Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

22ndMayor's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22ndMayor's Profile / 22ndMayor's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana by 22ndMayor: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
These hoes got no shame no more... The world is f**ked!
Politics / Re: Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi by 22ndMayor: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2023
thesicilian:
Help me ask them o
Government is supposed to use available resources to better the lives of the people, not save it for the next politician to squander.
Even in the Bible, the only servant that saved his talent (instead of investing it like others) was cast away in anger by the Master.

Suffer never tire this one... You go see shege!!
Politics / Re: Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi by 22ndMayor: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Believe this old mdfker at your own risk... You all planning to vote for Tinubu of APC will see "shege pro max" if he wins. A word is enough for the wise. These guys will do and say anything just to remain in power.

Peter Obi is the way to go...
Politics / Re: NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas by 22ndMayor: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
A nation fighting against itself...
Romance / Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by 22ndMayor: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Walk away...
Politics / Re: I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari by 22ndMayor: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Nobody gives a 4uck
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 22ndMayor: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sohmiey:
Who has has their PI for financial advisory unit

I have. Sometime last week. Have you?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 22ndMayor: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osaro13:

Apologies for my late response. It went well. The partner just asked me to introduce myself and asked a very random question about how I would solve a Nigerian problem. That was all. I applied to the consulting unit
Thanks a lot. This will go a long way in helping me prepare better.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 22ndMayor: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
I need some hints please. Having my interview in a few days.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 22ndMayor: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Simeon590:

What unit
Financial Advisory
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 by 22ndMayor: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Osaro13:

I did Partner interview today

Hello, how did it go?... Could you throw some light?... I'll be having mine done in a few days.
Celebrities / Re: I Am A Materialistic Woman — Angel Smith Of BBNaija (Photos) by 22ndMayor: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
...and that's why her punana will never know peace. cry
Politics / Re: Senate Mourns 120 Nigerians Killed By Bandits In Sokoto Market by 22ndMayor: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Fake mourning is all that they know how to do as if that is their job. They'll never do their job and look for creative ways to solve problems. A functioning senate will no sit and watch a clearly incompetent old man ruin the country with his indecisiveness. The old man clearly meets the criteria for impeachment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors by 22ndMayor: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Have these people gone nuts? angry
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 by 22ndMayor: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Make Liverpool dey take am easy naa... Nor be quarrel, na football match undecided

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Does One Answer This Strange Interview Question by 22ndMayor: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Life itself has no purpose. We're all born into the world and at some point in time, one way or another, we die. WE MUST DIE. We all are sentenced to death from the day we're born.

What makes life meaningful is the purpose we create for ourselves.
Travel / Re: Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) by 22ndMayor: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lot's of undocumented events had already taken place on earth before our present time.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On by 22ndMayor: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Act like you don't care anymore. Ignore her. If she still cares about you. After all you've done all that you can to make peace. She'll come back when she notices you've moved on and not making any effort to get her back. If she doesn't, you might as well call that the end of the line and be thankful to God. Another good and even better woman will cross your path. Women no dey finish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by 22ndMayor: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, we t on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to car eh the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense

King������

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by 22ndMayor: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Welcome development. But this will not help save the deteriorating value of the naira.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 22ndMayor: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Umarsalima:
Please have anyone received successful email after the complete registration

Yes I have. But it appeared in spam messages.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 22ndMayor: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tfreshzz:
Please,what kind of Essay are we to write when applying?

Check, Its there on the portal.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 22ndMayor: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gudbadguy:
My essay no dey save

I'm having the same issue with my essays. Its not saving.
Politics / Re: Reps Fume As FG Borrows ₦5.62 Trillion To Fund 2022 Budget Deficit by 22ndMayor: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
God abeg
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Why Leaders Must Remain Calm In Crisis by 22ndMayor: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2021
I think he meant to say "why leaders must not panic in times of crisis"
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Why Leaders Must Remain Calm In Crisis by 22ndMayor: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2021
I think he meant to say "why leaders must not panic in times of crisis"...
Celebrities / Re: Kechi Okwuchi New Photos by 22ndMayor: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Her confidence is top notch!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.