Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) (38235 Views)

FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Photos From Ongoing Work At The Abuja Light Rail Mass Transit Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by millionaireman: 8:14pm On May 07, 2015
Lol, but whatever rail line is there, APC mouth organs will call them fake.

We are waiting for Buhari miracle.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by zekki: 8:14pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=socialmediaman post=33518281]Okay we see am. One of Yaradua's initiative completed by GEJ. This contract was awarded in 2008 by Yaradua. GMB will complete these projects and build much more with transparency and confidence from the people. Hope billions haven't gone missing though.. Just a hunch cool
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
klevjey:
dis is my 10th account because seun and his crew are always banning me when I advertise my business .... abi they no want make I chop??

EAT ALONE, DIE WITH DIABETICS...

Guy i swear, u dey mad ooo!! cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by arbitter: 8:18pm On May 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GEJ my man still working in his last days

Samchelsea:
A man of class!.....history will forever judge you right and if ever you are opportuned to hold another political office in Nigeria again please watch those you surround yourself with especially those from the north

This country is broke right now and we lost billions of dollars to corruption under this President yet somehow you ignoramus halfwits continue to shamelessly post rubbish like this. Arrgh! Oh well, you're free to believe what you want BUT dont even DARE think you can later heap the blame of our terrible situation on Buhari (something i've noticed you gangs of misfits have already began even before he takes office)

Dont make the mistake of thinking the rest of Us Nigerian's are ldiots that will just let GEJ and his cronies go scot free after their crimes just because 'hes your brother/hero/god or whatever'.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by xandy84: 8:18pm On May 07, 2015
Your type are quick to use the words " in a sane climes " but you forget there are always a winner and a loser in an election and Jonathan has done the needful by conceading defeat. He is still the President till May 29th and has all the constitutional right to commision a project till the day his tenure lapse...

soe:
In saner climes, by now, Jonathan would be laying low, writing his handover notes and asking for forgiveness.

But not in Nigeria.

Smh
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by socialmediaman: 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
yea including the under-age voters in the north

And the southern voters in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Abia whose votes did not count when ballots were snatched. Not forgetting those in Rivers and Delta who did not vote but their votes counted Thrice on the result sheets grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by demantruth2: 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Who stopped you from building a bullet train?

Consumer without produce

I know you one of those that reside in one small hamlet and sees all
things from your little prism.

Small Ethiopia there don't use this type of train in 2015.
Egypt, SA, Tunisia are there ooo.

Get out from your hamlet and you'll curse these people.
Ignorance should not make you sell your future for a morsel of bread
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by anonimi: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
socialmediaman:
Okay we see am. One of Yaradua's initiative completed by GEJ. This contract was awarded in 2008 by Yaradua. GMB will complete these projects and build much more with transparency and confidence from the people. Hope billions haven't gone missing though.. Just a hunch cool

The record of Buhari is CANCELLING the progressive work of others.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

Let us hope the Daura President will not CANCEL all the good works of infrastructure by Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Strongfaze(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
We are not saying GEJ did not work, but compared to the resources at his disposal, he did way too little.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by socialmediaman: 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
The Daura General you mean? His record I remember is bringing sanity to the system when others corrupt the system with impunity and lawlessness

anonimi:

The record of Buhari is CANCELLING the progressive work of others.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

Let us hope the Daura President will not CANCEL all the good works of infrastructure by Jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
socialmediaman:
Okay we see am. One of Yaradua's initiative completed by GEJ. This contract was awarded in 2008 by Yaradua. GMB will complete these projects and build much more with transparency and confidence from the people. Hope billions haven't gone missing though.. Just a hunch cool

No matter how much u lie n twist things, GEJ us a legend, u nor APC can never take it away

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
soe:
In saner climes, by now, Jonathan would be laying low, writing his handover notes and asking for forgiveness.

But not in Nigeria.

Smh

Forgiveness from S.I unit if Fooool like ? U must be joking

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by anonimi: 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
soe:

But not in Nigeria.

Smh

Please share with us Fashola's notes asking for forgiveness since he SWINDLED Lagosians of $1 billion World Bank loan for aloku scrap metal Toronto trains inspected in 2011 yet to be seen anywhere shocked

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Samchelsea(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
arbitter:

This country is broke right now and we lost billions of dollars to corruption under this President yet somehow you ignoramus halfwits continue to shamelessly post rubbish like this. Arrgh! Oh well, you're free to believe what you want BUT dont even DARE think you can later heap the blame of our terrible situation on Buhari (something i've noticed you gangs of misfits have already began even before he takes office)

Dont make the mistake of thinking the rest of Us Nigerian's are ldiots that will just let GEJ and his cronies go scot free after their crimes just because 'hes your brother/hero/god or whatever'.
empty drum makes the loudest noise, GEJ has done well and we'll appreciate him
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by socialmediaman: 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
chuna1985:

No matter how much u lie n twist things, GEJ us a legend, u nor APC can never take it away

Legend? Buhahahahahahaha. You mean NNPC fraud legend?? Wait till GMB is inaugurated, he'll teach them how to do it grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by strongerthaneva(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GEJ my man still working in his last days
can u twll.me when last has he inspected a project himself before now..just becos he is going he is now doing so pipu will give him last minute praise..shame on u all PDP tanoids indomie brains..that's my president elect style..So he is copying the praise not his own..
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ooshinibos: 8:28pm On May 07, 2015
why do we have Chinese language written on the notice boards notice boards and the body of the trains
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by aresa: 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
socialmediaman:

RIP Yaradua...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
I respect GEJ because of his spirit of sportmanship but GMB is ma man cuz i believe in change.If you believe in "change" lemme hear you say baba lole shey(na baba fit do am)
Anyway keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
God bless you all.

D northerners demanded for change/return of power to dem n dey already got.
That's the only thing that happened in Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by baralatie(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
Gej the best President Nigeria has produced! God bless you! God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
pring:
Corrupt government. His achievements only exists on paper works, just Like the second Niger bridge.
Even d one before ur very eyes are also on paper work abi...
Some of u are intentionally n fiercely idio.tic
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by socialmediaman: 8:31pm On May 07, 2015
cocoduck:

you are an 1diot

Loud noise from an ethnic bigot! Let's report him for a ban to teach him some sense.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ochuski(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
He should follow that rail-line down to that small village in bayelsa. We are tired of seeing him.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by anonimi: 8:31pm On May 07, 2015
socialmediaman:
The Daura General you mean? His record I remember is bringing sanity to the system when others corrupt the system with impunity and lawlessness

Try other LIES.
The records are clear about the insanity brought upon our country by his daftness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by aresa: 8:33pm On May 07, 2015
ooshinibos:
why do we have Chinese language written on the notice boards notice boards and the body of the trains

Business Day, a leader in the Nigerian press, has published details about a US$1.1 bn set of loan agreements signed recently with China Eximbank. This information has all the hallmarks of accuracy, including information about the signatories of the agreements and, more importantly, their actual terms.

Several things are interesting about this for watchers of China-Africa finance.

First, $500 million will go to one of the projects, the Abuja light rail system

http://www.chinaafricarealstory.com/2012/09/chinese-finance-abuja-light-rail-in.html

No be China loan and borrow borrow pay for the ugly 1929 train?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by anonimi: 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
chuna1985:
D northerners demanded for change/return of power to dem n dey already got.
That's the only thing that happened in Nigeria

Abi oh.
Yet some clueless fools who did not understand what was happening were chanting change change like some drunken aborigines embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by demantruth2: 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
ooshinibos:

They are 1960's refurbished Chinese locomotive.

Did Okupe not tell you Gej can't afford to buy new coaches?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by mathskill: 8:35pm On May 07, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Christopher Ogiehor Murdered! Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Father-in-law Killed In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.