Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood (29311 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by sevenseas(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
You need to run NOW.

Move to another city or another country if possible. Change your phone number.

Many have not survived such situation. Your life is still valuable to God.

Above all, if you still have Mama talk to her for spiritual delivery.

Good luck.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by VULCAN(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
You will continue next year.

That is a given.

But for anyone else who is stuck in this type of toxic relationship...

1. Rent an Airbnb for 5 days.
2. Pack up all her things when she is out
3. Change the locks on your doors
4. Move her stuff to the Air BNB
5. Send her a message with the address and details of the Airbnb.
6. Travel for a few weeks

Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by yinkeys(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
Domestic & Emotional Abuse
Most expensive & invaluable things in the world
a. Peace of Mind
b. Time

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by dauntless15(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
thanks bro thats what I have in mind , my rent will be expiring by April next year, and I'm planning packing out to somewhere new, thanks for d advice bro
Trying to have sex with her, tolerating her excesses and showing you still love her is the reason she take you for granted, from what you described up there I can tell that she knows that whatever she does you'll swallow it just like you always do, so my advice to you is, turn her into just your room mate, don't make any amorous move towards her, never try to initiate sex, and if she tries to have sex with you tell her you're not interested, start seeing someone else, withdraw emotionally and physically, stop telling her stuff about you like how your day went and all, in summary become as cold as stone, ignore and give her the cold shoulder, silent treatment, go out everyday and chill with girls and when you come back just goto bed, then find somewhere else to move to when your rent expires, don't let her know you're planning to move, you should be happy she's showing her true colors now, most girls wait until you marry them to reveal Thier true nature, so you should be happy, do away with her, move on with your life, because one day you'll loose yourself trying to entertain one bullshit.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Karlifate: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
No cheating girlfriend will leave his mobile phone for his side guy to gain easy access to it.

Na see finish cause am.

She underrate the OP, that he'll never do such.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Karlifate: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.

She's right.

Even with this your reply, you're exhibiting the attribute of a weakling.

Displaying manliness/masculinity is not the same as being toxic or a woman beater.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Amayabor1: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ode!

Mtcheweeew.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Rinoxy: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
dontrulee:
Shege pro max loading!
It will be very hard for you to disentangle yourself from this entanglement, you know why? You've invested so much in a lady that isn't worth it!

You've been blinded and chained by lust that's why you're muddled and confused.

When you were enjoying the sex and the good side of her, were we there?
Oga enjoy the negative consequences alone, but as a guy man, let me give you tips that will help.

1. This lady is not a wife material, dead that thought!

2. Stop doing things for her, it may be a bit harsh if you send her parking (you may not even be able to do it because you're spell bound already but that's the best thing for you to do). When you stop doing things for her, she might get frustrated and leave, unfortunately you can't control your erection so she will definitely control you.

3. Girls flirt a lot ooo, so that shouldn't be a surprise to you that "your girl is flirting with other guys". This shouldn't be new to you, your girl can be sending you love messages and at the same time be sending other guys love messages, it's their nature, it cannot change. Even married women are flirting these days because they're not getting 'emotional love' from their husbands!

4. You've no business with ladies that do not respect you! I roll with older ladies and they all respect me, that's because I know how to command respect. Respect is very important. Love is not tolerating insults, disrespect and abuse, that's not love that's weakness!

5. Your head don dey clear small small but can you take the decision. E no go make sense that after all the advise wey you listen to for Nairaland you go still loose guard and continue to be a Mumu. grin grin
Op, listen to this man.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Karlifate: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
omolasho:
Seeing these Red flags and you are still here speaking English! Nigerian youth shaa, you can't produce chips, computers, planes and you can't still make make a simple personal decision?

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Aizenosa(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Advise whether you leave now or later, its already certain the relationship is doomed to fail, so why not save yourself the extra time that can be wasted and do something productive with it.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Codes151(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
after enjoying her for all these years u now want to do wetin?

like u know u haven't written anything here....

from this write up, she did nothing.....
u went tru her phone
yet, so what she chats with other guys?
how much do u have to think shes meant to answer only u?

you just they find wetin to write...if u want disappoint her then go ahead and stop looking to justify shit.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by bonnyhope: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.

I am not surprised if this story is true
Because men these days are no longer men of those days, men have been manipulated to take anything from women for the sake of peaceful relationship
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by ModCaller: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't take this OPs thread serious.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by doneback04: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Suffering and smiling fellow cheesy grin,
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by occfx: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

The truth is you don see finish and you want to exit. She too don see you finish but she never get serious person yet. Na time remain for you to be free because, the marriage no go work well from the look of things. She need to hold you with one hand while searching for better goat. You too feel suffocated because, she dey block other women for your side.

Na your cross sha, just carry am in peace. Just pray she catch one Maga very soon if not you don marry be that. As two of you want to eat your cake and have it, make una just combine am and eat it together.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Olumaeme: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Some of you guys have totally lost it.
with all the beautiful and sweet babes in the world today, one is still holding you hostage LOL.

She's misbehaving because she knows you are a rag she can always walk over and when she flash small boobs, you loose your senses. The most powerful men are men that know that they mustn't knack a babe, and the babe knows you are easily let down by your lust for kitty.

You should be grateful you cohabited and can see all this things, when you finally get married, your eye will see shege. Me that is married, my side chicks don't dare flirt with other guys, they know that will be the end of the relationship. Imagine, you fund the relationship almost 100% and you still get abused and insulted LMAO, where is your dignity and masculinity?

Well, you need to close your eye, go home now and send her out. She will want to tempt you with the boob**s but shun her and push her out. Don't tell me she doesn't have where to go, she have friends and people she's cheating with, let her go and stay with them.

Delete her number and look for out for more women and never in your life date only one woman even if you get married. You have to have as many options as possible, when people can see that you don't have where to go, they start misbehaving, especially women. They take you for granted and abuse the H**ll out of you and you wonder what your ancestors has done wrong.

Let me sound you a note of warning, Never ever do the mistake of marrying that girl, she has seen you finish, if she swear with her father's grave that she will change, she will never, trust me because she have the image of you as a weakling and most likely, it will never change.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by doneback04: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

I tell you one advice and if you don't learn from it then u would regret leta, that babe is just using you, u are paying for school fee and doing project while others guys is fucking her for free without doing anything. U better come to realization that love is not about dieing for but realizing if the other person is also ready to die for you,
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
All dis simp so doing alot for a Nigerian gal, I wish u did alot for ekuke dogs n cow by thus time u would av reap the reward
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by FuckSilly: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Stop FOOLING yourself that she's just flirting! You simps are fond of downplaying and downtoning things to preserve your ego.
This rules are very simple!

If she can lie to her parents when they ask her about the very details of the relationship between you and her, WHO THE FUÇK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TO MAKE YOU THINK SHE CAN'T LIE TO YOU?

Does her parents know that she sucks your dick?

Do they know all the shíts both of you have done together? Like abortions etc?

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

You're only seeing what she wants you to see, and that's because she doesn't even have respect for you...

A lot of details on her phone that could make you throw her out even in the middle of the night, even as you think you can't (because you haven't seen them yet), are CONSTANTLY DELETED.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY DEPOSITING SPERM INTO HER HOLE AND YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GUY SHE'S SUCKING HIS DICK.

IF YOU THINK I'M JUST INSINUATING ALL THESE, LET'S DO A SMALL EXPERIMENT...

Tell her to go naked with a bible and swear with her womb and future, or take her to a very dreadful shrine, AND ASK HER TO SWEAR IF SINCE YOU'VE BEEN DATING, NO OTHER MAN HAS SLEPT WITH HER...

YOU'LL DEFINITELY BE SHOCKED AND AMAZED BY HER TRUE BODYCOUNT, EVEN SINCE YOU TWO STARTED DATING.

RUBBISH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Blacksavage: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
This girl is using you bross
Wake up and sell the house with the property and see what will happen..
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Karlifate: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Starz825:
Have you seen anyone bigger than just being a simp?

I have been so strict in my affairs even before I knew anything called red pill...

I don't take shit from women....I grew up with them and I know how shitty they can be..

Red pill isn't telling you not to love or care (my red pill perspective)...the theory is just telling you to not put your total trust and confidence in humans (not just women) cos people can mess you up fr..

See, I read my Bible for spiritual/Life guidance.

While on the other hand I take the red pill seriously so to study and know how manipulative women are and how I can always be on standby to deal with them accordingly and as at when due.. grin...

Gbam!

I see Redpill as a guideline for self-development.

Romantic relationships is just a fragment of the Redpill, but a lot of ignorant Nairalanders always amplify this part as what Redpill means.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by zedman1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

I understand this feeling, I was once in that kind of situation, though not really exactly so I won't insult you like most "red pillers" do here. She's only controlling you. She's still searching for a perfect (richer) guy. If you aren't ready to get married to her, she'll dump your a*SS without looking back. I know for now you can't think rationally, but ask yourself, can you settle with such as a wife after all the s*hits she's been putting you through?
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Mackenzie12(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
State your reasons please. Kos for me, it helps to know what your partner is doing in your absence. It helps checking and possibly advising your partner too.
Stargurl20:

I don't and will never encourage anyone to go through their partner's phone
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by HomoSapiien: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Codes151:
after enjoying her for all these years u now want to do wetin?

like u know u haven't written anything here....

from this write up, she did nothing.....
u went tru her phone
yet, so what she chats with other guys?
how much do u have to think shes meant to answer only u?

you just they find wetin to write...if u want disappoint her then go ahead and stop looking to justify shit.

Lmao. What a load of bullshit. shocked
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Karlifate: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Karlifate:

Gbam!

I see Redpill as a guideline for self-development.

Romantic relationships is just a fragment of the Redpill, but a lot of ignorant Nairalanders always amplify this part as what Redpill means.

@Starz825
I posted about this, few days ago.

Karlifate:

Health and Wellness is part of the Redpill.

There's a Telegram group that I've been following for some time. This group also has sub-groups, and they're quite interactive.

The sub-groups encompasses; game/fvcking, health & fitness, investment etc.

My personal belief is that, Redpill covers all-round self-development — One side should not be lagging at the expense of practising others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by BloomingDale(f): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
I’m sure she will be very happy she did not take herself off the market now that you are planning to dump her. Girls, take a cue from the smart lady. She knew the relationship might lead nowhere, so she had a plan b, c, d, e etc. kudos to the smart young lady.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by wonderr(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
thanks bro thats what I have in mind , my rent will be expiring by April next year, and I'm planning packing out to somewhere new, thanks for d advice bro
And if she gets pregnant before April nko
U better don't put yourself in unnecessary stress MAN UP and act now
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by FireUpNow(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Leave her and do yourself a favour for not marrying her
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by 22ndMayor: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Walk away...
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Dcdigitals: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hello man, this is exactly my issues few years ago. Let me state some facts here to let you know I understand ur situation very well.....
#You as a person will find it difficult to survive without this girl in your life.
#She, regardless how horribly she abuse you or flirt, she can't do without you herself.
#The two of you are almost inseparable...Abi.

I know all this from experience.
You will have the solution that will not hurt neither you or her if we can talk on phone. I can't articulate everything here...

Zeal0000007:

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by kwasoly(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

How old are you first before I comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / "You Want Mr. Right When You Are Miss. Wrong " / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.