Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? (473 Views)

Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by bongolistik(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2015
I dont know whether you guys have also noticed that, there is hardly a time you meet a new girl that she will tell you that her birthday is gone or that she just finished celebrating her birthday, it has always being that their birthday is upcoming, either in the month you met her or next month or other coming months in the same year.

If you meet a girl by March, just be rest assured that her birthday is either in April or coming by September and it will hardly be January or February. Then it happens you met her by September, she will tell you that her birthday is next month.

I was shocked that a girl I met by December time last year, told me that, hope I know her birthday is coming up on the 31st of December that I should plan for her gift.

Now the whole thing has kept me wondering if these girls do celebrate birthday twice or 3 times in a year.

I just recalled that last year incidence and I said let me put it up to know if I am the only one noticing this
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by justmag(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2015
Because she thinks you bare the fruits of giving.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by falconey(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2015
stay away from them and your life will be great.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by tohpahz(f): 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
Not always..
Mine is feb28
Well nxt year's is still coming cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by TrishaP(f): 7:36pm On May 07, 2015
The truth is most of them just want to extort gift Or to test your level of affection towards them.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by mostHandsome01: 7:38pm On May 07, 2015
Lol!
Know the kinda ladies u roll with bro!!
Kul responsible babes aint got the time to lie about their birthdays,, but if u meet the gold diggers irrespective of their gold digging level, they sure wud tell u their birthday is evry day.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
Hilarious! Never experienced this. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by bongolistik(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:
Not always..
Mine is feb28
Well nxt year's is still coming cheesy
ar u sure if I meet u outside NL, it won't be 28th May?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Feel Bad? / Too Many Anti Women Threads, Tone It Down / 50 ‘I Dos’ You Should Be Able To Commit To Before You Get Married..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.