Leah Shaibu, a christain amongst them.

More: https://www.22gist.com/breaking-dont-come-to-borno-again-shekau-boko-haram-leader-warns-buhari/

Politics / Video: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders Forum by 22gist14(m): 1:18am On Feb 11, 2020
The Northern Elders Forum (NEF) on Sunday has passed a vote of no confidence in the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari. NEF at a press conference on the state of the nation held in Zaria stated that the president had failed to secure and pilot the affairs of the Nigerian nation.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuSUjEkpNo
Crime / Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by 22gist14(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Am really tired of this..... Please Nairalanders tell me what you're tired of

Me: tired of this cruelty in our country
Your own?

Source; https://www./radiobiafralondon/permalink/3005954259518990/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.