Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,335 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) (38195 Views)

FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Photos From Ongoing Work At The Abuja Light Rail Mass Transit Line (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
A man of class!.....history will forever judge you right and if ever you are opportuned to hold another political office in Nigeria again please watch those you surround yourself with especially those from the north

Never again!
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
ÐdDÐðÐDd
mathskill:
Islamaphobia is truly a disease. Go visit a shrink and cure youŕ sick head. Meanwhile your enjoy your gay cult cos that is your religion

There is no such thing as Islamaphobia as The Fear or rather dreading of lunatic sociopaths who strongly believe that killing non muslims while shouting allah akbars guarranttees them entry into Mohammed's playboy mansion complete withh 77 black eyed virgins.

By the way Arab Muslim Men have had a gay experience.

Your almajiri colleagues get rammed daily by their mulahs accross Nigeriå
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Fatwas that prove Islam and Muslims are retardded[/size]

1. The Earth is flat and Stationery with the Sun rotating round it because illiterate mad man Mohammed said so in his Terror Manual aka Koran.

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world.

Source: Al-Ahram Weekly Issue 477, 13-19 April, 2000.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by mathskill: 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
ÐdDÐðÐDd

There is no such thing as Islamaphobia as The Fear or rather dreading of lunatic sociopaths who strongly believe that killing non muslims while shouting allah akbars guarranttees them entry into Mohammed's playboy mansion complete withh 77 black eyed virgins.

By the way Arab Muslim Men have had a gay experience.

Your almajiri colleagues get rammed daily by their mulahs accross Nigeriå
You have a disease
i repeat you are islamaphobic. The earlier you seek help the better. Gay follower of a homo God.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by socialmediaman: 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
You see your comment? Very tribalistic, and you will run back later and ask why This and that are said about Igbos. Why do you believe all critics of the president are Yorubas and Hausas? Didn't Buhari get votes in the south south and south east? Must everyone be a mediocre like everyone else? Someone said he trekked from Lagos to Abuja and everyone was clapping, not minding whether he deceived everyone or not, try that in a civilized society and get the bashing of your life because people will investigate it to set the records straight. Yes, development is when you move from a mediocre point of view to a higher level where you question the authorities and make sure they don't shortchange you. If the cost of these projects were inflated, then you expect us to be clapping because he built them? Sorry, not developed minds, maybe mediocres who are still coming up. If we didn't show this man the way out, leaders or the PDP wouldn't have learnt any lesson, they would never be accountable to you, they would never work to impress you, because they would believe they'll always have their way

forexexpert:
You are suffering from extreme levels of Jealousy and Envy.

Even if you hate someone, it is not reason enough to come here and lie.

What is Good, is Good. These new trains are good, and yes, Buhari can decide to buy more modern trains, but considering the fact that we had no trains like these before, then this is a step in the right direction.
Rome was not built in a day, so any positive development must be applauded.

Whenever I see APC members criticize every good thing GEJ does, I ask myself, was Nigeria created 5 years ago?

How come that that the same Hausa leaders + OBJ, who is a Yoruba leader, wasted 38 years + 8 years + 2 and half years, making it a total of 48 and half years, yet they could not resuscitate our Railways not to talk of buy new trains. All they kept saying was that reviving the railways was too expensive and could not be accomplished. Now GEJ have achieved this and even remodeled our Airports.
All of a sudden, you Hausas and Yorubas are filled with hate and Jealousy.

You run to Google images and dig up the best airports and trains in the world and compare with Nigeria's trains, forgetting that this is still a work in progress.

Well no problem, Buhari is here, let us relax and see the Magic he plans to do.

For me, anything short of High speed bullet trains of 400 miles per hour, then Buhari is a total failure, let's wait and see.

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ooshinibos: 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
demantruth2:

They are 1960's refurbished Chinese locomotive.

Did Okupe not tell you Gej can't afford to buy new coaches?

oh I forgot ...

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ololo12: 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
Wtf! This is a big insult and embarrassment to Nigeria. Which kind 18th century train be that? What happened to light train. Why can't we get something like this in the picture below. This is what you see here in South Africa. Men God will punish Nigerian politicians

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 07, 2015
mathskill:
You have a disease
i repeat you are islamaphobic. The earlier you seek help the better. Gay follower of a homo God.

Allah is greatest c0ck and mohammed deep throats his dik all day and night in hell
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ololo12: 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
God why are we so backward in that country?? So na Abuja that dead train wan dey?? Men our politician fall our hand
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by deletrue: 9:42pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
A man of class!.....history will forever judge you right and if ever you are opportuned to hold another political office in Nigeria again please watch those you surround yourself with especially those from the north
Yes indeed, if you are from the south south and the east, you must watch those northerners up to hindred per cent and about eighty-five percent the west. Do not ever, ever trust them. They will always betray you, especially the Buharis, who are the Fulanies. They love power so much so that they can kill kill kill, they can destroy destroy destroy to get it. Have you forgoten boko haram?

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:50pm On May 07, 2015
soe:
In saner climes, by now, Jonathan would be laying low, writing his handover notes and asking for forgiveness.

But not in Nigeria.

Smh
mama peace is helping him to do dat,she speaks better English than him
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by mathskill: 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Allah is greatest c0ck and mohammed deep throats his dik all day and night in hell
Text of the naked youth in Mark 14:51-53 is proof that Your God is gay. Deny your bible lets see. Gay follower of a homo God
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
soe:
what language is this one speaking...hey ...we are speaking english here o

That's Zulu language
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by opiaoku: 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
bloodykiller/opiaoku, are u there?

kilode? why are you calling me my boy
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
mathskill:
Text of the naked youth in Mark 14:51-53 is proof that Your God is gay. Deny your bible lets see. Gay follower of a homo God

If you like Insult Christ and the True GOD it will never upset me.

And if e too pain you go and blow yourself up in front of a church as that nah una way.

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
socialmediaman:

Did you not hear the NTA eulogising Buhari after he won election with a biography saying he had a masters degree from the U.S. war college in Pennsylvania? Those propagandists got you, the problem is, after election ends, they won't de-hypnotize you, they leave you to your fate and you carry on along the false path they left you, till you arrive at a place of no destination, confused.

Lmao, people who don't have waec now jump and start a masters degree... Lol. Nigeria love living in denial.

As I always tell others like u, buhari does not have a waec certificate, I got this info from people who were with him n joined the military with him, not all those propaganda shit flying online...

Him + Babangida joined Nigeria military as kadets from ss1. u either take it or leave it.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by mathskill: 10:05pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If you like Insult Christ and the True GOD it will never upset me.

And if e too pain you go and blow yourself up in front of a church as that nah una way.

I agree with you though. I now get what is paining you. A priest has already baptized your backside. I cant begin to imagine the psychological trauma you hv been through and i guess still experiencing. Sorry it is not your fault. Your gay religion is to blame
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2015
mathskill:
I agree with you though. I now get what is paining you. A priest has already baptized your backside. I cant begin to imagine the psychological trauma you hv been through and i guess still experiencing. Sorry it is not your fault. Your gay religion is to blame

Why are you so obsessed with the gay life like every muslim filth?

Is that why you allah fagg0ts can't stand women?
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by yousouphe(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

1. The Earth is flat and Stationery with the Sun rotating round it because illiterate mad man Mohammed said so in his Terror Manual aka Koran.

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world.

i ve been wondering if fools like you exists. It's no doubt now since I have seen one. do you know you are an EEDIOT just FYI
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by hamzyluv(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I CAN SEE UR LEVEL OF REASONING FACULTY ... so because Geographers proofed that the Earth is spherical, so that's ur final agreement .... am sure u will agree to the same scientists that proofed and maintained that their is no God ? U BE MOFO
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by mathskill: 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Why are you so obsessed with the gay life like every muslim filth?

Is that why you allah fagg0ts can't stand women?

what is obvious and glaring but blind to you is the rapè of young boys in Church. Just part of the christian ritual of baptism. Please deny this.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Pataki: 10:29pm On May 07, 2015
ocelot2006:

That "disgrace of a being" rose to become the no. 1 Citizen of this great nation. WHAT have you achieved with your own life? Go on, tell us.

And the first incumbent ediot to be voted out. Most probably he will be the first to be jailed for gross foolishness in leadership.

I don't know why you stupid Nigerians measure success by the power and authority you can fling around in Nigeria. Your mentality is very sick. What is the point of being the no. 1 only to be disgraced out? You need a responsible role model in your life. No pun intended.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by hush15: 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
soe:
In saner climes, by now, Jonathan would be laying low, writing his handover notes and asking for forgiveness.

But not in Nigeria.

Smh

why?

He is an honorable man who should walk tall with his head high for fighting a good fight and I support him 100%. You can insult for all you care and blame him for nigeria's problems, well goodluck to you. He is and still remains the best president Nigeria ever had yet.

so cos he lost elections, he should be redundant and passive in his duties. When the incoming government steps in, they are free to do whatever but till then, he is still the GCFR. till then, he is free to do as he pleases.

Don't know why people are worried that he is taken actions when its the incoming government prerogative to reverse whatever they like, thus make them leave the man to do anything he can to the growth of our economy
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Gh0stFreak: 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
kayjasper:
Fuckkk you Mr Jonathan... We are tired of seeing your black ugly face. You represent nothing but a curse to this nation called Nigeria.

Get the Bleep back to your village.

I hate remembering you.!!!

see who's calling someone ugly when she dosen't look any better.
if Gej is ugly then you were sired by an ape
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2015
hamzyluv:
I CAN SEE UR LEVEL OF REASONING FACULTY ... so because Geographers proofed that the Earth is spherical, so that's ur final agreement .... am sure u will agree to the same scientists that proofed and maintained that their is no God ? U BE MOFO

Western Education is absolutely Haram aka Boko Haram.

Lol. You muslims take the rants of an illiterate from a desolate craggy desert too damn serious!

Do you know it is also haram to take a p1ss or sh1t facing Mecca?

The idocracies of this your religion should not be allowed to engulf the world
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
if you are not a raped jackal, how does your stony show of 'drunkeness' connects to this thread?
Raped goat, how does drunkeness relate to his post on fatwa...
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
yousouphe:

i ve been wondering if fools like you exists. It's no doubt now since I have seen one. do you know you are an EEDIOT just FYI

Coming from some one who worships a stone in a desolate desert
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by stan4guy6(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:

Otu Nne gi there
amu nna ya nko
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 07, 2015
obontami:
lame President

d dumbest of all mankind
and the world praises him. his image became brighter and so shall it continue. love and be loved. hate and be hated.

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55