Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (374477 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Mafsteve: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
2. You ar the reason why other girls stinks
3. Its a beautiful day today right? Not becus of the wheather but because of you
4. You ar worth waking up for.
5. MY heart beats your name
6. When I caught mysef smiling,i realize i was thinking about you
7. I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand
8. Weneva i luk into your eyes i always hear my heart beat saying "she the one"
9. I was just going to say something bt i forgot when i started luking at u.
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove me wrong.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2013
interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Cheesy lines.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Yes lol.

Number 1 looks familiar.[/size]
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
gbaky_floor: Cheesy lines.

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Chitexs250(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Mafsteve: 1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
3. Its a beautiful day today right? Not becus of the wheather but because of you
7. I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove me wrong.
With your cash you don't really need all this shit

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2013
No 5 on point ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Dp tomorrow! Watch out!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Mafsteve: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Its not all about cash!

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by sweettease(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
*yawns*

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Indifferent(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
This will only work for under 21 Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Dovahkiin(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Does this handkerchief smell like chloroform? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by flow1759: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
What of "you are the sugar in my Tea"?
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by shilling(f): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2013
So cheesy it's hilarious..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by fruityjojo(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
I hate cliches! I prefare d love bisness spontaneous nd original not lyk smtin frm a radiotongue.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by dkastro: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dats sum realy lame ish..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Ugokings4luv(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2013
K
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by xynerise: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2013
@op. But dont say it often cos she might think you are a player(unless you are married). grin

Too much of everything is bad.

But do you know married men dont have much time to say these sweet words to their wives? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Dovahkiin(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Mafsteve: 1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow

bro those are the lamest lines in the universe smh , i seriously hope u dont use them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by ekwufex(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by imiski(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
the most. romantic is ma name is dangote jnr I just got of the phone wit mike adenuga imagine he wants me to buy glo do u want to chop ma money
girl:ur sooo romantic

7 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by tshegs19: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
gbaky_floor: Cheesy lines.
So damn cheesy!

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
1.) Whose Your Daddy.
2.) Call me your King.
3.) Who owns this p****
4.) You're my d**** little s***. Say it!
5.) Surrender yourself completely to me.

Some of the most 'romantic' sentences in King's English cool.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by switdil(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
WASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Stunner1(f): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2013
babanla wash

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by DeHero1: 5:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Joavid: interesting

Someone is already falling... and u call it wash.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by segzicres(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Lame! Do people still use specific lines? :s thought its more fun being spontaneous? Ohwell......truth is the babe will likw you even if you're shouting jungle language as long as she already is attracted to ya. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by sweettease(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2013
segzi cres: Lame! Do people still use specific lines? :s thought its more fun being spontaneous? Ohwell......truth is the babe will likw you even if you're shouting jungle language as long as she already is attracted to ya. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Yeah! We have a way of liking some thngs we don't normally like wen its coming from that person we like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by pomporiking: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
This must never be used on any girl

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by modextus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
They're all lovely to bad I've got no one to tell it to
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by karmaleon: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Too plain
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Sike(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
imiski: the most. romantic is ma name is dangote jnr I just got of the phone wit mike adenuga imagine he wants me to buy glo do u want to chop ma money
girl:ur sooo romantic
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.