Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

22gist14's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22gist14's Profile / 22gist14's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Video: Bobrisky Finally Shows Her Beautiful Breast by 22gist14(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Teripaul:
HOw the POst take COncern me now?
Let's have fun bro
Celebrities / Video: Bobrisky Finally Shows Her Beautiful Breast by 22gist14(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Celebrity Bobrisky have in this video shown how beautiful his/her breast is.

Don't mind me let's have the fun together

Video: [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frrVUOLN074
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job by 22gist14(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Litmus:

Mmm, this is what it's been all about, all this writing up and down, you want to praise Ghana. I think, i have an idea who you are....
Sorry to disappoint you am not talking about Ghana secondly you don't know me...thanks
Politics / Re: Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video by 22gist14(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As e dey hot. No breathing space for a terrorist. grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1031170841052525&id=107121501649867
You are not ashamed since you have been on this anti ipob thing yet you have not up to 1k views on your life video. No wonder you're a NEVER DO WELL

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job by 22gist14(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Blue001:
Hi Nairalanders,

Last year I lost my Job as an AfterSales Analyst at a multinational company called AlFuttaim in the Peak of the Covid scare in Dubai, UAE. This is when it all began, Paying my rent became a problem, feeding became a problem. At that time the frustration in the country was everywhere due to the lock down and lot of Nigerians joined some illegal activisties in the UAE.

Unlike other nations Known to me, the desperation of Nigerians is quite on the high side so most delved into Yahoo-Yahoo. So it was so rampant and obvious in Dubai then and even now.
The difficulty was much and the lockdown was highly enforced, not giving room for any means of making ends meet.
At that time I had to return to Nigeria, I stayed with my sister’s husband because he was alone during the lockdown hoping to return back to the UAE when the opportunity rises again.
I had to start up a POS business with a 50k support from a family member, but due to the location of the business which is a developing environment, customers traffic was very low, sometimes I made 400 naira daily as profit though the ironic factor was that the closest ATM for cash refill was 600naira daily.
So the business couldn’t thrive. I had to start an analytic firm just to be employed but honestly so many factors I can’t explain here hinders infant industries in Nigeria.
Now in Dubai, Nigerians already have bad names in the communities and employers weren’t willing to considering Nigerians. Though I kept applying to different organizations in Nigeria and in Dubai like wise.
I really never understood the Nigerian market also, when I got some interviews but was turned down as a result of under employment. Three organizations made this clear to me during the interview. So at that time I had to wonder if being qualified for a job is now a curse.
I have had Nigerian HRs contacting me via my LinkedIn portfolio but never landed me any Job.

Now the highlight of the frustration is that, I just got a Job at Dubai with AWRostamani another multinational as a Senior Data Analyst in the internal Audit department, and I am to be paid 9000aed which is like 1.4million naira. Two days ago made it three weeks the HR confirmed the Job as mine instructing that I go to their company’s platform to update my details where she will process my e-employment letter & Visa which I did immediately.
But I never heard from them, I sent mails informing them that I had already created my profile but yet to see an employment letter, yet no response. So on Tuesday (a day before yesterday) I had to call them and this is when the HR told me they are having difficulties processing my employment visa since I am a Nigerian and there is an on going ban on visa processes on Nigerians (aside Tourist Visas). I called some of my friends Nigerians and non-Nigerians living in Dubai to ask if they know any possible way I could go through to get this sorted out, they said it’s impossible because they are very much aware about the Nigeria situation in Dubai.

I dint know when tears began running down my eyes and my mum crying with me because she knows how bad I need a change.

Please Nairalanders, I am a data Analyst with over 5 years experience. Can you please help me with an opportunity or if you know a place I could find an opportunity.

http://linkedin.com/in/solomon-adejoh-5a1991a7
Go get nationality with any of these African countries that still have small respect more than Nigeria and thank me later. I will only mention the countries inbox
Crime / Re: Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina by 22gist14(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Revealed! How Horse-riding bandits killed 18 in Zamfara, 10 massacred in Katsina

https://www.blueprint.ng/revealed-how-horse-riding-bandits-killed-18-in-zamfara-10-massacred-in-katsina/
Where is that foolish oyigboupdate, come and show us pictures as ESN also destroy the North. Mad people everywhere!

2 Likes

Phones / Re: How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? by 22gist14(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I saw the revelation yesterday night, but I forgot to warn my friends on Facebook, WhatsApp...etc. when I remembered today, I discovered that I can no longer access it. But not to worry, I'm already consulting with higher invisible powers to have it restored to us in Nigeria.

This I have seen.
It's not just Nigeria
Politics / Re: Incessant Attacks: Killings In S’east Senseless –IPOB by 22gist14(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:
UGM needs to start using bombs. They can’t be using guns and killing few numbers, as that won’t hurt Buhari.

They need to be exploding schools, religious houses, markets and shopping centers

I am starting to believe they are scared as they kill less than 10 averagely

They need to up their number to 50-100
Does your family know you have grown this stupid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by 22gist14(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:
It's official, the East is now in chaos.
I saw hundreds of IGBO Men, Women and Children as they walk along the highway with luggages on their heads. When I ask them, they said they are from Anambara and they are relocating from the EAST to the North in search of greener pasture. They claimed that, the EAST is no longer safe for them.

I really pitty them
Haha you wish that's is possible but sorry to disappoint you that can never happen

3 Likes

Politics / Re: This is the Biggest Reason Igbos Want to Leave Nigeria by 22gist14(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Lawlab249:
Ok
Do you mind that useless government

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Top IPOB Member Calling For The Killing Of People Who Don't Sit At Home - VIDEO by 22gist14(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
Just like Austing Okonkwo who has led so many protest in Amsterdam after his threats some keke drivers and okada men were killed in Imo.
Now this one has started promising to kill and when he carries it out as usual they will say it's DSS or me carrying out their threat.
It still baffle me how someone can be this setup*d in this very dispensation. Wonderful thing!

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/135452325483451/
Politics / Re: IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture by 22gist14(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
farm2008:
Will bringing down flags of Nigeria cause the release of MNk. Please i still maintain my speech stop using Nigeria currency the naira as means of transacting business. Ipob have lot focus
You mean the useless naira? Mind you Cameroon CFA is almost the same as naira

1 Like

Business / Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by 22gist14(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

No direct mail on your signature, but sent a message, check your mail
Already replied you

1 Like

Business / Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by 22gist14(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
yusuf0876:
which business
Lol see what this guy is asking... btw sorry I can't disclose that here
Business / Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by 22gist14(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Can you hint me more on this business?
I will write you.
It's strenuous but at the same time cool and adventurous. Send me an email I think i it's on my profile.
Business / Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by 22gist14(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
Seed capital that's the money you used to start your business

Mine was 1 million seed capital for investment and now.

4 years, the business now worth more than 20 million.
For me I tried a lot of things back then in Nigeria despite been a trained nurse to attain financial freedom but nothing worked out not until early last year I quit my job then joined Nigeria-cameroon business route. I started with around 400k but now though I have not taken stock the goods I have here in my shop but as at the last time I have about 5.2ml worth of goods without any borrowing or loan

12 Likes

Politics / Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by 22gist14(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2021
triple996:
Igbo inhumanity to igbo
How can you be this stup*d. Kai

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anybody Who Reads OyigboUpdate Trash On Nairaland Needs Brain Check by 22gist14(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Ipobharam, Taliban of eastern Nigeria and maiden killers.

Why ar u lots jittering over his posts
Who the f**k is this ful
Politics / Re: President Buhari's Speach Suspends Curfew Nationwide. by 22gist14(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
the broadcast we watched was made even before the protest became violent so the need for curfew.

see he said nothing about lekki toll gate shooting..
pre-recorded broadcast as usual

if you want use your hand lift the curfew try am na we da here da look you

bye
Politics / Re: There’s Nothing Bad In Borrowing- Lai Mohammed by 22gist14(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
anuohia!
Politics / Re: Flashback: How Oshomhole Removed Edo Assemly Roof As Governor In 2014 by 22gist14(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oshiomole your ugly past is happily coming for you...
just wait for it

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Speaker Impeached, New Speaker Emerged. by 22gist14(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
these APC guys needs some therapy though I don't know which one
Politics / Re: List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:

Good morning SOLOMON
Politics / Re: List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:

Bros follow the man's health history then u would be enlightened
You sef read what you've been writing here and desist from typing ign******. Does Buhari have health history of corona?

Maybe you do... Get busy bro bro and don't mention me again
Politics / Re: List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2020
beejaay:

So u can have sense like this?? So it took corona virus for you to telling the truth about those you worship including your Sai baba... God is really wonderful... More of convik 1 9 to then at Aso rock
He's just scared... Something bigger is coming for all of them

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:
Corono no dey kill blackman
Self denial at the highest form... Nigeria already have one death recorded... Stay safe if you're not one of Nigerias problem
Thank you
Politics / Re: List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2020
nijiatech78:
THE PUDDING LOOKS WELL COOKED. I ONLY WONDER HOW IT WILL BE SERVED�

quote author=22gist14 post=87742975]LIST OF OFFICIALS THAT HAD CONTACT WITH ABBA KYARI AFTER RETURNING FROM GERMANY.

1. President Buhari.
2. Vice President Osinbajo.
3. Guinea Bissau President and entourage.
4. All Federal Ministers.
5. Secretary to the Govt of the Federation.
6. Head of Civil Service of the Federation.
7. Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.
8. 16 APC governors who attended the APC leadership peace meeting on 16th March.
9. Bayelsa State Governor who also visited the President on 17th March.
10. Speaker, House of Rep who also met with the President on the 16th of March.
11. All who attended the Commissioning of the Emergency Number 112 by the President on 19th March.
12. All Staff of the Villa in contacts with the Chief of Staff.
13. Service chiefs and Heads of Security agencies with contact with the Chief of Staff.
14. Heads of Departments, Agencies and Parastatals.
15. Diplomats and Foreign dignitaries who have visited the villa in the last week.
16. All security personnel around the Villa particularly close to the Chief of Staff.
17. Family, personal and domestic staff of Mallam Abba Kyari including driver and orderly.
18. All the governors that attended National Economic Council

The NCDC should start doing their job as they have alot of work to do and these people should as a matter of urgency must self Isolate and get tested immediately

Source; https://www.facebook.com/218434928547786/posts/1296184284106173/
Nothing different from what you're thinking just pray it will happen well... Thanks the real patriotic Nigerian
Politics / Re: List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2020
22gist14:
LIST OF OFFICIALS THAT HAD CONTACT WITH ABBA KYARI AFTER RETURNING FROM GERMANY.

1. President Buhari.
8. 16 APC governors who attended the APC leadership peace meeting on 16th March.
11. All who attended the Commissioning of the Emergency Number 112 by the President on 19th March.
13. Service chiefs and Heads of Security agencies with contact with the Chief of Staff.
15. Diplomats and Foreign dignitaries who have visited the villa in the last week.
16. All security personnel around the Villa particularly close to the Chief of Staff.
17. Family, personal and domestic staff of Mallam Abba Kyari including driver and orderly.

The NCDC should start doing their job as they have alot of work to do and these people should as a matter of urgency must self Isolate and get tested immediately

This one na APC version.... Corolla birus please finish what you have started in the Aso Rock....

Signed
Patriotic Nigerian citizens
Politics / List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. by 22gist14(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2020
LIST OF OFFICIALS THAT HAD CONTACT WITH ABBA KYARI AFTER RETURNING FROM GERMANY.

1. President Buhari.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Naijiant:
Buhari is a ruler not a leader.
But that's not what we need at this point in time
Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:

Lol... honestly, i'm not supporting the guy for not coming over to lagos.
for crying out loud any leader who has his people in mind ought to have visited the scene probably a day or two after the incidence, but this guy clearly showed that he is okay with the photos.
... Sorry bro
You know these them recruits sound so... Lol
Me I don't take it easy with them o! Not at all..

But its good to know you're one of the real patriotic Nigerians not the other ones we don't know where they emanated from...

Good please save us all from what we ignorantly got ourselves into.

AMEN!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Let's Discuss: President Buhari Is Yet To Visit Lagos After The Explosion. WHY? by 22gist14(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
GamalNasser:
Why should he visit after he has been shown printed pictures
This topic have been infested with.....
Haha...
Go on do what you're paid for but please and please don't make yourself look st....

More!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.