Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (367620 Views)

5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" by Justinwise: 1:16am On May 17, 2018
Hello...please can you send me your whatsapp number here

1 Like

Re: "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" by oladiplenty4321: 4:59am On May 15, 2019
i need it too ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" by cosmoschikodi5(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Romszy:

I'm pleased with your article, some people might say one or two things, but the fact is that I'm impressed.
Do you know that I just applied your tweek on one babe I've been expecting a "HI" from over dozens of months and it works as if I used Jazz,
B4 she could realize whom really I am(name) , I've already won her head, twisted her brain and turned the table around.
She was now the one asking about my name, location and marital status. Just imagine
How Did You Do It, I Need Help Also
Re: "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" by Telvin7(m): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2019
cosmoschikodi5:
use the twerks and apply
Re: "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2019
cosmoschikodi5:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.